Landslide (122)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Buddhawasanancient View Post
    Yep I got the same feeling with her "Me too" after Micah said he has a relative that eats like her and is fat, then later on she says Linderman is gonna heal the world of people who hate because of where you live or what you look like. Hahaha...Interesting Angle...
    I totally got that feeling, and I really like that development. Not all of our heroes need to be supermodels, and I hope we see what Candice really looks like some time.

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
      I totally got that feeling, and I really like that development. Not all of our heroes need to be supermodels, and I hope we see what Candice really looks like some time.
      It would be nice to see her true form. Because I'm pretty sure what we see isn't it.

IMO, this episode was great all-around. I think it really set things up nicely for next week's finale.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Ando can't die, OMG NOOO. But its okay if he does because this show is that awesome that I would really watch no matter who got killed. Unlike some other shows coughsgacough. lol.

I really loved Clarie, she was back to being awesome and sometimes I forget that she is a teenager. I liked her wanting to be a superhero.
        sigpic
        My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Such a good episode, Ando better not die... some things

-LOVED Peter the angry New York Driver....
          -the elevator scene
          -I also loved Peter and Claire's talk about superpowers
          -I'm actually starting to like Candice
          -Sylar was eating ice cream whilst stalking superheroes?
          -Linderman's death was really, really creepy
          -Bennet is awesome. However killing Molly is a rather pointlessly drastic measure, all they have to do is get her away from the OWI
          -Mohinder and Molly are so cute, I hope he adopts her!
          -I think DL is going to be okay
          -"Didn't I throw you out a window?"
          -I'm really worried about Nathan dying...

I really can't wait till next week....

Comment

Originally posted by Ruined_puzzle View Post
            I really loved Clarie, she was back to being awesome and sometimes I forget that she is a teenager. I liked her wanting to be a superhero.
            I loved that too.

"Didn't I throw you out a window" lmao.....that was hilarious, I just loved the way Ali Larter delivered that line.

Comment

Well, if there's one thing that can be truly said about Heroes is that it is full of surprises.
              Quite a few deaths this episode... poor Ted... I suppose I shouldn't be surprised about that one but still... the stomach churns everytime someone's brain gets a look in. Linderman... well, I didn't see that coming.

Yeah, I really want to see Sylar DEAD. I don't care who kills him... Peter, Hiro, Mohinder or Micah... somebody do something and permanently put this guy out of action.

Nice to see Nakamura Snr again... good to see that not all the oldies are badies.

I would really like to see this show become much more international next season.
              sigpic
              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

A good episode and the set up was nice for the finale, although it really leaves you hanging for next week. I'm going to miss Ted a lot. I felt he deserved a better ending, although we might not have an exploding man without him. I loved that Peter finally used Matt's telepathy again, after a 10 or 11 episode absence. It's a really cool ability and Peter could put it to good use in the coming battle with Sylar.

Speaking of his creepiness, he gets all the more dangerous and awesome this episode with his acquiring of Ted's power. "Boom" was a very chilling line to end the episode on. Sylar's probably one of the better villains in "superhero" stories, since his driving force is so mundane and relatable. I was sad to see Linderman go, as Malcolm McDowell is such a great actor and brought such gravitas to the role. I am not sad to see Thompson go however, and Bennet's killing of him was probably one of the more Bad@$$ things I've seen on tv in a while. "Your last thoughts" was a genius quip.

Overall, *** stars
                Spoiler:
                Check out my fanfiction! http://www.fanfiction.net/~memnarch

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                  I would really like to see this show become much more international next season.
                  Right! There is so much more they could do then.
                  Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Hiro: You can come with us now and stop the bomb

Nathan: You can't stop it

Leans In

Nathan: Noone Can

Same thing Linderman said to Nathan earlier in the episode...
                    Check this out. I just watched "Fallout" again. When Peter's in that holding cell after the cops got him in "Homecoming", he has a vision of Nathan that turns into Sylar. But before he turns in to Sylar he does that EXACT same creepy lean in move that he does in "Landslide". Check it...

Peter: This bomb that Isaac painted, I think we're supposed to stop it. I just....I don't think I can do it.

Nathan Leans in and whispers...

Nathan: That's because you can't.

Also I believe that the part about him turning into Sylar is just a foreshadowing of things to come. As we saw in "Five Years Gone" Sylar kills Candace then becomes Nathan. Peter's dreams have pretty much all come true. Except for his bomb dream but we'll see what happens with that next week ...
                    sigpic

Comment

Plz dont kill Ando off!!!!!!

I think hes not going to die. The moral of this episode is probally that you can change the future!

Comment

I hope Ando is not killed. I think he really balances out Hiro and keeps him going.

If Nathan is not Sylar yet, does that mean he's really a power hungry maniac anyway? I liked Nathan up to this point and always thought he was just going along with plans until he could figure out how to get away from Linderman but now I'm thinking maybe he really is a jerk.
                        Last edited by Thunderstorm; 16 May 2007, 08:51 PM.
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                          I hope Ando is not killed. I think he really balances out Hiro and keeps him going.

If Nathan is not Sylar yet, does that mean he's really a power hungry maniac anyway? I liked Nathan up to this point and always thought he was just going along with plans until he could figure out how to get away from Linderman but now I'm thinking maybe he really is a jerk.
                          It depends how the director/producer wants Hiro to go in the future I guess. I don't think they can ever convince me of future Hiro attitude and behavior unless Ando is killed...

As for Nathan, I don't really think jerk is the right word... overall, I find his character to be weak. So many times he have the choice to do good and failed, he doesn't have the same conviction like his brother Peter or daughter Claire. His motivation seems to be ever-changing, the only sign of strength is his bond to Peter...

Comment

Originally posted by Zenith View Post
                            As for Nathan, I don't really think jerk is the right word... overall, I find his character to be weak. So many times he have the choice to do good and failed, he doesn't have the same conviction like his brother Peter or daughter Claire. His motivation seems to be ever-changing, the only sign of strength is his bond to Peter...
                            On the Larry King Show, Adrian Pasdar called his character, Nathan, "morally liquid"...
                            sigpic

Comment

On the Larry King Show, Adrian Pasdar called his character, Nathan, "morally liquid"...
                              That is.....a really good description of Nathan. I agree.

Comment

Nathan Petrelli: raised to be the number one son, the leader, the one most likely to succeed.

Peter Petrelli: second son, obviously raised (to me at least) to take a backseat to big bro's (& Mommy Petrelli's) plans.

But of the two it's Peter who has been the most consistant in following both his heart & his conscience (becoming a nurse, saving Claire, pursuing Sylar) despite his own doubts & at times believing he's going to his death.

While Nathan has time after time has let others & his own ambition steer him away from what he *knows* is the right thing to do.

Is there still time for Nathan to show he warrents Peter's blind faith in him (Peter's only *real* weakness).

"It matters little how we die,
                                so long as we die better men
                                than we imagined we could be -
                                and no worse than we feared."

Comment

Working...
                                X