This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GW's Off Topic Fanfic Thread

Come and post your Off-Topic fanfics here.

The Great Adventure....

The year is 2007, a summer to remember, for three friends. There names are karol, Alice and lastly Joe. who is the Leader of the expedition. Well the three of them have set out for a new adventure. A adventure to find Atlantis. Somewhere off the coast of Florida the three of them were working at a site on the Bimini rode. The three of them in diving suits, which had microphones so they could talk to each. The work to clean the rode and the area was long, but worth it. The move the Earth around where they were digging to uncover something that had caught Karol's eye........

Karol said " What is that?"

Joe said " What did you find, let me see".

Joe goes towards where Karol was to see, what she discovered and what he saw shocked him..... He calls out to Alice to come and see him and see what was found. Alice arrives at the scene and looks where they were staring at.....

Alice said " Is that what I think it is ".

Joe said " Yep, it's exactly what we have been looking for. I'm surprised that noone has discovered it yet".

Karol said " So is it the proof, we have been looking for".

Joe said " I think so, but lets dig it out and read it?"

Alice said " Ok, I will dig here and Karol you did there". She points where she wanted Karol to dig.

Joe said " OK, I will dig here".

They dig up the spot they were at and are all it shocked to discover what there on the side of the rode it was actually a message that was left by the Atlantians where the city was before, it was lost in some disaster. It's in a strange Language almost Ancient Egyptian. Which not many people could read it, but there was one man there who could read it and his name was Joe. Joe looks at it then speaks to the rest of his team.

Joe said " I understand what it says and can translated it".

Karol said " How can you read it?"

Joe said " I dont know I look at it and can understand it. It;'s strange, but I understand it".

Alice looks at Joe then speaks to him.

Alice said " OK, what does it say".

Joe said " It say's that this used to be Atlantis and that it was destroyed and that the people who survived this disaster left this planet to leave on this planet. They give the coordinates where to find the survivors. That's all it say's".

Karol looks at Joe and stares, then speaks to him...

Karol said " Are you saying that the coordinates are here on Earth".

Joe said" Nope this coordinates are not set here on Earth but up there". He points up. " There's more here to it says that a person named Aleska was put in charge of the survivors's and would help colonize this new planet and take whatever's Atlantis with them.

Alice then said" So, how do we get there".

Karol said " Yea, how do we get there".

Joe thinks for a moment, then speaks up.

Joe said " Well i have a friend that might be able to help us".

Karol said " Who is this person and what do they do".

Joe said " My friend is named Katie and she is a Captain for an organization that won't give out it's name".

Alice said " Sound like fun. Count me in".

Karol said " Yea, I'm in to".

Joe said " Thanks you all for coming. Let's take pictures and pack it up and leave and head for that city where she's at and ask for her help".

Joe and his team take pictures of the thing they found and take the item with them and leave. Once on there boat they head back to shore and pack all their stuff and leave the area and head for New York City. It take them about 18 hours to get there, but once there they head to where the ship was, that was to take them to the planet of which Atlantis was..

This was a find of the century, it can make them all famous... People would talk about them and they would be heroes to everyone in the world...... Joe takes the car up to the gate and ask's to see Katie right away. The guards hears the story and allows them in, but first call's the captain up and asks if they can come in.
    Joe said " Guard I must see Katie right away it's very important".

Guard said " What is every important".

Joe said " We think... (Joe whispers) We found Atlantis on a other planet and need to show her our finding right away".

The guard looks at him strangely, then pick up the phone and calls Katie...

Guard said " Captain Katie, we have a Joe here to see you, says its important to do with Atlantis".

Katie said " Sent him in right away".

Guard said " ok".

He then hangs up the phone and tells Joe he can go right in.

Guard said " Joe you can go right in, she is waiting for you at the ship".

Joe said " Thank you".

Joe drive the car into the gate and heads towards the ship once, there speak's to katie and tells here what they found and that they need the ship to get there.

Joe said " Hi katie, we need your ship to find Atlantis in space. We have the coordinates of where it is now and want to check it out".

Katie said " Hi Joe, Alright, What are the coordinates".

Joe hands over the coordinates to Katie and she hands it over to her helmsman. The helmsmen sets the coordinates and plots a course. The helmsmen speaks to the Captain and asks stuff to her.

Helmsmen said " Captain are you sure you want us to set course right now".

Katie said " Set course right away, no communication from earth we go silent. Are we clear crew, this is a secret mission, no one must know about this.".

Her crew nods and the ship leave the docks and heads out into space. The ship cloaks as it leaves Earth's obit and heads on course for the coordinates given. According to the ship computer the course leads them to the Andromeda galaxy. a star that is in there. Once in space the ship heads for the star in the Andromeda Galaxy. It will take them about three weeks to get there and three weeks to get back.

They head for the planet that was in the Andromeda Galaxy and enter orbit around it. The Captain order's scan of the planet. The scan get taken, by the Science Officer who was taking the scans spoke up about it.

Science Officer said " Scans reveal that there is life form reading and a city down there".

Joe said " How's that possible? Are you sure about the readings?

Science Officer said " Yes Sir I am, you can check them yourself".

Joe then goes to the computer to look and is shocked to see the readings.

Joe said " These can't be..... But it's there, the city..... We found Atlantis......

Katie said " How do you know this is Atlantis".

Joe said " What else can it be?"

Karol said " Well it could be just a city".

Alice said " Yea it could be, just that.... A city".

Joe said " Permission to go down and see if the city is indeed Atlantis, Captain".

Katie said " Permission Granted, but I am going with you and your team".

Joe said " Agreed, but we take some security teams with us, just in case their hostile".

Katie nods her head and the security teams get ready to leave with the group. They all head down to the transport ship to head down to the planet. Joe and his team arrive at the transport and get and they leave the ship and the transport heads down to the planet. Once down there they are surprised at what they saw. The city was so beautiful and they had beautiful building. While walking around the city, they are suddenly surrounded by the inhabitants and are greated by them. On board the ship, the First Officer contacts the Captain of the ship to find out what was going on. The First Officer name was Kristen. The Captain picks up her communicator to answer the communication.

Kristen said " Captain according to our sensors, you guys are surrounded. Do you guys need any assistant".

Katie said " No we don't need any assistants everythings fine Kristen. Continue scanning the area, let me know if anything out of the ordinary happens".

Kristen said " Yes, Captain".

The communications ends and Katie puts away her Communicator, back in her pocket and listens to what's going on.

Aleska said " Welcome to Atlantis".

Joe looks at the person talking then speaks to the person.

Joe said " You are Aleska, aren't you?"

Aleska said " Yes I am, how do you know who I am".

Joe said " We are from Earth".

Aleska said " Earth! Earth you say. How did you find us?"

Joe said " We discovered a sign that was left with coordinates and your name was on it, and we have that sign with us on our ship orbiting your planet as we speak".

Aleska said " What else do you know about us?"

Joe said " We know that Atlantis was destroyed or taken away, whatever was left of it to here".

Aleska said " That is correct sort of, please come with me and I will explain it all to you and your friends. But first this this my second in command here on New Atlantis, her name is Adria".

Joe see's Adria there and shakes her hand and she shakes back and nods.....

Joe said " Nice to meet you Adria".

They follow the Atlantians to this room and then Aleska asks everyone there to take a seat.

Aleska said " Please take a seat and all will be told to you about what had happened that day".

They all seat down at the conference table and Aleska then begins to tell everything that happened that day, they had to leave Earth.

Aleska said " Before we begin I want to introduce some more people that you haven't met yet. This is Constance in charge of our security here in New Atlantis.

Constance said " Hi, nice to meet you all".

Joe said " Nice to meet you, this to my right her name is Katie, and that's Alice and to my Left this is Karol. The rest are security people".

Constance said " There no need for weapons here".

Katie said " Just to be safe the're staying. I'm the Captain of the ship that is orbiting this planet".

Constance said " Alright."

Constance then takes her seat there at the table and the Aleska then begins to talk.

Aleska said " Lets begin, shell we".

Joe nods and Aleska begins to tell the story of what happened and what let them to this planet.
    Last edited by teal'c2006; 03 April 2007, 02:56 PM.

http://galaxygate.freeforums.org/index.php
    Come and join My Doctor Who fourm....
    http://galactictraveler.proboards.com/index.cgi

The Great Adventure Chapter 2

Aleska begun telling the story about what had happened that very days in the past. Everyone in the room are very shocked at what was said. Joe decide to speak up to Aleska. She nods at Joe and he then asks his question to her.

