This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Reunion Pre-airing discussion/speculation thread spoilers

Without making another episode involving any of the Atlantis' current actors / actresses, I must consider other possibilities for this episode:

Spoiler:

1) Reunion with Ford
    As someone has mentioned in other threads, the lack of allies in SGA brings little hope that we could depend on someone to back us up when we are in need of help. I don't believe that the Genii are fully helpful allies, and so I consider them more of a mutal trading partner, thats it.

I thinkt hat a reunion with Ford could be it, it could also mean that Ford's Lost Guys, could be powerful against other wraiths, including Michael.

2) Reunion with Wraith vs. Ashurans
    Remember in progeny that the Ashurans were going to attack the Wraith, but do it on their own time and own way. Maybe Reunion has something to do with the Ashurans attacking the Wraith.

3) Maybe another Michael episode
    Maybe this episode is a follow up to Vengence where Michael reunites with the Wraith, but instead of being an underling, rather he attacks other wraiths. Know whos.

Thoughts?
    Subspace Energy Technology Thread
    http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...68#post8685268

Ford would make a valuable ally in the war against the wraith. He has got into their ships etc... with the aid of his group. i dont think atlantis can depend on the others for help.
    Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
    sigpic
    sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

I think Reunion would involve the introduction of Carter in the show, as the name to me suggests that after the events of the finale/season starter, Earth has finally made contact with Atlantis or vice versa. I don't think the whole concept of SGA being cut off from Earth is something that will play a big part, because how would they end up getting Carter to be in 14 episodes or bring a new doc to the city.

sigpic

Comment

wow... you beat me to the topic... anyway im thinking that this episode either has to do with reuniting with Ford, or Earth. The Ford plot would be nice to know at least what happened to Ford and if he's still alive. On the other hand if it's reuniting with Earth, we could get lots of new character... (lots of new redshirts) and maybe Carter as a reccuring character. I know some people wont like Carter on Atlantis but it opens up many new plots and arcs. ideas anyone?
        sigpic

Comment

I hope we get Ford back soon.

Comment

Maybe Jeannie's coming back?

Comment

ok .. what we know ... Atlantis is cut off .... AT/SC is coming to Pegasus ...

for me there is only one possible way it will be done ..AT/SC comes, finds stranded Atlantis and reunites then (in some way) with Earth ...

with 3 304, there is no way Atlantis will be cut off permanently .. i think "soft reset" means another depletion of ZPMs ... (how original) ...

and what better way to introduce heavy weight SG-1 character , but saving those incompetent fool that got lost in Pegasus ...
              we know M&M are running the show and will press characters they know .. so it will be "Sam saves Atlantis" ep (IMO).

Ford? no way .. if they wanted him, they would already use him in last season and half ....
              Michael? reunion with who? he is outcast from Wraith ... and after Vengeance there is no way for him to reunite in any way with SGA team .. after all he wiped out 5 human planets to create super bugs ... i don't think TPTB want to do 180 degree turn and make him good guy .. that would be dumb (knowing TPTB, it is possible, but think about it)

who else?

noone ... simple truth is ... in s3 finale, Atlantis is cut off .. then it is Adrift ... then comes Reunion ...

only logical thing to do is bring SC to save them and reunite them with Earth ...
              VISIT AND JOIN

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                Maybe Jeannie's coming back?
                That would be nice.

Comment

I think almost certainly it's the "reunion" with Earth but I personally would love it to be a reunion between Sheppard and the Wraith from Common Ground. I at least hope we get to see that sometime in season 4.

Comment

Originally posted by Josie View Post
                    I think almost certainly it's the "reunion" with Earth but I personally would love it to be a reunion between Sheppard and the Wraith from Common Ground. I at least hope we get to see that sometime in season 4.
                    Agreed, and nice sig BTW
                    sigpic
                    "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Did I miss something? I avoid a fair few spoilers, so I probably have missed it. Why and when is Atlantis seperated from Earth?
                      sigpic
                      My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

Maybe McKay is being reunited with his whale friend "Sam". He mentioned something in his blog about the whale in S4.

Atlantis?

Rumors of more intimate McKay/Whale activities and a March 1st start date! Can't wait to get back to work again, so I can "relax"! That and I'm sure that Flanigan is missing me madly!
                        http://www.adogsbreakfastmovie.com/i...d=73&Itemid=35

Comment

Originally posted by Lauriel View Post
                          Did I miss something? I avoid a fair few spoilers, so I probably have missed it. Why and when is Atlantis seperated from Earth?
                          Apparently they Atlantis PTB's want to do what they call a soft reset, so basically they'll be going back and cutting Atlantis off from Earth which is one of the things they said they'd do. When is unknown, but I thought it was the start season 4 (depending on how tonights season finale plays out) but it's always possible they'll do it after they get the new staff.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                            Apparently they Atlantis PTB's want to do what they call a soft reset, so basically they'll be going back and cutting Atlantis off from Earth which is one of the things they said they'd do. When is unknown, but I thought it was the start season 4 (depending on how tonights season finale plays out) but it's always possible they'll do it after they get the new staff.
                            Okay. If that's the case, they'd almost have to do it after they get the new staff wouldn't they? Otherwise it'll only last a couple of eps? Nevermind. I suppose if Sam has a ship she can ferry herself and the new doc over.
                            sigpic
                            My LJ & Fics * Proud Member of W.A.S.P. * Pay It Forward

Comment

As I understand it the cut off from Earth is supposed to happen in First Strike and Dr Keller will also be introduced in the finale, something Jewel Staite has comfirmed, so clearly she's already on Atlantis. I think that it's likely Atlantis will only be cut off from Earth for a short time before Sam turns up in her shiny new ship.

Comment

Working...
                              X