Phantom (622)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post
    Uh, yeah, that's why Lionel and Clark are conversing in shock about it afterwards and Clark breaks down crying in a private room and even goes after Lex about it?
    If Lex can act like he knows NOTHING of all the evil he has done, Lionel and Clark can act shocked to save Lana's life. Besides, SV has shown weird stuff before when a character is in private, yet it was all an act (espeically with LEX!)
    I never said it would make sense
    Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

yowsa this episode was better than the last few. It finally stopped being boring and got to it. And the healing tears weren't as corny as I thought they'd be, definitely a bonus, but I don't want Chloe to end up dying.

Unfortunately, Lana's death seems fake and I really hoped they'd just be done with it. Oh well. Always an avenue for her to reappear, but I wonder who did kill her...unless Lex is doing his usual lie-of-the-week.

Comment

I loved this ep. But damn cliffhanger!!!!

Anyways, I don't believe Lana is dead (unfortunately...) as well as Chloe and Lionel. I'm looking forward to the next eps in...September is it? D'oh. Too long.

Comment

gotta say it looked pritty interesting... and yes i to would like to no who killed laina(dunno how its spelled) and what happend to clarks farther??? i think i missed a season or something... its bin driving me nuts... the next shows im predicting to be vary good. wish i could fall a sleep and wake up on the day they air
          To War we go, To Hell we end.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Paindx View Post
            gotta say it looked pritty interesting... and yes i to would like to no who killed laina(dunno how its spelled) and what happend to clarks farther??? i think i missed a season or something... its bin driving me nuts... the next shows im predicting to be vary good. wish i could fall a sleep and wake up on the day they air
            He died last season. So yeah, you missed a season.

IMO always implied.

Comment

Loved this episode!

Comment

Working...
              X