Joe said " So how were you able to lifted parts of Atlantis and bring it here to this planet".

Aleska said " Well the city was equiped with engines and were used when we thought we were going to die. Some stayed there on Earth on boats and left to get to safety, but we don't know what happened to them after that".

Joe said " How were the engines created and placed there".

Aleska said " We raised Atlantis up using advanced ship we had in our fleet and lifted it and then we used a crane to help move it into place and our people fixed it into place and helped to turn it on".

Katie said " Does the Engine still work today".

Aleska said " Yes it does, If you want we can give you a demonstration".

Joe said " That's not neccessary, but we would love to see the plans for the engine, if possible.

Constance said " Aleska, I don't think now is the time to give them the plans. It could be dangerous, to give them that information at this early stages".

Joe said " We can offer supplies and help you fix this and even form a Alliance, that can help both our peoples".

Aleska said " That would be great, lets discuss, the terms and many other things and also discuss the alliance".

Adria and the other Atlantians , who were in the room leave the table. Before leaving Adria goes up to Aleska to talk to her for a minute.

Adria said " Aleska, me and the others Atlantians have other business to take care of".

Aleska said " Sure Adria go a head and attend your duties, I'll fine alone here with Joe".

Adria said " Ok, but if you need anything, don't hesitate to call for assistance".

Aleska said " I won't but thank you".

Adria said " Your welcome Aleska".

Adria and the other Atlantians leave the roomand go about their business.

Karol said " Would you mind if we explored your city?"

Aleska said " Sure, but constance will have to go with you for your protection".

Katie said " Well we have our own sercuity teams with us".

Constance said " Yes, but you'd still need a guide to show you the city".

Alice said " So how many of us , can go with you".

Constance said " As many people, as you want".

Alice said " Joe, Can I go to, will you be needing us here:.

Joe said " Yes you all, can go with her".

Katie said " Are you sure?"

Joe said " Um... Yea I'll be fine,but I do want one guard with me, just be to sure".

Katie said " Alright one guard it is".

She points to the guard and nods to him and he understood, what his orders were and stayed, while the others leave with Constance and guides them around the city. Joe continues to talk with Aleska.

Joe said " Was the city, on Earth ever attacked by anyone".

Aleska said " Yes we were attack by a Alien race, and was one the many reasons why we lefted Earth.

Joe said " Wy didnt you say in the story that why you lefted Earth".

Aleska said " Well..... It was one of the reasons why we lefted to begin with, but don't like to talk about because it's a painful memory to some of us, plus it was one of our weapons that made us leave to begin with".

Joe said "Oh".

Aleska said " It's was our own technology that causes our civilization to fall on Earth and forces us to leave Earth, before we lost the city to the bad Aliens".

Joe said " Is Earth in danger from this Aliens and what happened to them".

Aleska said " As far, as we know the Earth is no longer in danger. They have been asleep for the last billions of years".

Joe said " Are they due to awaken anytime soon".

Aleska said " We don't know, unless someone woke them up. We do know from what solar system they are from, but haven't sent any ships to see if they are still asleep and alert them".

Joe said " Is this race a real threat to the human race and to your people as well".

Aleska said " They might be to the people of Earth, but not us, unless they worked on bettering themselves".

Joe said " So if we did encounter this race, we are definitely in danger from them".

Aleska said " Yes, your not advance enough to stop them, yet maybe with our help if they were to have awoken, but we would have to check their system and see and hopefully not awake them".

Joe said " Could we have the coordinates and your people can join us while we check and see if they are awake".

Aleska said " Sure here you go Joe". Hands Joe the coodinates.

Joe said " Thanks".

Aleska said " Your Welcome".

Joe said " As soon as the others return from there tour of the city, I wanted to ask Katie if we can head for the coordinates that you gave us".

Aleska said " Sure, but I think that it going to be a all day thing, so why wait until tomarrow morning to go there
    Meanwhile somewhere in the city, Katie and the others are with Constance their guide looking at things. Karol decide to step up and ask question on the tour.

Karol said " How long have you been here as security?"

Constance said " I have been head security since our days on Earth".

Alice shocked and decides to ask the next question. Karol know she going to ask and whispers to her.

Karol whispers said " Don't it's rude to ask".

Alice said " How old are you?

Karol takes her hand on puts it her forhead and nods in embarrassment.

Constance said " Well I'm in my late 20s".

Alice said " How's that possible".

Constance said " No comment. Next question, anything about our city?

Karol said " I do. My question is, How is it that your city has flying ships that can go from one part of the city to the next".

Constance said " It would be to long to explain, the detail of it? Perhap later we can discuss this part and show you the designs".

Karol said " Ok, Thank you?"

Constance nods at Karol's question.

Alice said " What is that over there?" She points in the direction and they all view it.

Karol said " That's is just beautiful".

Katie said " I'll say, it's really beautiful, what is it".

Constance said " Would you guys like to see that place in person".

Karol said " Yes we would, if it's ok with Katie of course".

Katie said " Yes it's ok with me, I'm interested in that to. So lets all go there".

Karol said " Cool".

Alice said " This is going to be fun".

Karol said " Fun, where the fun in this, more educational".

Alice said " Ok, your right".

Constance said " This building was recently made in the first year we were here, since as you know, we almost lost Atlantis.

Karol said " What caused your cilivization to fail and for the surviviors to leave Atlantis and move it to this planet".

Constance said " The reason we had to leave what wasn't said during the story was..... Due to an Alien threat to the city and our own attempt to save our city from the Alien threat. We create a weapons that was to save us, but in doing so we destroyed ourself's. The weapons used cause the city and the place around us and undereath us to get unstable and thus causes us to leave".

Karol said " Do you know if any surviviors surived the disaster and continued to leave out there days on Earth".

Constance said " No we don't know if, the surviviors surived the disaster, the weapon was used and destroyed the enemy vessels and saved Atlantis. There is something, you people should know about the enemy".

Katie said " And what's that".

Constance said " Not all the enemy vessels were destroyed that day. As we left Earth, we noticed that that 3 ships had lefted Earth's orbit and headed back to the system of space. We had sent a ship to see where they were going, but remained cloaked and found out that they were begining to go to sleep".

Alice said " Sleep".

Karol said " Are this Aliens still asleep today and are they a threat to Earth".

Constance said " The ship lefted that day and headed to our new home and as far as we know the Aliens are asleep unless they have awoken. Yes they are a threat to Earth". You humans have no weapons that can compare to them, so they would conquer Earth in a matter of hours, unless you had our help. But I don't think our people are ready to fight them again".

Katie said " I want to know everything about this race, and where they are from. Also I want to know what they look like".

Constance said " You will have all the information needed".

Katie said " Thank you. Guess we should continue this tour another day, if it's ok with you".

Constance said " Alright, We will do the rest of the tour another day".

Karol and Alice look at each other and talk amongst themselves about what they just heard.

Karol said " Did you hear that?"

Alice said " Yea I did, but I can't believe it".

Karol said " Believe what part".

Alice said " The Alien part and how they are a threat to Earth and we might not be able to stop them from taking over Earth".

Karol said " Yea, I'm worried to that we might not be able to stop this threat from hurting all the innocent people on Earth".

Alice said " Maybe once we had more information we will be able to take care of the threat".

Karol said " Can we head back to where Joe is and discuss this further".

Constance said " Alright, Lets head back to the building right away".

Constance and the group decide to head back to the building where Joe and Aleska were having there meeting. It took them about 20 mins to get back to where Joe and Aleska were talking. The door to the room gets opened and Joe and Aleska turn to see them come in. Joe and Katie talk at the same time.

Katie said " Joe".

Joe said " Katie".

Katie said " You first".

Joe said " We have a problem".

Katie said " What kind of problem?"

Joe said " The Alien threat kind".

Katie said " That's why we came back Constance has told us more detail on the day, they left Earth and came here".

Joe said " Yea, I was told the story as well".

Karol said " According to Constance, they are a threat to Earth and can take over Earth in a matter of hours. Are weapons are no much for there's".

Joe said " Yea, I know that".

Karol said " You do!"

Joe said " Yes".

Alice said " So how are we going to stop them".

Joe said " We have a plan for that, well we hope it works".

Alice said " What plan is that".

Aleska said " The plan is to upgrade your shields and weapons then go to there system and see if they are awake and if not leave there space".

Katie said " When do these upgrades begin".

Aleska said " As soon, as the order is given by you to have the ship, brought to the city".

