• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Brig (319)

Visit the Episode GuideLOST SEASON THREE
    THE BRIG
    EPISODE NUMBER - 319

To stay in good graces with the Others, Locke enlists help from Sawyer to kill a man who has caused them both great pain. The beach camp residents are convinced that the new arrival may be their ticket off the island, but can no longer trust Jack.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 23 November 2007, 06:00 PM.

Well that is a fantastic episode. Swayer finaly gets his revenge.
    So they are in hell. And ben is the devil?
    Another highpoint in the faith vs. science issue.
    now faith gets the pole position.
    But then again it could be all part of the experiment.
    How would people react when they think they are in hell. And naomi would be a plant in that case.

Lost gets back to the mysterious feel of the beginning. I love it.

Comment

Yeah I'm not completely convinced they are in hell. Lost is famous for setting you up to think one thing then bam, changing it around once you get comfortable with that explanation. Think about it...Locke's dad could have been knocked out in the ambulance in Florida and brought to the island to mess with Locke. We all know Ben loves to mess with people. Or maybe they are dead. 2 people in the last 2 episodes said it. I just feel like it may be more complicated than that, knowing the writer's MO...
      sigpic

Comment

Locke's dad had no specific knowledge that he was in Hell. That was just his opinion.

I'm more curious to know what Juliette wanted to tell Kate. And Jack's clearly turned into a real jerk. First he's upset no one told him about the woman because they don't trust him, then he blatantly tells Juliette not to tell Kate something important.
        "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

I hate Jack more and more. Wonder when Kate is gonna see him for who he really is, a jerk who doesn't care about her anymore.
          Torri Higginson: "Elizabeth had a mad crush on Sheppard."
          at Halfway Con - Sparktastic weekend with Joe and Torri, on October 30, 2011

R.I.P. Stargate Atlantis (S1-S3)

Comment

Fantastic episode. I totally know they are NOT in hell.. remember what Penny said to Desmond, when you have a lot of money you can find anyone, so when Ben said get me the man from Talahasse, remember they know everything about all of them including where there family is at all times, so someone ran into his car, and some "ambulance" picked him up and put him on a plane or something.

It was creepy when Naomi said that they put the cameras down there and all the bodies were there, but I totally think it was all a set up. What I wanna know is, why dont they show Naomi the plane wreckage, it was just on the beach wasnt it? or how about the front of the plane that Kate, Jack and Charlie found in the first episode.
            I think Sayid is cool but he needs to cool it a bit, with blaming Naomi right off the bat, I thought Jin, Charlie, Desmond and Hurley saw her helicopter crash.
            they denied seeing it. But I LOVE the fact that they are working togethter and not telling Jack.

Seeing Sawyer and Anthony Cooper was cool, when he ripped the letter I was like woah boy you got it comming now, and at least Sawyer got his revenge, now the others can come for him too since he released his hold on his past by killing him.
            But I wonder what next week will bring, I wonder what Juliet wanted to tell Kate, stupid Kate, I cant believe that she told Jack about Naomi. I mean shes so stupidly vulnerable. At least Sawyer has Juliets tape recorder, but Jack already knows whats going on.. SIGH, I miss when Jack wasnt a jerk!

Anyways cant wait for the man behind the curtian next week!

Comment

Oh... my... god... this show just keeps getting better! (I was worried for a few eps in the beginning of the season, but they have regained my faith!)

First, the twists & interconnectedness of the characters just keep getting better & better. Who knew that Locke's bad dad was the man responsible for Sawyer's parents' deaths (not directly, but still...)

Second, I LOVE that people are finally not trusting Jack. He is practically atatched at the hip to an Other and believes her word above all the people who have trusted him. I know that he doesn't realize he is being suckered, and I think Juliet is probably a little conflicted about her actions, but it doesn't change the fact that you can't trust her and, by extension, Jack.

I haven't been a Jack fan in a while, for a myriad of reasons, and with every ep I hope more and more that
              Spoiler:
              he will be one of the five people who they have said will die on the island before season's end... yeah, I know, I know, it won't happen, but I can dream, can't I?! Lockes's daddy is dead, so that leaves four.

Ben is EVIL! Some of the other Others I can sort of justify their behaviors... sort of... but Ben makes conscious decisions to choose the greater of two evils at every fork in the road of his life. He is a Very Bad Man and I love that they added him to the show! I needed a character that I loved to hate!

Comment

Maybe there's a good reason Jack didn't tell Kate whatever it was, maybe he doesn't want to worry her. We don't really know what happened to Jack when he was with the Others, at least not yet.
                All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

Im also really not liking Jack.. I LOVED him at the beginning, but man in the last few episodes, hes just so vulnerable. Trusting Juliet.. looser.

I loved when Kate was like didnt you hear me your friends dont trust you. I mean stupid Jack and stupid Kate for telling him what was going on. I think it will come down to some sort of showdown and Jack is going to LOOSE big time, in terms of his fellow castaways.
                  It sucks cause Im really not liking Jack Juliet and Ben jsut cause they are so evil and manipulated, and I'm lovin the whole Sawyer and Sayid working together and Desmond too was happy that Sayid was there. Even though I didnt like that whole thing where he didnt think that she really fell from the sky.

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
                    Maybe there's a good reason Jack didn't tell Kate whatever it was, maybe he doesn't want to worry her. We don't really know what happened to Jack when he was with the Others, at least not yet.
                    From the spoilers I've seen, "The Plan" is BIG....very BIG so considering that they be under surveillance by the Others, Jack's secrecy is understandable in my opinion. As for him being a Jack-arse, well, my personal bet is that it is somehow related to the plan, but I've been wrong before, so we'll see.
                    Last edited by alaskannut; 03 May 2007, 12:59 PM.
                    sigpic
                    Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                    "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Hahaha, I started twigging that it was Locke's dad that Locke had held for Sawyer (James) as everybody's past is linked and he was a renowned con man - as was the original 'Sawyer'.

HELL?!

It's most definately not. It was just Locke's dad talking. He detailed how he got there from the outside world, plus Naomi's arrival means that it's hardly hell. Oh, and Desmond. IMO the Flight 815 was replicated probably FOR the Others so that they could do what they will with the survivors and to prevent the outside world looking for them.
                      Last edited by Groove; 03 May 2007, 02:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by alaskannut View Post
                        From the spoilers I've seen, "The Plan" is BIG....very BIG so considering that they be under surveillance by the Others, Jack's secrecy is understandable in my opinion. As for him being a Jack-arse, well, my personal bet is that it is somehow related to the plan, but I've been wrong before, so we'll see.
                        Others' Civil War? Some of the Others seem like nice people, and then there's Ben.
                        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Buddhawasanancient View Post
                          Yeah I'm not completely convinced they are in hell.
                          they are not in hell. they are not in purgatory. they are not in heaven. they are on an island in the pacific.
                          the end.

so, this was one of the best episodes of the series. hands down. unbelievable.
                          Sawyer with Sawyer was amazing.

but OMG Lost sucks now, right!! It's going to get canceled!

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
                            Others' Civil War?
                            You decide:
                            Spoiler:
                            Jack devises a plan to do away with “The Others” once and for all (from spoilerfix.com)

Big enough?
                            sigpic
                            Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                            "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

I must say ... this show is getting weirder and weirder but I love it great ep

Comment

Working...
                              X