• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Landslide (122)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    LANDSLIDE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 122

With the explosion imminent, Peter and Ted attempt to flee New York City -- while being pursued by Sylar. Nathan makes his choice about whether or not to go along with Linderman's plan, and Niki and D.L. confront Linderman face-to-face. Hiro receives training from the most unlikely of people.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:30 PM.

Good show 8 out of 10. Was a set up show for next week and that's cool with me. Can't have every week nock my socks off. There was some great one liners in this one. I will have to watch it again to make sure I heard then right. But they made me LOL.
    Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

There was some great one liners in this one
      Jessica to Parkman: Didn't I throw you out a window?

I couldn't stop laughing. Also the scene in the upside-down FBI van.

Cop #1: You think this happened in the crash?
      Cop #2: The top of his head is cut off
      Cop #1: What could have done this?
      Audrey: You don't wanna know...

lolol. Definitely some good one-liners. As well as some big reveals. George Takei turned from the Coallition of Elders cause they "Lost Their way" and is on Hiro's side? Awesome! 3 people dead, 1 more dying. Peter using Parkman's power to hear Sylar. That was awesome. and Ted saying "Who's Sylar?" Yeah this was a pretty damn good episode. Can't wait for next week!
      sigpic

Comment

Awesome episode.
        So much interaction between all the characters who have only recently all come together. Next week is going to be a stunner I'm sure.

...BOOM!
        Thus it will come to pass... the dying leader will know the truth of the opera house... the missing 3 will give you the 5 who have come from the home of the 13th... you are the harbinger of death, Kara Thrace - you will lead them all to their end. End of line.

Comment

Good episode.

Guess Ando is going to die afterall.

I would think between Hiro and Suresh, they could kill Sylar. Hiro could freeze time, Suresh then could inject him with some drugs again and then off him.

but that's kind of boring. i wanna see a battle!

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Oh, they xcan't kill Ando!
            Please?

(fairly entertaining, good one liners, good to see everyone coming together finally. Rubbish cliffhanger tho, I mean, relaly, "Boom"?... - could be my problem with Sylar from alsty week re-materialising tho.)
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Was I the only one who got a little teary eyed at the end, during Nathan's music montage?

http://queenkale.deviantart.com
              "Man's main task in life is to give birth to himself, to become what he potentially is.
              The most important product of his effort is his own personaility."-Erich Framm
              "I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing
              Only I will remain."

Comment

I think Ando is a true Hero!

A mere "mortal" - surrounded by all these people with extraordinary abilities - and knowing that he's going to die - takes it upon himself to try and do what is necessary for the good of the world...
                sigpic

Comment

Great episode.

: Green is Good.
                  sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Great episode. Yay Sulu is a good guy! Did anyone notice that Hiro's conversation with his dad mirrored almost exactly Nathan's conversation with Linderman? "I was part of a team, we fought to save the world, they lost their way, etc..." "What do you know about (healing)(killing)?" "A few things"
                    I'm really sad Ted died, although I knew it was coming, and man Linderman had one hell of a bad way to die, I think I'll miss Malcolm McDowell.
                    I also think they showed why the Feds showed up at Isaac's place in the original timeline, because Syler used his name.
                    Was I the only one who had a Buffy flashback when Claire talked about going on patrols? Hmm a blonde super-powered ex-cheerleader talking about that kind of thing, sounds familiar.
                    Last edited by jds1982; 15 May 2007, 12:20 PM.
                    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Awsome ep! And the number of deaths- that was most surprising, if we lost this many people this week, imagine how many we might lose next week! So long as Nikki/Jessica is one, I'm happy, anyone else I think I'd be pretty sad to lose. Just really really hope Peter, Hiro, and Claire make it.

Absolutely love how everyone has converged on New York now, though I wonder- is it plausible that all voting machines would be inter-connected like that??? And the Peter/Claire team-up is still ultimately awsome.

And in next week's preview (Global version)
                      Spoiler:
                      Was that SIMONE!? Now is this Candice again, or some twist?????

Rehtorical.....totally rehtorical, well exclaimed commenting is welcome.....I just don't want to be spoiled.

Comment

What did Nathan whisper to Hiro just before he got in the car?
                        sigpic

To see the complete animated picture timeline of the comet landing - http://xkcd1446.org/#7

From the wonderful XKCD site http://xkcd.com/1446/

Comment

Originally posted by Thunderstorm View Post
                          What did Nathan whisper to Hiro just before he got in the car?
                          Hiro: You can come with us now and stop the bomb

Nathan: You can't stop it

Leans In

Nathan: Noone Can

Same thing Linderman said to Nathan earlier in the episode...
                          sigpic

Comment

So, anyone get the notion that Candace is really a dumpy little fat girl, and that's just a disguise she puts on?

PLEASE say we're finally going to have a Superhero Battle Royale Petrelli vs Sylar next week, please oh please oh please. I'm getting sick of it happening off-screen...
                            Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
                            I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
                            What have these years left to me?
                            Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

Originally posted by Thermonuclearboy View Post
                              So, anyone get the notion that Candace is really a dumpy little fat girl, and that's just a disguise she puts on?
                              Yep I got the same feeling with her "Me too" after Micah said he has a relative that eats like her and is fat, then later on she says Linderman is gonna heal the world of people who hate because of where you live or what you look like. Hahaha...Interesting Angle...
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X