Comment

The Great Adventure Pt 3: The Enemy Revealed

Aleska looks around the room and you can tell that Aleska has more on her mind, than what she's saying. Katie looks at her and then speaks.

Katie said " Ok, I will give the order, but have a question that has been bugging me about the enemy".

Aleska said " Oh and what's that?"

Katie said " What do they look like these Aliens? You never mentioned that?

Constance get close to Aleska and whispers to her in her ear.

Constance said " They have a right to know?"

Aleska said " Yea I know".

Aleska said " The Enemy that we are going to see are Wolf like Creatures, who walk like human beings."

Joe said " Who created them?"

Aleska said " We Atlantians created them, to help us, but they rebeled against us and left Atlantis millions of years ago.Before the attack by them a year later and led to the destruction of Atlantis".

Karol said " How many did you create?"

Constance said " We created about 100 of them".

Joe said " You created 100 of them".

Aleska said " Correct".

Karol said " What are they called?"

Aleska said " Lyrae".

Alice said " Why did they rebel?"

Aleska said " Because of the way, some of us were treating them".

Alice said " How were you treating them?"

Constance said " Some were hitting them and beating them badly. Some even tried to help them out, by rebeling with them, but were killed or eaten. Those that survived are here on the Counsel and I was apart of the rebelion.

Alice said " You were apart of the rebelion".

Constance said " Yes I was and so was Aleska".

Joe said " Aleska, you were apart of the rebels".

Aleska said " Yes I was, but that's in the past".

Katie said " Could it be possible that they have grown in number and ships".

Aleska said " Yes it's possible, but that's what we have to check up on".

Katie then picked up her communicator and called the ship, her First Officer answered the call. Kristen on board the ship answered her Captain.

Katie said " Kristen, can you bring the ship in, so we can upgrade the ships Shields and Weapons.

Kristen said " Yes Captain".

The Communication ended and then the ship came into the city and docked at the spaceport. The Engineers began to update the ships weapons and shields the also needed to enter the ship to complete the modifications. The meeting ends in the counsel's room and everyone heads down to where the ship laid. Joe and the rest of the group stood there outside the ship and watched the work that was going on. Aleska and Constance were with Joe and his team. While standing watch the work, some Engineers came up to the group and asked to speak to the Captain about something. Katie steps forward and speaks to them.

Katie said " I'm the Captain. What can I do for you?"

Engineer said " We need your permission to go on board your ship to complete the modification. We still need complete the outside work. We need only a couple hours to complete the job".

Katie said " Alright go ahead".

The Engineers go into the ship and do the modifications and then leave the ship. Then they head back to work and help complete the outside. It takes them the 2 hours as planned to complete the work, but the work was done. The ship looked very different outside, It had better armour than it did when it arrived and the shields were better than when they arrived. Joe and his friends watched and were surprised and pleased at the work.

Joe said " Nice work, your Engineers did a great job on our ship".

Aleska said " Thanks".

Joe said " Your Welcome".

Alice said " Constance on Atlantis you never answered my question on why you look still the same age as you were millions of years ago".

Constance said " The reason I never told and avoid the question is because I am not allowed to talk about it".

Alice said " Why can't you tell us?"

Constance said " Because it's one of our laws that can't be broken".

Alice said " Oh ok".

Katie said " Ok, everyone lets get on board the ship and get ready to leave for the Lyrae territory.

Joe said " I'm going to stay here with Aleska and Constance".

Katie said " Ok. Come inside when your ready to go".

Joe said " Alright, thanks".

Katie said " Your welcome".

Katie and the rest of the crew that was standing outsided headed inside the ship. Joe was the only one that stayed outside to finish his conversation with Aleska.

Joe said " Aleska, would you and Constance like to join us on board our craft as we head for the Lyrae homeworld".

Aleska said " Yes, we'd we honored to join your crew".

Joe, Aleska and Constance get on board the ship and the ship takes off and heads for the Coordinates that Aleska had given them. They all head for the bridge and once on the bridge, they are greated by the First Officer.

Kristen said " Welcome aboard!"

Aleska said " Thank you".

Kristen said " Your Welcome".

Aleska said " I'm Aleska nice to meet you and you are?"

Kristen said " My name's Kristen. First Officer of the ship".

They both shakes hands then the Captain spoke to Aleska.

Katie said " Aleska what should we expect from them, if they are awake".

Aleska said " Unless there awake no resistance, if there awake, then expect trouble".

The ship travels the distance and is now in the Lyrae territory. Once there they are scaned by the Lyrae ships, everyone on board are in shock at what they have seen. Joe is the first to speak up to everyone on the bridge.

Joe said " Everyone see what I see on the screen".

They all nod and are in shock at what hey are seeing.

Kristen said " Captain, we are being scanned by the Lyrae ships".

Katie said " Red Alert, all hands to Battlestations".

The crew hand into battle stations and get's ready to fight. The Shields and the Weapons systems come online and await the Captains orders.

Karol said " How's that possible".

Alice said " Yea, how are they awake".

Joe said " The question is when did they awake".

Katie said " Is it possible, the ship you sent keep them up and made there numbers grow".

Aleska said " Possible, but I doubt it".

Alice said " Why?"

Aleska said " Because Constance was on that ship that day when they checked on them".

Constance said " Yea, I was there that very day and we were very quiet".

Joe said " Then why are they awake".

Kristen said " Maybe they sensed our thoughts and knew we were coming".

Katie said " Maybe, I don't like this. Something doesn't feel right here".

Joe said " What doesn't feel right".

Katie said " This situation, feels like a trap".

Karol said " A trap, how do you know it's a trap".

Katie said " Seems to easy".

Karol said " Oh ok, Thanks".

Katie said " Your Welcome".

Kristen said " Captain we are picking up a Communication from the Lyrae ship".

Katie said " What does it say? Puut it on the main viewer".

Kristen said " Just a second, Captain".

Kristen pushes some buttons and the Lyrae Captain appears on the main view of the ship.

Lyrae Captain said in a deep voice " Surender yourself's and give us the Atlantians".

Katie said " Lyrae Captain, my name is Katie Captain of the Katie Alliance".

Lyrae Captain said in a deep voice " Nice to meet you, but give us the Atlantians and you may go. If not you will die".

Katie said " I aren't giving you them. we'd rather fight and die then surrender".

Lyrae Captain said in a deep voice " Then die".

The Communication ends and the people on board the Katie Alliance are surprised by the events that have just happened.

Joe said " Now what do you do".

Katie said " We fight and pray we survive the attack".

Karol said " Can't we escape".

Joe said " To where, we can't go back to Earth or Atlantis".

Karol said " Ok, your right. Earth and Atlantis can't be put in danger".

Alice said " Can I say something?"

Katie said " Yes you may?"

Alice said " If they scanned us, don't they know we are from Earth".

Joe said " She's right".

Katie said " We can't fight the fleet ships here".

Joe said " Yea, I know, so what do we do".

Karol said " Stay alive".

Katie said " Agreed. Let them fire the first shot, I won't start this war but will finish it".

Science Officer said " Captain, we are dectecting ships moving towards us".

Katie said " Set course out of this system, maxium speed".

Helmsmen said " Course plotted and laid it".

Kristen said " Perhaps our guests, would be safer in there quarters Captain".

Katie said " Agreed".

Kristen said " Aleska, Constance would you like to go to your quarters".

Aleska said " No we are fine,I'd perfer to stay here and see what happens".

Constance said " Aleska, I agree with them, It would be safer there".

Aleska said " No, I am staying here".

Constance said " Alright Aleska, Kristen we have decide to stay on the bridge".

Kristen looks at one of the Officers on board and speaks to Aleska and Constance.

Kristen said " Ok, but please sit her Aleska".

The Officer leaves his sit, but continues his work at his station.

Aleska said " Ok".

Aleska sits down on the seat that Kristen offered her and watches what's going on. The ship moves out of the system, but has two vessel's following them out.

Helmsmen said " Captain there gaining on us".

Katie said " Are we far away from the Earth and Atlantis".

Helmsmen nods to Katie and continues his work. The Weapons Officer then speaks up to the Captain .

The Weapons Officer said " Captain they are firing at us".

Katie said " Are the Shields up".

The Weapons Officer said " Yes they are up".

The ship rocks as they get hit by the Lyrae ships and drops out of warp and back into regular speed.

Helmsmen said " Captain, we just droped out of warp".

Katie said " How?"

Helmsmen said " Don't know?".

Katie pushes a button on her chair and contacts Engineering.

Katie said " Engineering, what happened to the warp power we had".

Engineer said " Dont know why, wee are still trying to find out why".

