Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm so excited. Bought new tapes just to make sure nothing went wrong.

I'm so thrilled that this show is going to get a proper ending. When Farscape is at its best it grabs me on an emotional level that very few other shows ever have.

Crichton, Aeryn, D'Argo, Pilot, Rygel, Scorpius, Sikuzo, even Stark. Good to have you back.

""Farscape" is back in top form, reminding us why it was the finest science-fiction show on television... terrific ... big bang of a two-parter ... this grand adventure fires up all of the classic "Farscape" elements that made it the thinking fan's science-fiction show ... sly wit and silly slapstick... breathtaking effects and the tense showdowns ... an old-fashioned love story and a war epic. You get poignant moments and goofy moments. You don't need to be fully up to speed on the "Farscape" universe in order to enjoy this giddy, galactic joy ride ..." -- Cleveland Plain Dealer

http://www.cleveland.com/entertainme...1917383180.xml
    Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

The thing is...I hope this isn't the end of Farsapce. I hope that this proves to SciFi, that Farscape is a true contender. I hope that this is just the first step in a renewed season, and more mini-series or made for tv movies to come.

Just my opinions.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
      [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Originally posted by DownFallAngel
        The thing is...I hope this isn't the end of Farsapce. I hope that this proves to SciFi, that Farscape is a true contender. I hope that this is just the first step in a renewed season, and more mini-series or made for tv movies to come.
        I hope so too, but I don't expect SciFi to renew Farscape at this point. In fact I'm pretty sure that SciFi's contract for airing S1-4 of Farscape runs out at the end of the year, making it possible for another channel to buy it and new episodes.

Most likely though (and sadly) this will be the end of Farscape on TV. Another mini series might happen if this one is really successful, but it's doubtful.

Another possibility though might be a theatrical movie. The mini will (almost certainly) wrap up most plot threads, but leave open the chance for more.

When Farscape was cancelled originally, there was some talk of making a movie, but the situation then made it impossible, instead we got the mini. I think that now things might be different.

A Farscape movie trilogy would be the perfect way to finish of the story of John Crichton IMHO.

Comment

Desperate UK fan here wondering if anyone knows of any dl sites and if so could they email them to me please! Gods know when we'll get them here!

Comment

"Hell yeah!"
            "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Working...
            X