This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Major Matthew Tyler's Quarters

Welcome to my quarters at the Gateworld SGC. This is where I come to relax while I'm here at Gateworld. Feel free to drop by any time.

-Matt

(If this kind of post is against the rules please let me know)
    Secretary-General of GATO ¤ Defender of F.O.R.D.

Hi Major Tyler

I think if Shadow can Sulk and Faith can Celebrate you should be able to relax

Have fun and I hope you enjoy your time on GW
    Last edited by TameFarrar; 15 September 2004, 03:15 PM.
    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

*swings by with a six-pack of Budvar(the better Budweiser) and offers Matt T a bottle*
      I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Comment

What do the red states mean?
          Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by rocket4477
            What do the red states mean?
            Oh, those are just states I've visited.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
              You've been to tons of more places than I have! Wow... So which one was your favorite state to visit?
              There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

Originally posted by Major Tyler
                You sure do get around.
                Rocky

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                  So which one was your favorite state to visit?
                  Washington, D.C. and Philadelphia were by far the most wonderful (dare I say magical?) places I have ever been in my life! Standing in Independence Hall was such an awe-inspiring moment for me, and being in D.C., the heart of American politics, was amazing! It's like my own personal Mecca.

Comment

I was in Philly at the end of October, and Independence Hall is pretty cool. During the tour, the guide said that nothing had been changed. I looked up and saw fire sprinklers.
                    Rocky

Comment

Did you make this trip driving or by plane ? Plane terrorizes me !!!

Comment

I took a plane when I went to Philadelphia, but I went to D.C. on a cross-county road trip. I flew from Great Falls, Montana to New Bern, North Carolina and my buddy flew from Anchorage, Alaska to New Bern. Jack had his car in New Bern and he wanted to drive it to Spokane, Washington where we live; I was just keeping him company. It took us five days but we made it to Spokane. It was one of the best things I've ever done!

Comment

Did you drive through any of the grey area states? Or did you go the long northern route?

When I travel by car and drive just drive through a state to my destation, I conside that state visited.

Nice quarters.

Comment

Originally posted by greytop
                            Did you drive through any of the grey area states? Or did you go the long northern route?
                            We went the long northern route because we wanted to stop in Great Falls, Montana for a few days.

Comment

I have been to most of your grey states... As much as I love my friends in Texas...I absolutely hate driving across there ...THAT is the state that brings out my dramatic qualities..... I start doing my impression of the Croc Guy..... And Crikey...what have we over here....why YES it IS another big vast space of nothing in the Texas countryside ...and OF COURSE this nothingness is BIGGER!!! EVERYTHING in Texas is BIGGER"....

well I at least keep myself amused as I drive across
                              Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Working...
                              X