Katie said " Return fire on those ships".

The Weapons Officer said " Aye sir".

The Weapons Officer pushes some button and fires on the ships, they geet damage and one of the ships gets destroyed. Meanwhile the other attacks still the Katie Alliance.

Science Officer said " Shields strength is at 50 percent".

Katie said " Get us out of here".

Helmsmen said " To where?"

Katie said " Anywhere?"

Helmsmen said " Aye setting course".

The ship moves out of the system and goes into a Nebula to hide. The enemy ship goes into the nebula, but can't see them on the sensors..

Katie said " How long can we stay here?".

Aleska said " We can stay here at least 6 hours no more".

Katie said " Ok. Lets begin the repairs".

Kristen nods and push the Communication button and gives the order to all decks.

Kristen said " Attention all personal, this is First Officer. The Captain wants all decks to begin the repairs to the ship".

Comment

The Great Adventure: Chapter 4: The truth revealed

Deep within the Nebula, the Katie Alliance remains hidden from the enemy. The Lyrae ship continues to wait for the Katie Alliance to reappear from the Nebula. Meanwhile, onboard the Katie Alliance, the repairs continue.

Katie heads down to engineering to see how things were progressing. The Engineer sees Katie and goes to speak to her, Katie sees the Engineer and meets him.

Engineer said "Captain".

Katie said "Engineer. What were the results of the investigation?"

Engineer said "We discovered that it was programmed to shut down the minute we were shot at".

Katie surprised says "How is that possible, who had access to the ship"?

Engineer said "The Engineers from Atlantis, when they Modified the ships Shields and Weapons".

Katie said "So someone from Atlantis, did this to us"?

Engineer nodded saying "Yes".

Katie said "So who on their team would do this and why? What do they have to gain by doing this"?

Engineer shrugs saying "I don't know. It could've been anyone. Someone that knew the ships design and knew what to do. Who gain from this, I don't know, but I think they might work for the Lyrae's".

Katie said "The Lyrae's. Anything is possible, lets ask about the Engineers".

Engineer said "Who will ask her?"

Katie said "I will, once on the bridge, I will call her up and talk to her".

Katie leaves Engineering and heads for the bridge of the ship. Once on the bridge she sees Kristen working at her station, and asks her if she has seen Aleska.

Katie said "Kristen have you seen Aleska"?

Kristen nods saying "Yes Captain, I believe she's in her quarters ".

Katie said "She's in her quarters. Can you please call her up Kristen"?

Kristen said "Yes Captain, I will call her right away".

Kristen turns away from Katie and pushes a button and calls up Aleska. Katie leaves the bridge and heads to her ready room and waits for Aleska to arrive.

Kristen said "Aleska, can you please come to the bridge. The Captain wants to see you."

Aleska said "Ok, I will be right there".

The Communication ends and Aleska leaves her quarters to head for the bridge. Once on the bridge, she sees Kristen. Kristen sees Aleska and tells her to go into the ready room.

Kristen said "Welcome to the bridge Aleska. The Captain is awaiting your arrival in her ready room. Please go and knock on her door".

Aleska said "Thanks Kristen".

Aleska heads to the ready room then pushs a button and Aleska hears Katie answer.

Katie said "Come in".

Aleska walks in and sees Katie standing there.

Katie motions for Aleska to sit in the chair and says "Please sit down and let's begin".

Aleska takes her seat then speaks to Katie.

Aleska said "Thanks".

Katie said "Your welcome. We know why we dropped out of warp".

Aleska surprised says "You do"?

Katie nods saying "Yes we do. According to the Engineer, we were sabotaged".

Aleska asks "By who, do you know who did it"?

Katie said "No, we don't know who did it, all we know is that it was an
        Engineer, who had access to the ship, that may have causes the ship to drop out of warp, when the ship was attacked".

Aleska said "An Engineer you say. One of our Engineers. Are you sure about that?"

Katie nods saying "Yes we are."

Aleska said "I am going to ask my Engineers if they did anything to sabotage the ship, I will speak with Atlantis and ask them to question the Engineers".

Katie smiles and says "Ok, thank you?"

Aleska said "Your welcome. Will get in touch with them right away and see what is going on here".

Aleska gets up from her chair and heads for the door. Once at the door she turns to Katie.

Aleska said "I'll let you know what I find out".

Katie said "Ok, Thanks for coming.

Aleska said "Your welcome Captain".

Aleska then leaves the ready room and heads to the Communication area and speaks to the First Officer.

Aleska said "Kristen I'm using the Communications to contact Atlantis and speak to some people and find out what is going on with our Engineers".

Kristen said "Ok, go right ahead".

Aleska said "Thank you".

Kristen said "Your welcome".

Constance arrives on the bridge and sees that Aleska is standing over by the
        Communications area, then walks over to talk to her.

Constance said "What's going on?"

Aleska said "One of our Engineers may have sabotaged the ship".

Constance asks "When did this happen?"

Aleska shrugs saying "It might've happened, when they upgraded the ship".

Constance surprised says "Are you sure?"

Aleska nods saying "Yes I am, the evidence speaks for itself".

Constance said "So what are you going to do, Aleska"?

Aleska said "I'm going to contact Atlantis and find out what's going on".

Constance said "Alright. May I help"?

Aleska said "Sure you can help me with the investigation".

Aleska pushed some buttons then speaks.

Aleska said "Atlantis this is the Katie Alliance, anyone there please respond".

Adria said "This is Atlantis calling the Katie Alliance, Aleska we read you.
        What can we do for you?"

Aleska said "We need you to get all the Engineers that helped in the upgrade of the ship right away".

Adria said "Ok, I will get on it right away. May take a few minutes to gather them but once they are here I'll let you know".

A few minutes goes by and then Adria comes back on and speaks to Aleska.
        Adria said "Aleska, we gathered up the Engineers and they're all here, they can here you."

Adria moves out of the way and goes to sit at a desk and continue her work , while Aleska questions the Engineers.

Aleska said "Hi everyone and thanks for being here. I have some questions for all of you".

All the Engineers listen then someone speaks up to Aleska.

Engineer said "Aleska I did it, it was no one else".

Aleska said "Why did you do that?".

Engineer said "Why? Because I am a part of a rebel group that you have ignored for too long, it's time that our demands are answered, so we have decided to join the Lyrae people. They have agreed to help us and in return they will keep us alive and as equals to them."

Aleska said "You and your group are fools, if you think they will keep you alive."

Engineer said "See my mission was to cause the warp engines to shut down then kill myself, but have decided to take people with me".

Then there was a loud explosion which everyone on board the Katie Alliance heard. Aleska turned to Constance and Kristen. Katie comes out of her ready room and looks at them.

Katie with a stunned look says "What just happened? Sounded like an explosion".

Kristen said "It was".

Aleska said "It was at Atlantis".

Katie said "Is everyone ok?"

Aleska said "We don't know. Adria can you hear me are you ok?"

Adria said "I'm here, we are ok, just have sone people injured and 2 dead".

Aleska said "Are you ok?

Adria said "Just have a few injuries, but will take care of it".

Aleska said "Alright, take care of the injuries and I want a report on any activities of this new rebel threat".

Adria said "Yes Aleska right away. Where do you want it sent"?

Aleska said "Leave it on my desk, we will be there in a few days and I will read it then".

Adria said "Ok, see you then".

The Communications ends and everyone on board the ship look at each other.

Kristen said "Now what do we do, Captain?"

Katie sighs and says "As soon as the repairs are done we will attack the ship and destory it then set course for Atlantis."

Kristen said "Ok, has there been any word yet on the status of the Warp drive"?

Katie said "Will contact him right away and see if the ship is fixed and ready to go".

Katie then touched a button on her chair and contacts Engineering. The
        Engineer answers the Communication.

Katie said "Engineer, report on the engines, can we go into warp yet"?

Engineer said "Yes we can go into wrap, I was just about to call you to tell you that we can go out of the Nebula".

Katie said "Ok, thank you".

Engineer said "Your welcome Captain".

Katie smiles saying "Set course for the Lyrae ship. Weapons and Shields, I want standing by and I want you to fire on them the minute we are out of the Nebula, then set course for Atlantis."

All stations are ready and the ship moves out of the Nebula and fires upon the Lyrae ship and destroys it. They set course for Atlantis, on the way there the ship picks up some scans that are very interesting and too good to let go. Joe and his team are at the Science stations working and decide that they should go see the Captain and ask if the can go see the planet and study what they found. Joe goes up to Katie to talk to her about the planet.

