This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Season 10 DVD July 24th (US)

According to tvshowsondvd.com, we can expect season 10 to hit in July. I had a feeling we would see this sooner than October of this year. Of course it is tentative and could change but it's a good bet.

http://www.tvshowsondvd.com/newsitem.cfm?NewsID=7148

Not official but read about it here:

'Isn't it enough to see that the garden is beautiful without having to believe that there are fairies at the end of it too?' - Douglas Adams

Comment

Originally posted by BJX View Post
      Not official but read about it here:

Great news! Thanks for the heads up! I hope Region 2 season 10 DVDs will be also released in the summer!

Comment

Yes! I also got the email! And....it looks like we are finally getting our deleted scenes!

Thanks Joe Mallozzi!
        sigpic
        Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Originally posted by HirogenGater View Post
          According to tvshowsondvd.com, we can expect season 10 to hit in July. I had a feeling we would see this sooner than October of this year. Of course it is tentative and could change but it's a good bet.

Where is this in the usa or the UK or both ???
          sigpic
          Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
          Metal gear fan

Comment

Originally posted by Promethius30 View Post
            Where is this in the usa or the UK or both ???
            It's USA, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be released in UK at the same time, since German release of season 10 is scheduled for September and UK usually gets it about 2 months earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
              It's USA, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna be released in UK at the same time, since German release of season 10 is scheduled for September and UK usually gets it about 2 months earlier.
              Na, we get the Single Releases before Germany. We don't get the box sets until Feb usually, and I have the feeling this will happen here

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
                Na, we get the Single Releases before Germany. We don't get the box sets until Feb usually, and I have the feeling this will happen here
                Yeah, i don't know why they don't just do the boxsets they are cheaper than buying the single disks. If you buy a boxset it's about £10 a disk but single you're looking at £15 - £20 a disk. There's six disks (well there has been apart from season one) so that's £90 - £120 when the most you'll pay for the box set is £60. It's crazy isn't it?

But I suppose it depends on how lif you can wait for the boxset.
                Janna Galaxy, Queen of The Gods
                The Strongest Will Survive!
                I'll Be The One To Save Us All!

Comment

Originally posted by Serebii View Post
                  Single volumes are going to start to appear on September in Germany, so I believe the single volumes will start to appear in UK around July/August. And we'll get the Stargate movies probably next year after the whole season 10 is released.

Comment

Oh Goodie! Canada should follow that time line I hope. My birthday is in August!
                    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Yeah, SciFi really doesn't care about SG1 anymore. Releasing DVDs a month after the airing schedule can't possibly help the ratings.
                      sigpic
                      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Originally posted by Ripple in Space View Post
                        Yeah, SciFi really doesn't care about SG1 anymore. Releasing DVDs a month after the airing schedule can't possibly help the ratings.
                        But it actually is logical to release season 10 DVDs in the summer this time. The first Stargate DVD movie - Stargate: The Ark of Truth is probably scheduled for fall/late fall/early winter release.

Comment

Well, I guess we'll (the US) get the DVD first before it's released in the UK, for a change.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Truskawka View Post
                            Great news! Thanks for the heads up! I hope Region 2 season 10 DVDs will be also released in the summer!
                            The Last Atlantis Release occured at the same time as the US so we can live in hope

Comment

Originally posted by NowIWillDestroyAbydos View Post
                              Well, I guess we'll (the US) get the DVD first before it's released in the UK, for a change.
                              Has hell frozen over?

Comment

Working...
                              X