This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When does it return to the US?

Does anyone know when Doctor Who will return to the US? And if Tourchwood will ever come to the US?

I believe you can expect them both later this year.

BBC America will be undergoing a change later in the year, that's when they will start Torchwood and possibly even new Doctor Who.

sigpic

Comment

Does anyone know when the new season of Doctor Who will be coming to CBC? Summer? Fall? .....Winter?()

Comment

The last I saw Doctor Who will start airing the new episodes in the US after Stargate season is finished. Mid-summer looks like.
        "It's a blast door"

Comment

just to add on to the questions, does anyone know if Torchwood will be on sci-fi, like doctor who, or on another channel???
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by superstar123 View Post
            just to add on to the questions, does anyone know if Torchwood will be on sci-fi, like doctor who, or on another channel???
            If I'm not mistaken a press release said BBC America is the cahnnel you guys are getting it.

Huh, they're actually going to show Torchwood here. Pitry = slightly shocked.
            Pinky, are you thinking what I'm thinking?
            Yes, I am!
            sigpic
            Improved and unfuzzy banner being the result of more of Caldwell's 2IC sick, yet genuis, mind.
            Help Pitry win a competition! Listen to Kula Shaker's new single
            Peter Pan R.I.P

Comment

Originally posted by Pitry View Post
              If I'm not mistaken a press release said BBC America is the cahnnel you guys are getting it.

Huh, they're actually going to show Torchwood here. Pitry = slightly shocked.
              dang it, I don't have BBC America!!!!

Oh well, i'll just buy the dvds on e-bay!! i <3 ebay!!!

lol

thanks 4 the info!
              sigpic

Comment

Not soon enough...
                A Tardis would be awesome in this sort of situation.
                *so thankful to have BBCA..bring on Torchwood*
                sigpic
                David Fangirldom Times Two...Potentially Dangerous, But I'm On It.
                "You can't fly a Dalek! There's people in there..."--David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                X