Joe said "Katie, can we go to this planet".

Katie said "What planet?"

Joe said "We discovered a city on the planet, the remains of one and I think we should check it out."

Katie said "Can I see this planet"?

Joe nods saying "Yes, right this way".

Katie and Joe head for the science station and Katie looks at the viewer screen and looks back at Joe and talks to him.

Katie said "This planet seems interesting and since we are a explorations ship, I don't see why not. But we can't change course and head there".

Joe said "How about a shuttle and a team of security guards accompany my team down there"?

Katie said "Alright, you have my permission to go down to that planet, but with a security detail and please be careful, I don't want to worry about you. Even though you know I will".

Joe smiled saying "I will be careful and don't worry, what could happen? Besides I'll have some security with me".

Katie sighed saying "That's what I'm afraid of. With the threat out there I just don't want something bad to happen to you, so be safe".

Joe said "I will".

Joe and his team go down to the shuttle bay with a team of security guards and head into the shuttle and leave the Katie Alliance and the shuttle heads to the planet. Once on the planet they head to the city and are surprised at what they see.

Joe said "Will you guys look at that?"

Karol awed saying "Yea, this looks like Atlantis, but how is that possible?

Alice said "You both noticed that too?"

Joe said "Yea, but how is it possible that the city is here and is abandoned"?

Karol said "Joe don't forget it looks like it's been here for millions of years".

Joe nods saying "Yea but how did it arrive here"?

Alice shrugs saying "I don't know, let's split up and find out".

Joe said "I agree, let's split up. Alice. You and three security guards go that way. Me and Karol and the other three guards will go this way". He says pointing in the directions.

They all go there different ways and begin exploring the city. Meanwhile, little do they know that a Lyrae ship has landed on the surface and their teams are heading in Joe's direction. Joe hears a noise and turns to see the Lyrae's standing there with guns pointed at them.

Joe said "Um, Guys".

Karol said "Yea".

They all turn around and raise their hands in the air and drop their weapons.

Lyrae man said "You are our prisoners".

Joe said "Prisoners, we are searching this city, we aren't the enemy".

Lyrae man said "We shall see human".

He hits Joe in the stomach with the butt end of his gun and then picks him up and takes them aboard their ship and heads out towards Lyrae space.
        To be continued........

Comment

The Great Adventure: Chapter 5: The Escape

Once in space, the Lyrae ship heads to Lyrae space. On the way there, they begin to interrogate the Prisoners. Joe would be the first to be interrogated by the Lyrae soldiers. Joe, Karol and the two security guards are in a cell. They take Joe out of the cell and interrogate him.

Lyrae Soldier said "You human come with us".

Karol said "Where are you taking him to"?

Lyrae Soldier said "It's none of your business, but know this, your next".

Karol looks at Joe scared. Joe looks back and speaks to Karol.

Joe said "Don't worry about it Karol. I'll be fine."

Karol said "You sure, you'll be ok"?

Joe nods at Karol, then they take him away. Meanwhile, back on the Planet, Alice and the two other security guards witness the capture and head back to the shuttle and leave the city and head into space. Once in space Alice contacts the Katie Alliance to inform them what has happened to Joe and the others.

Alice said "Katie Alliance come in, this is urgent. Can you change course and meet us, right away"?

Kristen said "This is the Katie Alliance, we read you Alice. What's the urgency?"

Alice said "We will tell when you arrive".

Katie said "We will meet you in 30 mins".

Alice said "Alright see you then".

The Communication ends and the Katie Alliance turns around and meets up with the shuttle and picks them up. Once on the ship they get out of the shuttle and head for the bridge of the ship. They arrive on the bridge and see Kristen, Katie, Aleska and Constance there. They see Alice arrive on the bridge and then go and talk to her.

Katie said "Alice what has happened, where's Joe, Karol and the rest of your team"?

Alice said "They were captured by the Lyrae soldiers and taken to their homeworld".

Katie said "So you don't know if they're still alive"?

Alice shook her head and said "No I don't".

Aleska speaks.

Aleska said "They're still alive, I would think".

Katie said "Why do you think they're still alive?"

Aleska said "They need them alive, they need answers which only they can answer".

Katie confused says "Need what kind of answers"?

Aleska said "I don't know. Maybe they want to know where Atlantis is".

Katie said "What would they do to them"?

Aleska said "They'd tourture them and get answers, by reading their minds".

Katie's shocked and says "Reading their minds? You never told us that".

Aleska said "I know and we are sorry about that".

Katie said "It's ok, no worries. No harm was done. Let's take the conversation to my ready room Alice. Aleska and Kristen are welcome to join us in the ready room".

They all head towards the ready room, once in there they continue the conversation about what happened to Joe.

Katie said "Alice, where were you when this happened"?

Alice said "We were exploring the other half of the city when we saw the enemy ship land and headed back and that's when we saw that Joe and the team had been captured, we remained hidden from them, or they just didnt want us to get caught too. I think they wanted us to contact you".

Kristen said "Contact us, are you sure about that"?

Alice nodded and said "Yes!"

Kristen said "So what do we do now"?

Katie hung her head and said "I knew I shouldn't have said yes to him going to that planet, now I may have lost him".

Katie looks away and thinks about Joe, she turns to look at everyone and they see tears in her eyes.

Aleska walks up to her and says "What's wrong, why are you crying?"

Katie sighs saying "I'm worried about him and I feel like he's not coming back".

Aleska said "I'm sure they're fine, we just have to pray they are okay."

Katie smiles and says "Yea your right. Let's pray for their safe return."

Meanwhile, back on board the Lyrae ship. The Lyrae soldier takes Joe into a room and sits him down in a chair. He begins to question him about things.

Lyrae soldier said "State your name".

Joe said "My name is Joe".

Lyrae soldier said "What were you doing on that planet"?

Joe said "We were exploring the city, we are explorers".

Lyrae soldier said "Where are you from"?

Joe said "Don't understand the question. Do you mean planet"?

Lyrae soldier was getting impatient and said "Yes human, but we know already, we can read your mind".

Joe is shocked and says "You can read my mind? "

Lyrae soldier said "Yes. We have the ability to read minds".

Joe said "So you have telepathy?"

Lyrae soldier said "Correct and we have telekinesis".

The Lyrae soldier demonstrates his powers and grabs Joe by the throat.

Lyrae Soldier said "Give us the answer we want or die".

The Lyrae Soldier then throws Joe at the wall and Joe hits the ground hard. Joe shakes himself off then the Lyrae soldier grabs Joe again by the throat and speaks to him. Joe has a cut on top of his eye. Joe looks at him then spits in his face. He drops Joe onto the floor. The Lyrae Soldier then looks at him and kicks him in the stomach.

Joe grunts from the pain in his stomach and says, "Oww."

Lyrae Soldier looks down at Joe and says "Tell us where Atlantis is, we know you the location. We could always ask your friend."

Joe looks at him and says "No! Leave them alone".

Lyrae Soldier said "Then tell us".

Joe said "I don't know the system and neither do they".

Lyrae Soldier scans Joe's mind then speaks to him.

Lyrae Soldier said "He doesn't know. Hmm, Earth".

Joe said "What about Earth"?

Lyrae Soldier smiles and says " You will soon find out".

Joe said angrily "What are going to do? Earth is innocent, we know nothing about you or the Atlantians and your history."

Lyrae Soldier smiled again and said "It doesn't matter, when the time comes your people, will serve....us".

Joe shook his head and said "Never".

The Lyrae Soldier lifts his hand up and points it at Joe and Joe moves towards the Lyrae Soldier and he squeezes Joe's neck."

Lyrae Soldier said "Scream for me. Your time here is running out human, you and your friends".

The Lyrae Soldier lets go of Joe and he falls to the floor and tells the another Lyrae Soldier to bring him back to his cell.

Lyrae Soldier said "Take this human back to his cell. Wait."
          Lifts his hand again and grabs Joe by the throat again.

Lyrae Soldier looking at Joe and says "How do you want to see your planet destroyed...on board one of our ships or with your people"?

Joe gritted his teeth and said "You know my answer to that".

Lyrae Soldier smirked and said "Yes I do".

Comment

Chapter 5 continuation...........

He throws Joe at the desk and Joe hits the floor hard. They drag Joe back to the cell and throws him in. Karol and the others watch as he comes in. They rush to his side and talk to him.

Karol said "Joe are you alright"?

Joe nods and says "Yes. No, I am not alright. We have to get out of here and warn Earth".

Karol looks around and says "How?"

Joe said "We must escape this cell and get to a shuttle and leave."

