No announcement yet.

Greatest Hits (321)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I like the theory that the people down there are members of the original DHARMA group, and that Ben won't let any of his people go there for that reason.
    "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by ItsDan View Post
      I like the theory that the people down there are members of the original DHARMA group, and that Ben won't let any of his people go there for that reason.
      I agree

Comment

I worry for Charlie. They really built up the whole "Charlie's gonna die this time! For real!" thing for the entirety of this episode, which leads me to suspect he's not really going to die. But on the other hand, Dominic Monaghan is apparently finally getting back on the big screen soon, so killing his character off would free him for that. On the THIRD hand, the writers of the show have said that Charlie is the only character they COULDN'T kill off, due to Monaghan's fan base (he's the reason I started watching, at least). On the FOURTH hand, killing off a popular character is just the kind of gutsy unforeseen thing that makes a good episode of Lost worth watching...

Oh dear, my head just exploded...
        Through Life's dull road, so dim and dirty
        I have dragged to three-and-thirty.
        What have these years left to me?
        Nothing, except thirty-three.

- Lord Byron

Dispatches From the Suburbs of Hell

The Pit

Comment

WOW... did you see the scenes for next week???

Spoiler:
          Ben catches up to the gang headed to the radio tower, Desmond goes in after Charlie, who is tied up and being hit by the girls, Im thinking Jin, Sayid, Bernard and someone else end up dying, cause they said 4 more deaths.. whoever stays at the beach might die. AND Jack tells Kate he loves her...YAY!! cant wait!!

Comment

Great episode Perfect set up for the finale...

I assumed from Jack and Sayid's little exchange that Sayid will be dying... but this show often does the unexpected so I guess it could be anyone - though the 'shooters' would be the logical choice...

The pace of the show has picked up so much now though that I wonder how they can sustain the story for another 48 episodes... I'm sure they will though.

Comment

this ep was cool again I really hope charlie doens't die ....
              other then that I wonder what will happen at the underwater sttion now with all those people down there....

Comment

I detest charlie and would rather he died than sayid, although i did love him in lotr its just his character in lost that sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by katielovesdaniel View Post

Spoiler:
                  Ben catches up to the gang headed to the radio tower, Desmond goes in after Charlie, who is tied up and being hit by the girls, Im thinking Jin, Sayid, Bernard and someone else end up dying, cause they said 4 more deaths.. whoever stays at the beach might die. AND Jack tells Kate he loves her...YAY!! cant wait!!
                  Did Jack tell Kate he loves her? I mean we saw Jack say "I love you", then we saw a camera angle on Kate, but we didn't actually see Jack and Kate together. And you know how the previews like to make you think one thing, when it's really something else.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
                    Did Jack tell Kate he loves her? I mean we saw Jack say "I love you", then we saw a camera angle on Kate, but we didn't actually see Jack and Kate together. And you know how the previews like to make you think one thing, when it's really something else.
                    Very true. For all we know, he could be saying that to Juliet although...that would just be ridiculous in my eyes.
                    sigpic
                    "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                    DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

When has that ever stopped them?
                      sigpic

Comment

Maybe he was saying it to Ben or the badly injured, on the brink of death Locke... now there would be a twist...

Comment

Eeek!
                          sigpic

Comment

yeah guys definitely can't believe anything you see in previews. they are so ridiculously cut up and messed up and misleading.

Comment

Originally posted by katielovesdaniel View Post

Spoiler:
                              Spoiler:
                              Where'd this 4 more deaths thing come from? Anyway, if that's the case, I'd guess it's Sayid, Jin, and Bernard (they are shown having been caught when Ben says "shoot them" in the promo), and then either Charlie, Desmond, Locke, or whoever Jack is saying "I love you" to (Charlie is supposed to die, Desmond apparently will dive in after Charlie, Locke is on the brink of death and appears to be found by someone in the promo, and Jack must surely be saying "I love you" to whoever for some reason right?) Out of those other four potentials to die, my money is on Kate... which would suck, but I can really see it happening.

Yea so, the next 2 eps on Wednesday should be fantastic, can't wait.

Comment

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
                                yeah guys definitely can't believe anything you see in previews. they are so ridiculously cut up and messed up and misleading.
                                What Morbo said.

They never turn out the way the previews want you to believe.
                                sigpic
                                "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                                DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Working...
                                X