Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

as stated above sheppard and that wraith from common ground would be a good reunion and a nice way to bring back the wraith!!!

Comment

Ford is a possibility, but if it is, then I doubt that he'll be back as a regular or recurring character for long.

Carter it could be when she makes her way to Atlantis.

Maybe it's even Beckett somehow who makes a guest appearance.

Michael, I doubt as he was only seen a few eps previously in 'Vengeance'. I don't think he can have a reunion with Wraith because that's 2 Wraith Hives that have turned on him now.

It could be McKay's sister Jeannie, where she needs his help, or he asks for hers again.

It may even be a reunion for one of the main team with someone from their past. Shep's wife, perhaps Teyla's been married before or something like that & runs into her old husband again.

A real outside shot could be Kolya, especially given the name of the following ep 'Doppleganger'.

Another one could be Weir, should she go off in 'First Stike' or 'Adrift' somewhere. She comes back in 'Reunion', only for the team to find out in 'Doppleganger' that she is a genetic double or clone that's with them!

Too many possibles, so guess it's simply a case of waiting until April, May for some spoilers to be revealed about it!

Comment

Originally posted by Unamed View Post
        as stated above sheppard and that wraith from common ground would be a good reunion and a nice way to bring back the wraith!!!
        THAT would be the best reunion ever.... as long as Ken C or Carl Binder wrote, and Ken C is off the writing staff as they had to make room for SG1 people to come on board, alas.

Comment

I would love Kolya to come back, even tho in principle I'm against bringing people back from the dead.
          sigpic
          "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
            THAT would be the best reunion ever.... as long as Ken C or Carl Binder wrote, and Ken C is off the writing staff as they had to make room for SG1 people to come on board, alas.
            yes but in an interview he said he's hoping to write a free lance script for atlantis, keep figures crossed
            Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Originally posted by prion View Post
              Originally posted by Buba uognarf View Post
              yes but in an interview he said he's hoping to write a free lance script for atlantis, keep figures crossed
              He also said before the news that he wasn't on staff for S4 that he'd pitched a CG Wraith return ep. There's the possibility that they've kept the ep even though Ken C is no longer on permanent staff.
              sigpic
              My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

I'm voting for the common ground wraith

either that or I'm taking a guess at Ford
                Ori Schmori, a Wraith eating chicken...now that's something worth watching!

Comment

My guess is that Atlantis ends up being trapped in interstellar space, unable to use its hyperdrive again because it would deplete the shield containing the athmosphere and powering the city's life support. I think Weir goes missing at the end of the series, ends up surving on her own on Lantea (with the Athosians), and 'Reunion' is when they find out Weir is alive, and how she survived the Asuran attack. Well, it's as good a guess as any...
                  Saboo - "You know nothing of the crunch, you've never even been to the crunch!"

Naboo - "I've been there once"

Saboo - "Oh, took a little day trip around the crunch did we? We can all go as tourists, "Oh look, that's a bit of crunch...""

Comment

I agree with most of the response here, that the most likely story would be that Atlantis re-establishes contact with Earth.
                    These are the wrong people... in the wrong place.

Comment

what about the space gate?

Comment

I'm going to agree that it is most likely a reunion with Earth and the intro of AT. Still ford or Koyla would be nice but it could be Lucius.
                        Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                        "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                        Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                          I'm going to agree that it is most likely a reunion with Earth and the intro of AT. Still ford or Koyla would be nice but it could be Lucius.
                          i hate Lucius and all of his eps

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                            Lucius?! *runs away screaming at the thought*
                            sigpic
                            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Spoiler:
                              I think the reunion might be with where Atlantis was. After knowing what happens in First Strike, it seems like they need to be reunited with the Atlantis planet.

Comment

Nah, if Lucius was coming back they'd use another Irr word for the title.

Comment

Working...
                                X