Security guard said "Okay, and how do we do that, sir"?

Joe sighed and said "I'm not sure yet, but one thing's for sure, I'm not going through that again and I won't let them do that to any of you as well".

Karol stands up and holds her hand out saying "Let's help you up".

They help Joe up from the floor and place him on the bed. He tries to get up but gets a stabbing pain.

Joe grunts and says "I think they might've broken a few ribs and they may have broken my left arm when I hit the table".

Karol is shocked and says "How did they do that"?

Joe said "They have telekinesis and telepathy".

Karol said "They have both of that? So how are we surpose to fight that"?

Joe tries to move his arm and winces in pain saying "Yep it's broken. We must try at all costs, Earth must be warned as well".

Joe tries getting up again but the stabbing pain comes back to his broken ribs.

Karol gently pushes Joe back down saying "Joe, you need to rest."

Joe shakes his head and says "I can't rest, we have to escape from here soon or Earth will be destroyed".

Karol's eyes went wide saying "Earth, how are they going to destroy it"?

Joe said "I think a fleet of ships will destroy Earth, or take over it".

Karol sighs and says "So, how do we get out of here and get to the shuttle bays"?

Joe looks at them and says "I have an idea. When they come back to get me or anyone from here, we can rush at them, kill them and make a run for the shuttle bays".

Karol said "What about them reading our minds, don't you think they will be aware of this plan"?

Joe nods saying "It's possible they need to be closer to read minds because if they knew about this they would be here already and would've killed us for what we know".

Lyrae Soldier comes towards them and points to Joe. Joe looks at the Lyrae Soldier and speaks back.

Joe points to himself and says "You want me"?

Lyrae Soldier said "Yes human".

Joe looks at his cellmates and says "Okay, here I come".

The Lyrae Soldier uses the keys to unlock the cell door and grabs Joe by the arm, but Joe kicks him in the leg. Then others attack him and knock him out. Joe looks at the Security guard then speaks to him.

Joe said "Take the guard and put him in the cell and we'll all head to the shuttle bay."

Karol said "What direction is the shuttle bay"?

Joe scratchs his head.

Joe points saying "Um. That way I guess".

Karol sighs and shakes her head saying "That way"?

Joe gives her a glare and says "Hey, I'm the one that's hurts here, I didn't get a chance to see where everything was."

They all head in the direction where he pointed to and made it to a hallway and they saw a computer station, Karol looked at it and then looked at Joe

Karol said "According to this the shuttle bay is exactly two floors down, once we enter a turbo lift".

Joe said "Lead the way Karol".

They all follow Karol to the turbo lift and go two floors down, once at the right floor they decide to look to see if they were spotted yet. Then suddenly they hear the alarms going off and the Lyrae soldiers running around. They head in the direction of the shuttlebay, once there they see some guards standing there at the enterance.

Joe said "We'll take care of them".

Both the Security guard and Joe head towards the guard and knock them out and take their weapons. Joe signals Karol and she comes up to the entrance.

Joe said "Karol, go to the shuttle and start the engines and get that ship ready to leave".

Comment

Chapter 5 continuation pt 2

Karol nods then leaves and runs towards the shuttle and begins to start the ship's engines. Joe looks at the security guard and then speaks.

Joe, who is still in pain, says "Looks like we have to buy her time to get the ship started, lets get inside and hide".

Security guard nods and says "Agreed".

They both head towards some boxes that are pilled ontop of each other. Some Lyrae Soldiers come in and start firing at Joe and the Security guard and they fire back.

Joe said "This ins't what I had planned today".

Security guard said "Neither did I sir, but we have to stay alive".

Joe said "Agreed".

Lyrae Soldiers begin surrounding their postion and Joe looks at the shuttle and yells out to Karol.

Joe said "Karol are you ready yet"?!

Karol said "Almost got it, hang on".

Joe said "We can't, it's now or never".

The Lyrae Soldiers begin to jump over things like wolves and start attacking both Joe and the Security guard. Joe and Security guard begin to blast the Soldiers as they start coming at them and were also fighting them in hand to hand combat.The managed to defeat all the Soldiers that were there then headed to the ship and they go inside to sit down and rest.

Joe's ribs and arms were giving him pain like they were in a vice and says, "Ohh. My ribs and arm hurts. I feel worse than before. How are you doing?"

Security guard sighs and says "I feel worse than you do and I think I am dying".

Joe's eyes went wide and he said "Karol get us out of here now!"

The ship powers up and they leave the shuttle bay and are in space. Karol sets the ship on course for Earth. She puts the ship on autopilot and goes in the back to check on the two friends.

Karol sits next to Joe and says "Joe are you alright"?

Joe nods though he's in pain and says "Yea, but I dont think he will be in a few minutes, he's dying".

Karol looks at the Security Guard and says "Is there anything we can do for you, do you have any family"?

Security guard nods saying "Yes I have a family on Earth, in New York City. Can you tell them what happened to me and tell them...that I love them...and will miss...".

He took his last breath and died. Joe speaks to Karol. Karol begins to tear up and so does Joe.

Joe looks at the Security Guard and says "I........promise, I will tell your family and I'll tell them that you died...a hero and helped us to live".

Karol sniffled and said "So what..........do we do now, Joe?"

Joe said "First, we deal with my injuries then head to meet up with the Katie Alliance".

Karol nods and says "Alright".

Karol finds a first aid kit and is surprised to see that it looks like the same things that they would find back on Earth.

Karol is shocked and confused, saying "Joe look at this".

Joe gets up grunting in pain and looks at the first aid kit.

Joe is shocked and says "What...... how's that possible"?

Karol shakes her head and says "Don't know, maybe we should ask Aleska"?

Joe said "Believe me, I will".

Karol takes out some badges and begins to put it around Joes' broken ribs. He hisses in pain from the pressure.

Karol said "There, that should do it".

Joe smiled and said "Yea, at least it feels a little better. Once we are on board the Katie Alliance, the doctors can fix me up. My left arm is still broken I think in 5 places".

Karol sighed and says "I'm glad we are out of that ship".

Joe nods saying "So am I".

Their shuttle is near Earth and picks up a signal and turns out to be the Katie Alliance. They send a Communications to the Katie Alliance.

Karol said "Anyone there can pick up this Communication? This is Karol and Joe. Can anyone read me"?

Kristen smiled and said "This is the Katie Alliance, we read you and are on our way to meet up with you".

Karol looks at Joe with a smile on her face then says "How long until you arrive"?

Kristen said "We should be there within the hour, Katie Alliance out ".

Karol said "Ok, see you then".

The Communication ends and both ships continue on course. The hours went by fast and they see each other and their ship heads into the Katie Alliance shuttle bay. Once in the shuttle bay, both Joe and Karol feel safe and can relax. On the outside they have people waiting for them. Katie, Kristen, Alice, Aleska and Constance are there to greet them. Joe and Karol come out of the Shuttle bay and see everyone there.

Katie see Joe and runs to him and gives him a hug and kiss. He groans. Katie then talks to Joe and to
              Karol.

Katie smiling says "Joe I'm so glad your alive, I have been worried about you. You gave me a scare... Are you ok, did they hurt you?"

Joe nods and says "Yes, I'm hurt. I have some broken ribs and my left arm is broken in 5 places, I think".

Katie sighs and says "I'll accompany you both to the Infirmary and will hear what happened."

Karol nodded saying "Okay. Hi guys, how's everyone"?

Joe waves saying "Hi guys".

Kristen smiled saying "Hi Joe, Karol".

Alice said "Hi Joe, Karol".

Aleska said "Hi Joe, Karol".

Constance said "Hi, Joe, Karol".

Katie, Joe and Karol leave the Shuttle bay and head to the Infirmary. While the engineers look at the shuttle and begin to study it. Once in the Infirmary the doctors there start looking over Joe and Karol.

Comment

The Great Adventure Chapter 6: The Discovery

On board the Katie Alliance in the infirmary, Joe and Karol are looked over by the Doctors. Joes' bandages get changed and the Doctors put a cast on his broken arm. While sitting there on the table Katie begins to ask questions to Joe about what had happened to them. Joe answers her questions.

Katie looked at Joe and said "What was your team looking at on the planet, when you were captured?"

Joe looked back at Katie and said "We discovered a city, a city that was familiar to us".

Katie said "Familiar in what way?"

Karol gets up off the table she was on and walks over to where Joe and Katie are talking.

Karol said "We thought or think it may be Atlantis, but are not sure how it got there".

