Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can a symbiote take control of another symbiotes host?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can a symbiote take control of another symbiotes host?

Do you think that it could happen? I'm not talking after the one symbiote has left, but rather while the host is still implanted with the original symbiote. Would there be some kind of battle to the death in the hosts brain? Or is it impossible?
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Are you saying if two symbiotes infested the same body at once? probly a battle of mental dominance if you ask me. Kinda of like how the Symbiote absorbs the host. One would win and then I guess he would control the other symbiote, so long as he still had contact with him. I don;t think they can communicate telepathicly.
    You shot that thing at me!
    I was already on an Alien Planet!
    We're all in this together!
    What happens when you dial your own phone number? wrong person to ask!

Comment

My seven year old asked me the same question a few months ago. I said I didn't think you could have two symbiotes in the same host body. She said she agreed because they would probably fall in love or something and be kissing in there or else they would just fight all the time.

Comment

Wouldnt it be kind of hard to have two symbiotes in one body at the same time? The goa'uld wraps itself around the hosts cervical column right? I dont think there would be enough space for two goa'uld in there... And it could probably potentially damage the host with two snakes biting into your brain or wherever they attach themselves to.
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

I don't think it can be done.

I think it was explained early in the show that Jaffa can't be taken as a host while they have a symbiote. I don't think it was explained, but it's possible the healing power of the host symbiote would probably interfere with the pouch symbiote, wouldn't be a good idea of one symbiote sealed up the pouch.

sigpic

Comment

Yes, In "the Tokra" (pt 2) a symbiote takes control of one of theTokra members (a young woman) after it is found out inhabiting Cordesh's body and spying for the system lords. You are given the impression this was against the young woman's wishes.
            I wonder though what happened to her symbiote?

Comment

That was a plot hole I always wondered about.
              If she didn't have a symbiote, why is no one surprised that NOW she does?
              If she already had a symbiote, what the heck happened to it?
              I don't see the 'fight to the death' thing happening in the host body. It would most likely kill the host, destroy the spinal cord, wreck the brain. An already occupying symbiote has no reason to leave the host.
              Inquiring minds want to know.
              You're never too old to do something goofy.
              sigpic
              Growing older is mandatory. Growing up is optional.

Comment

Working...
              X