No announcement yet.

Five Years Gone (120)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Uh yeah. Read like.. every post I wrote in those threads.

Comment

Ewwwww! Peter and Nikki? That's just wrong!

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
        Hmmmm ... I'll have to rewatch that closer. I thought they were just doing two different versions of Radioactive Man.
        Sylar was using his rarely seen ice powers, while Peter was using fire.

Comment

Here's an observation for you. Sylar's speech to Mohinder, about killing all the other specials... about how the world would mourn, united. And then they'll just be united.

Sounds eeriely familiar.

Like a certain Linderman.

Could it be that Nathan met with Sylar? And that Sylar killed Linderman before Hiro got the katana? Or could it be that Linderman met with Sylar during a gameplan meeting after the bomb went off, and Sylar killed him then?

Comment

Wait--I didn't realize. Does Sylar gain powers only when the people are dead?

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

Wow...just...wow!!

Loved Peter in this episode. Despite some people hating him and Nikki together, I thought their scenes worked. At least she was involved with the other characters as opposed to usual.

Loved Hiro, Peter, and Ando storming the building. That hint of a smirk on Peter's face when Ando asked how they were going to make it past all of the guards with guns upstairs was a nice bit.

Poor Nathan! I knew he couldn't be that big of a jerk. Can't say that I saw the Sylar bit coming...so that was a nice surprise.

Glad to see HRG doing some good, helping people out. But what was up with Matt? He's shooting people in the head, screwing over his "own kind." Did he kill HRG after that, do you think?

It's a small comfort to know that at least in that future, Candace dies. HATE her!

Let's see, anything else? Good closing segment...I can't wait for the final showdown between Peter and Sylar (sorry, but Hiro CANNOT be the one to kill him!).

Overall, a GREAT episode

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

That episode was simpley amazing- the best yet. Wow. Never saw Sylar-As-Nathan coming at all. Didn't suspect a thing. So much happened in this ep that it's really hard to process and I finished watching it two hours ago! And I loved the timeline on the the strings, I thought that was a really cool visual, annnnd, can't wait to see where Hiro and Ando go from here!

And wow.....on a shallow note, Peter got even hotter over the five years. Still miss the bangs though. And I agree- Peter/Nikki=please no! And still sad about the non-appearence if Claude.

And I wish that they had kept the "String-Theory" title. I liked it better.

Comment

Originally posted by Stef View Post
                  Loved Hiro, Peter, and Ando storming the building. That hint of a smirk on Peter's face when Ando asked how they were going to make it past all of the guards with guns upstairs was a nice bit.
                  That was awsome- Peter is fast-becoming my favourite character.

Comment

Aw crap...looks like I picked a fairly revelatory episode as my first one (beside the pilot). Liked it though, enough to get the others and maybe start watching the show.

People with cut-up heads here I come!!

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                      Aw crap...looks like I picked a fairly revelatory episode as my first one (beside the pilot). Liked it though, enough to get the others and maybe start watching the show.

People with cut-up heads here I come!!
                      Woah.....yeah.....did you even get what was going on? I couldn't imagine jumping in at this point.....

Glad to hear you liked it though.

Comment

So future Hiro was wrong - even if hiro kills Sylar, Peter is going to be the one that explodes
                        sigpic

Comment

wow .. amazing .. they turned everything upsidedown again ... and again ... and again ...

can't even imagine what they ae planning for finale .... i am still trying to process this one ....

damn ... i can't wait another week .....
                          VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

This is starting to really wear me down.. why must heroes be so awesome

Edit:

By the way, I was disappointed that Matt was such a bad guy after five years... I guess thats what happens when you're such a nice guy, eventually you get screwed over by people who you love and are supposed to love you back.
                            Last edited by knowsfords; 01 May 2007, 11:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                              Amazing doesn't even cover it when it comes to this episode. I was simply blown away. From start to finish, it was just great.

The Sylar posing as Nathan thing, I so saw that coming for some reason. He was acting way too sinister to really be Nathan throughout the episode.

I can't wait to see how this Molly can supposedly stop Sylar.
                              I am so glad it wasn't Nathan barking those genocide orders... I didn't see it coming myself but I did wonder why Nathan had turned so evil in five years.

Man oh man... this episode shows why this show is one of the best things on television at the moment...
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Originally posted by warmbeachbrat View Post
                                Wait--I didn't realize. Does Sylar gain powers only when the people are dead?
                                Yes, from their brains....somehow
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X