Katie is surprised and said "Atlantis? How is that possible, are you sure it is Atlantis?"

Joe shakes his head no and says "No, we never had a chance to investigate it. It is just a theory that we have".

Katie said "And that's when you two were captured by the Lyrae soldiers and taken aboard their ship".

Joe nodded saying "That's correct."

Katie said "What did the Lyrae solder want from you? What have they asked you?"

Joe said "They wanted to know the location of Atlantis and wanted to know where we were from".

Katie said "And did you tell them where Atlantis is and what planet you are from"?

Joe said "No I didn't tell them about Atlantis, they read my mind and know that we came from Earth".

Katie sighed saying "They know where you are from?"

Joe nodded and sighed saying "Yes."

Katie said "What else did they say to you?".

Joe said "They said that soon they will be heading to Earth and make everyone there slaves, take the resources we have and kill people and will do it soon".

Katie said "Do you know how soon this attack will happen?"

Joe shrugged saying "I don't know, could be once they get their fleet ready".

Karol turns to look at Joe and speaks.

Karol said "Um Joe".

Joe said "Yea Karol".

Karol said "We have to go back to the planet and check the city out. What if, it is Atlantis?"

Joe said "I know we do and that's why I'm going to ask the Katie if we can go back and get a better look at this city and take scans of it. Katie we have to head back to the city and see if it, is indeed Atlantis. We have to know why they came to this planet and when".

Karol said "If we can get the answers from going there maybe we can stop the attack on Earth. The information down there can help us".

Katie thinks for a moment then looks at Joe and Karol.

Katie said "You've convinced me to set course for the planet".

Joe said "Thanks, Katie".

Katie said "Your welcome".

Katie goes over to the console and pushes a button to contact the bridge and

Kristen answers the call.

Katie said "Bridge, set course back to the planet where the city was discovered, so we can investigate it".

Kristen said "The course plot".

Katie said "Let me know when we arrive at the planet".

Kristen said "Yes Captain".

The communication ends as it began. Joe gets up from the table in pain and talks to Katie some more.

Joe said "Katie I'm coming with you, down on the planet".

Katie said "Are you sure your okay to stand and help?"

Joe nodded and groaned a bit saying "Yes."

Katie said "Okay, see you in the shuttlebay as soon as we are in orbit over the planet".

Joe said "See you there Katie".

Katie leaves the infirmary and heads to see Aleska and Constance to ask some questions regarding the discovery of a city. A city that could be Atlantis, but how can that be possible? Unless the city was moved, but why was it moved? Were they attacked by the Lyrae or were they evacuated?. This is what Katie intends to find out. Once at the quarters of Aleska, she knocks at the door. Aleska answers the door and lets her in.

Katie said "Hi Aleska, may I come in?"

Aleska said "Yes."

Katie said "I have some questions that need to be answered concerning Atlantis".

Aleska surprised said "Atlantis? What kind of questions do you have?"

Katie said "Joe and his team have discovered a city which they think is Atlantis".

Constance looks at Aleska then says "Atlantis, what makes them think it is our city"?

Katie said "When they were on the planet, things seemed familiar to them".

Aleska said "What parts of the city looked familiar to them?"

Katie shrugged saying "You'd have to ask them, we're heading back to the planet as we speak".

Aleska said "May I accompany you to the planet?"

Katie said "Yes you both may accompany us to the surface when we arrive".

Aleska said "Thank you Captain".

Katie said "Well I better be going, have to go see Alice. See you in the shuttlebay".

Aleska said "Ok see you there".

Katie leaves Aleska room and head towards Alices' room to discuss what the plan is. Katie knocks at Alices' door and Alice answers the door.

Katie said "Alice may I come in, need to talk to you about that planet that had a city on it".

Alice said "Sure, come on in. What can I do for you?"

Katie said "Well had you explored the city, when you were there?"

Alice said "Well we didn't get to see all of it, more like a few buildings."

Katie said "Did anything look familiar to you while you were there?"

Alice nodded saying "Yes a lot of buildings did look familiar to us, but we left the minute we heard Joe get captured by the Lyrae".

Katie said "So what did you guys do after that happened?"

Alice said "We headed back to the shuttle and left and then came here".

Katie thinks about what she is to say next. Then she says "Joe and Karol think the city is Atlantis".

Alice is surprised and says "Atlantis? Are you sure?"

Katie nodded saying "Yea, they think it might really be Atlantis".

Alice said "Are we heading back to the planet to check if their theory is correct?"

Katie nodded saying "Yes we are on the way there now, then we have to head back to Earth and stop the Lyrae attack".

Comment

Chapter 6 continuation.

Alice said "Lyrae attack? Are you sure about that?"

Katie said "Yes!"

Alice said "That's bad, Earth doesn't stand a chance".

Katie sighed saying "No they don't, but we have to get there and help protect Earth by any means necessary. Even if it means having this ship destroyed to protect Earth".

Alice said "I don't want to die".

Katie touched Alice's shoulder saying "You won't have to die, I'm having all non-personel off the ship and transported to Earth, when that battle begins."

Alice said "Okay, does that mean Joe and the rest of our team?"

Katie nodded saying "Yes, it does mean that".

Meanwhile back at the Lyrae homeworld, a meeting has begun to discuss the attack on Earth. Lyrae Admiral looks at his troops who were invited to the meeting.

Lyrae Admiral said "What have you learned from our prisoners"?

Lyrae Captain scared said "Prisoners, um they escaped".

Lyrae Admiral said "Idiots".

Lyrae Admiral said "What have you learned about them before they escaped"?

Lyrae Captain said "Well we scan the persons name and have descovered he is from Earth".

Lyrae Admiral said "Earth, the Atlantian old homeworld. So humans now live on that planet. Prepare...".

Lyrae Soldier said "Admiral".

Lyrae Admiral said "What is it?"

Lyrae Soldier said "One of our ships, have disappeared from our hangers".

Lyrae Admiral said "Does anyone know where it went and who was driving it".

Lyrae Soldier said "No Sir".

Lyrae Admiral said "I want that ship found, that's our Priority".

Lyrae Soldier 2 said "So the attack that was planned isn't gonna happen right away".

Lyrae Admiral said "Right now no. It won't happen until we find out where our missing ship went".

Lyrae Soldier 2 said "Yes sir. Do you want ships to be sent out and find this missing ship?"

Lyrae Admiral signs said "Yes I want ships sent out. I want them sent out in the next fine minutes".

Lyrae Soldier said "Yes Admiral, I will see to it, right away".

The troops all stand there and look at the Admiral. The Admiral looks at them then signs.

Lyrae Admiral said "Today".

All the troops there say "Yes sir".

They all run out of the room and head to the ships and begin searching the universe for the missing ship. The Lyrae Admiral shakes his head in shock then speaks to him out loud, being the only person in the room.

Lyrae Admiral said "How are we going to win a war, when they just stand there"?

Meanwhile, back on board the Katie Alliance, the first Officer on the bridge contacts the Captain, who is with Alice talking about what the plan is. While in
                  Alice quarters Katie answers the communication.

Kristen said "Captain we have arrived at the planet and are beginning to orbit it".

Katie said "Thank you, send everyone a message to meet at the shuttle bay, right away".

Kristen said "Yes, will do it right away".

On the loud speaker the First Officer calls everyone to head to the shuttlebay

Kristen said "Attention all personnel heading to the surface of the planet, please head there now and wait for the Captain to arrive".

Everyone that was on the mission headed to the Shuttlebay, Alice and Katie headed there as well. Once at the shuttlebay they all head into the shuttle pods and head for the surface of the planet. They land safely and begin to explore the ruins of the city. Joe and his team are surprised by their findings.

Aleska and Constance are shocked to see many of the things that Joe and the team saw were right. They all headed into the city and headed for the bridge of the city, the place that made the city fly, shoot weapons and where day to day operations ran. Aleska spoke up to everyone that was there and they listened.

Aleska said "This IS Atlantis, there's no doubt about it?"

Constance said "But how?"

Katie said "Is it possible that somehow the city was sent through time?"

Aleska said "Yea, It's possible, but how?"

Once in that room Joe went to look at some displays and touched it and it lit up the room, everyone in the room was shocked to see that Joe was able to turn the lights on and the computer screens. Aleska then went to talk to Joe.

Aleska shocked said "Joe, how were you able to do that, your not an Atlantian?"

Joe shrugged and said "I don't know I just touched this". Joe points to the button he pushed.

Aleska said " Now let's see what caused the city to be here? Hmm, this is interesting".

Joe said "What is?"

