• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest Hits (321)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON THREE
    GREATEST HITS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 321

Charlie is convinced that he must sacrifice himself to help his friends make it off the island. After learning that the Others are about to attack, Jack hatches a plan to ambush them.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 05:59 PM.

good times.

knew rosseau getting the dynamite from the black rock when locke was there was going to show up sooner or later.

sucks for charlie, but thats what you get for being an idiot and making so much noise.

great set up for next week. should be absolutely ridic.

also, funny how the cable we discovered way back in season 1, its purpose wasn't revealed until the end of season 3.

to all you people who keep saying they are making it up as they go along, i laugh at you.

Comment

I get the feeling Desmond isn't telling the truth. If he were, I would imagine we would've been shown the future-flash. I think he's seen something other than Charlie dying again. It certainly didn't make sense that he was happy to take Charlie's place and dive down to the underwater station knwoing he would almost certainly meet an identicle fate to the one he claims he saw for Charlie. His one goal is be reunited with Penny no matter what.
      It was also pretty obvious he was lying when the first thing he told Charlie was that Claire & Aaron were recused by the helicopter - he never mentioned anyone else. Ther are clearly two possibilies; he's lying as I suspect, and he said that so he could manipulate Charlie, or he did see that but it's not a rescue helicopter - possibly the others playing a trick to get the children/pregnant women?

Anyway, great episode!!!

We still havn't seen anything of Walt & Michael this season. I'm really eager to see what they're up to. It's almost certain they'll be back on Lost at some point. With everything about certain people being more 'intune' with the island that we've seen lately (Ben , Locke) it seems like it makes sense to see how the island was affecting Walt, which it obviously was. HOpe we see them in Season 4!!!

Originally posted by Morbo View Post
      good times.to all you people who keep saying they are making it up as they go along, i laugh at you.
      And I join you in your laughter. Especially now we know the exact number of remaining episodes.
      Last edited by lunarleviathan; 16 May 2007, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Good ep, although the writing for English characters is terrible...

Comment

Fascinating and Intriguing - as ever,

I have foaming-at-the-mouth, anticipation for: Through the Looking Glass -
          xD
          Last edited by jazz!; 17 May 2007, 03:47 AM.
          It's a joke. My way of deflecting attention from my own obvious heroism. You'll get used to it.

Comment

I liked the episode, but since they only needed to cut power to the Looking Glass station so the jamming equipment would fail, why didn't Desmond and Charlie just cut the electrical cable? Or does it work in reverse - does the Looking Glass provide power for other stations on the island?

For a long time now, I didn't care if Charlie lived or died, but now I want him to live. *crossing fingers for Charlie*

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Do we know where the cable connected to the Looking Glass station is getting its power from?

Comment

Naomi? is that the name of the woman who fell onto the island from the "helicopter"?

It will take a lot of convincing, after her discussion with Charlie, to make me believe that she is anything but evil!

The chill I got down my spine from her when she said.."you're the dead Rock Star"...

She might be working for a Widmore...but I'm betting its the father and not Penny.....
                sigpic

Comment

The cable might not be powering the station, it might have other functions. The only thing is, where did Sayid get the plans for the station? I don't remember that on any episode.

: Green is Good.
                  sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
                    The cable might not be powering the station, it might have other functions. The only thing is, where did Sayid get the plans for the station? I don't remember that on any episode.
                    Sayid carried out a bunch of binders and papers from the Flame station before it blew up, several episodes ago.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

I looked closely at the screen caps from next week, it appears Jack's group will

Spoiler:

capture Ben

Also looks like

Spoiler:

Desmond will go in after Charlie
                      "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by wwlh View Post
                        Naomi? is that the name of the woman who fell onto the island from the "helicopter"?

It will take a lot of convincing, after her discussion with Charlie, to make me believe that she is anything but evil!

The chill I got down my spine from her when she said.."you're the dead Rock Star"...

She might be working for a Widmore...but I'm betting its the father and not Penny.....
                        i think you're taking that wrong - remember she said they found the wreckage way deep in the ocean and bodies. so they presumed everyone on board was dead - and since his name would be on the manifest = charlie is a dead rock star.
                        doesn't seem like any bad intent to me.

though you're right, she may not be all she seems. i'm still up in the air myself.

Originally posted by Cap116 View Post
                        Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                        Sayid carried out a bunch of binders and papers from the Flame station before it blew up, several episodes ago.
                        exactly.
                        and the cable could be anything from power to communications.
                        its probably hooked up to wherever the little village was getting power, or any of the other stations for that matter.

like i said, a fantastic set up episode for the big finale.

Comment

didnt juliet say the looking glass was flooded but there are people down there so why would she lie

Comment

I honestly can't believe GW gave this episode a **1/2 rating. This was an amazing episode, one of the best of Season 3 if not the best. I easily give it ****s.
                            sigpic
                            "Space is disease and danger wrapped in darkness and silence."
                            DS9 Superior|Farscape|Legend of the Seeker|Stargate Universe|STAR WARS

Comment

Juliet said BEN said the station was flooded. Just another thing that Ben is lying about. But right now they don't have a sub to take supplies to the people down there, so not sure what they are going to do.

Desmond say something other than what he said. I think he was lying completly to Charlie. I think he said everything to get Charlie down there, he knew he wouldn't just risk his life to help Desomnd find Penny, BUT if it got Claire helped in teh mean time he would be up for it.

Syaids logic was very fuzzy when ti came to the signal. If Russos signal was jamming the phone, that would mean the signal is GETTING OUT. He should have known immedietly that something was blocking the signal Russo set.

Another thing, a station on the ocean BED would have a hard time blocking a signal at the top of a mountain on the island. It doesn't make much sense to do that as you would need a monsterous jamming equipment to first jam outside of the ocean floor and then block everything inside a radius of the island. Best place for a jammer is on top of the island, not below it.

Thus the Looking Glass Station is for something else. You would put a station like that on the ocean bed to keep people from escaping and getting in, not jamming a signal. Could also be used for contacting the outside world and directing subs to the island.

I think Ben is starting to lose control of the Others. I think after the group he sent to get the women gets blown away, he will lose his leadership role. Locke will take his place when he comes back, after Jacob helps him.

Comment

Working...
                              X