No announcement yet.

A Thread For Custom Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A couple of tshirt garrison versions. Carter and Jonas.
    [IMG][/IMG][IMG][/IMG]

Comment

Great work! I especially love the Vala. Did you use Season 3 Fred's pigtails from DST's Angel line to do it? I was contemplating doing the same for a custom Black Ops version.

Comment

Yes, those are Fred's pigtails. I am thinking of using the leftover Fred for a customs Cassandra at some point.

Comment

I'm really enjoying your Ultimate SG-1 series. Again, excellent work on all of them! They say imitation is a compliment right? I would love to do something similar, for Jack at the very least.

I also love your civvies Jack. But am I in Indiana overload because he's bearing a resemblance.
          Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

Here's my T-shirt SG-1 crew. It is for sale so pm me if anyone is interested in the set of figures.

Comment

Black silicone gives a realistic Anubis!
              The original serpent guard looks like Apophis, just add some eye make up & gold paint. Also black SG-1 uniforms, painted
              Attached Files
              Last edited by christosuper; 21 June 2008, 01:45 AM.

Comment

That's awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by christosuper View Post
                  Black silicone gives a realistic Anubis!
                  The original serpent guard looks like Apophis, just add some eye make up & gold paint. Also black SG-1 uniforms, painted
                  Excellant set of customs there, I really like them all, Anubis especially. Very clever.
                  Rope climbing's the reason I got bronze instead of silver in the ParticipACTION programme.

Comment

Hello, I read all of your posts on custom figures,

That's greatest job you done!

Doctor McKay is my favorite.

Comment

hey, anyone has some parts of Stargate Figures for sale? No matter if you have some heads or bodies ore maybe weapons.

Too bad, that no one has posted some customs for quite a while

Comment

Where does the time go? Its been a while since I’ve been here. Real life always seems to get in the way of fun.

This is my Ultimate Jack O’Neill, heavily inspired by JediKnutt’s earlier version (starting on page 20).

Jack here got a full repaint (minus the head and hands) though not because he really needed it. I just wanted to experiment (oddly enough the muddy boots are my favorite part of the figure). The holster was snitched from an Atlantis figure as well as the sidearm. The MP-5 is from a Hitman figure. The other bits and pieces (knife, etc) are from a Plan B toys accessory pack. The glasses are Daniel’s and the cap is reversible.

More pics in the spoiler tags.

PS I just spotted a paint snafu.

Spoiler:

Comment

I think another Squeeeeeeee! is in order for that! I love those boots! And the hat...

And the knife! Now you can play the scene where he tossed it into Heru'urs hand! *Astra is envious* Oh, wait, we need a Heru'ur first... never mind!
                          Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Hi Astra! Its so good talking to you again. Thanks for leaving the nice comments, glad you got a kick out of it.

Originally posted by GermanAstra View Post
                            Now you can play the scene where he tossed it into Heru'urs hand! *Astra is envious* Oh, wait, we need a Heru'ur first... never mind!
                            I was thinking about that same scene when I was trying to figure out where to locate the knife. I might just have to do something about that. We'll see if it works out...
                            Last edited by roll my blues; 06 October 2008, 07:57 AM. Reason: grammar

Comment

I love the detail on his boots-- it's just awesome.

Comment

I want to share some pictures in return, although it is not quite customizing. We just put some clothes, rollerblades or flippers onto Jack and Sam, and look how "lovely" they look!

Funny pictures with Stargate-Actionfigures at http://dieastra.livejournal.com/

More Action Figure Theater at http://community.livejournal.com/action_tales/

Comment

Working...
                                X