• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Five Years Gone (120)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    FIVE YEARS GONE
    EPISODE NUMBER - 120

Having travelled five years into the future, Hiro and Ando encounter Hiro's future self and learn that they failed to stop the bomb in New York. When Hiro is captured by the government, Ando and Hiro's future hope to convince a disturbed Peter to rejoin their cause to change the past. President Nathan Petrelli takes drastic measures to keep the world safe.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:28 PM.

Damn.
    GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
    The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
    Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

OMG! What an episode!

Comment

Woah Woah Woah!!!!!! Sylar Is Persident And Claires Boyfriend Is Hot....woah!!!!!!!!!

Comment

AAAAUUUUGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!

*takes breath*

AAAAUUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!

Um. Yeah. Talk about a clusterfrak. Nathan Petrelli is dead and Sylar is masquerading as him. Scaaary.

And Peter. With a scar. What happened to the miracle-heal?

And Double the Hiro! Yay!

Too much to process now, but I gotta imagine things are gonna go pretty nasty in Future NYC seeing as many witnesses (and probably the TV cameras) caught the president FLYING. And not on drugs.

Wow.

Comment

I LOVE THIS SHOW!!!!

Ando/Hiro are so cute.

Also Peter was WOW.

Sylar, so didn't see that coming.
            sigpic
            My OTP's LEAP with passion. Weir did it better.

Comment

Gahhh! I wanted to see the battle! We just got a preview of what is to come. I wonder what Molly's power will be.
              All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Amazing doesn't even cover it when it comes to this episode. I was simply blown away. From start to finish, it was just great.

The Sylar posing as Nathan thing, I so saw that coming for some reason. He was acting way too sinister to really be Nathan throughout the episode.

I can't wait to see how this Molly can supposedly stop Sylar.
                sigpic
                MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                "...phu...ah..."
                "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
                  The Sylar posing as Nathan thing, I so saw that coming for some reason. He was acting way too sinister to really be Nathan throughout the episode.
                  I didn't, but I was extremely relieved that it wasn't Nathan.

If Pete has fire, does that mean he met Claire's mum at some point?

Comment

i could see that happen because his niece is her daughter (CLAIRE)

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                      Gahhh! I wanted to see the battle! We just got a preview of what is to come. I wonder what Molly's power will be.
                      OMG!! I feel exactly the same way as you do. This episode was simply awesome, I'd almost say the best one so far ! We saw a lot but not enough You know we always want more !

But seriously, seing Syler at the end acting this way means few ppl already knew who he was, like the doc or the police officer!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                        If Pete has fire, does that mean he met Claire's mum at some point?
                        Hmmmm ... I'll have to rewatch that closer. I thought they were just doing two different versions of Radioactive Man.

I didn't see Sylar coming at all. Amazing.
                        GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                        The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                        Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                          Hmmmm ... I'll have to rewatch that closer. I thought they were just doing two different versions of Radioactive Man.
                          Radioactive spidey powers always show up as blue. Pete was using FIRE.

And just 'cos Pete's Claire's uncle doesn't mean he'd necessarily have a reason to visit her mother... but it could be an interesting hint of the future.

Comment

Originally posted by lelaidd View Post
                            But seriously, seing Syler at the end acting this way means few ppl already knew who he was, like the doc or the police officer!
                            I don't necessarily think so. Parkman seemed pretty shocked at how he pulled Peter through that door. Personally, I think Sylar was just that good at fooling everybody.
                            sigpic
                            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                            "...phu...ah..."
                            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

I figured that nathan had to be Syler during the beginning of the show. Did any of you figure it out before they said it? I guess that means he killed claire, nathan, and the guy who walks through walls.

Comment

Working...
                              X