Aleska said "According to what I am reading, the city was heading for this region of space and was fired upon by the Lyrae ship and some other thing that I can't seem to make sense of yet, but I will. Just need time to figure it all out".

Katie said "Let us know what you find? The rest of us will look around the city".

Aleska said "I will".

Katie and the rest of the group, began to explore the rest of the city, they decided to split up into groups and explore the city. Joe and Katie were one group, while Karol and Alice were the other group. Joe's group went outside the city to explore the city. Once outside they noticed that they are not alone. Standing before them are Lyrae Soldiers, but they weren't holding any guns at them.

Lyrae Soldier said "Are you the human that was captured?"

Joe said "Maybe."

Katie said "What do you want with him?"

Lyrae Soldier said "We'd like to check your DNA".

Joe said "My DNA for what purpose?"

Lyrae Soldier said "We believe you may have the ancient Gene and can control Atlantis".

Joe said "How would you guys know that and for that matter, aren't you guys the bad guys?"

Lyrae Soldier said "Yes we are, but we have decided not to follow the others and there are many out there that believe strongly as we do".

Joe said "Are you saying that I do have this Ancient Gene, there are people like yourselves that will join us and help stop your people"?

Lyrae Soldier nods at Joe. Joe hesitates not knowing what to make of these Lyrae soldiers...but he puts out his arm anyway and they stick a needle in and draw what they need for the test.

Comment

The Great Adventure Chapter 7: The Atlantian Gene Discovered.

The Lyrae soldiers leave Joe and Katie standing outside the city of Atlantis and head back to their ship. Joe looks at Katie and speaks to her.

Joe said "What was that about?"

Katie said "Don't know Joe, but whatever it is, we'll know soon".

Joe said "Could it be possible that I carry that Gene their talking about and could others be carry this Gene"?

Katie said "Yeah, it's possible, but let's wait and see what happens. If there are others with this Gene then, maybe we can stop the attack on Earth".

Joe said "How?"

Katie said "I don't know? Maybe change the odd to our favor, if some of their ships joins us."

Joe said "Yeah that would help, but wouldn't that cause a Civil War".

Katie said "I think the Civil War has already begun, by them being here".

Joe said "Yeah. What do we do know?"

Katie said "We wait and see what they find out then decide from there".

Joe nods and says "Oh, okay."

Meanwhile, back on the Lyrae ship, the tests are finally done and the Lyrae soldiers look at each other and are in shock by what they have seen.

Lyrae Soldier said "It can't be, the test results say that he carries that Gene".

Lyrae Captain said "Are the test result right"?

Lyrae Soldier said "Yes I ran them three times, it means that he can control their techonlogy".

Lyrae Captain said "I want you to destroy his DNA, I don't want his DNA falling into the wrong hands or our own people".

Lyrae Soldier said "Yes sir, (whispers) But we'll keep the DNA and clone him and use it to help us".

Lyrae Captain said "What was that?"

Lyrae Soldier said "Nothing sir. Was saying that I will destroy the DNA shortly".

The Lyrae Captain Leaves the room and only the Lyrae Soldier was in the room and takes the DNA and splits it and keeps half for himself and destroys the rest.

The Captain heads to where Joe and Katie were waiting for them to return. He sees them and goes up and talks to them.

Lyrae Captain said "We have news about the test results".

Joe said "What did the test result say?"

Lyrae Captain said "They said that you carry the Gene".

Katie said "He carries the Gene. Are you sure?"

Lyrae Captain said "Yes. We'd like to runs test on other humans, if we may".

Katie said "Yes you may".

Joe said "Does that mean that I can control anything in Atlantis"?

Lyrae Captain said "Yes".

Katie said "Was there a time frame that you wanted to start the DNA tests"?

Lyrae Captain said "No rush, whenever you're ready. Just have them sent to our scientists on the ship".

Katie said "Okay, I will, do that. Thank you".

Lyrae Captain nods and says "Your Welcome".

A communication comes in on the communicators it's from Karol and Alice.

Karol said "Joe, Katie, come in... We found something you have to see".

Joe said "I read you Karol, what is it? What have you found?

Karol said "Just come and see and bring Katie with you."

Katie said "We're on our way. We will be there in 10 mins".

Karol said "Alright, just hurry up."

Katie said "Well Captain, if you can excuse us we have to go, I will send some people over later today okay".

Lyrae Captain said "That's fine. Just call us when you are ready".

Katie and Joe leave and head to where Karol and Alice are and was shocked at what they see. They walk towards where Karol and Alice were standing. Joe looks at where they are pointing and is shocked by what he sees.

Joe said "Okay Karol what is it, what did you find and espeically at a Cemetary"?

Katie said "Why are you guys standing there"?

Karol points to one of the graves and said "Because of this."

Joe and Katie look down at the graves and are shocked at what they see.

Joe shocked said "Wait. That's me and Katie in those graves, but how"?

Katie said "This is creepy. How did we get buried here and die?"

Alice said "It says that Joe died durning the battle and Katie died of a broken heart."

Joe said "Does it say the year this happened in?"

Karol said "Yes it says 1000 years ago, you guys died".

Joe said "1000 years ago, but how are we standing here right now?"

Katie said "It's possible that some accident happened that caused you or us to go into the past".

Joe said "Yea, but all of us? This is the whole crew of the Katie Alliance"?

Katie looks around and says "Your right Joe, this is the whole crew".

Joe said "But how did we go into the past? And why are we standing here in the present? Well, I guess we'll find out soon".

Katie said "Yeah, I guess we will, but we can change the future, or the past".
                    Joe said "Yea I hope so."

Katie said "We will find out soon what happened to us, but the question I have where is our ship if our crew is here"?

Joe shrugs saying "We just have to continue looking around for the ship and hopefully we will find it".

Katie said "Is there any clues that say where the ship is on the graves"?

Karol said "Yeah, there's a clue over hear." She points.

They all head for the direction she was pointing and they stand in front and read the writing on the grave. The inscription is at the very bottom at the grass line. Karol moves some grass away to read it. It reads Go 5 miles in the north direction from here and you shall find her.

Katie said "Karol, Alice can you go and check if the ship is indeed there and let us know".

Karol nods and says "Sure, we'll go there, but you guys must know we aren't buried here with you guys".

Joe said "What are you saying?"

Karol said "I'm saying we might've not gone with you when you guys went through time".

Katie said "Are you saying you remained here while we went back through time"?

Joe said "What would cause us to go from the past and die here...even though we are very much alive?"

Alice said "What about a spatial rift?"

Joe looks at them and asks, "What's a spatial rift?"

Alice says "A spatial rift is a gap or split in space."

Joe thinks then says "Like a black hole."

Alice nods saying "Well, it's a little bit like a black hole. But, as everyone knows, a black hole will rip atoms and matter apart. So, probably the gap is somewhere else in space...maybe near a black hole. Almost like a doorway into another dimension that no one can see."

Joe nods saying "Okay. I see. Well, I guess anything is possible. Maybe this rift could be the reason this all happened?"

Katie said "Well, we'll find out soon."

Joe said "So what do we do now? Do we head back into the city and see how

Aleska is doing with Atlantis and see what she found out about what happened"?

Katie said "Yeah, let's head back there and see if they found anything".

Joe and Katie head back to the city to see if Aleska has found anything to tell them what caused the accidents of both ships. Karol and Alice leave the Cementary and head north and travel the five miles and are surprised to see the ship when the grave had said it would be. They go inside the ship and begin looking around the to see what is in there. Once they bring a few systems back online and begin reading the logs of the ship.

Karol said "We found the ship".

Alice said "Yeah, we found her, but look at her, how did that damage happen?"

Karol said "I don't know Alice, looks like weapons fire".

Alice said "Yeah, but what made the ship crash and the big hole?"

Karol said "I wonder how many were lost that day"?

Alice said "I'd say we lost many people that day".

Karol said "You can say we were lost, because we got stuck here in the future".

Alice said "I wonder what happened to us in the future"?

Karol said "I don't know Alice I don't want to think about it right now".

Alice nods and says "So what do we do now?"

Karol said "Let's see if the ships systems still work maybe there's still power left".

Alice said "Alight".

Karol read the screen and said "Oh my God, according to this the damage happened when Atlantis was here in orbit and by accident when the enemy fired and hit Atlantis and then Atlantis' weapons caused the spatial rift. A mixture of weapons fire from the enemy and Atlantis made the big hole in the ship and caused them both to crash into this planet."

Alice said "Are you sure?"

Karol said "Yes!"

Alice said "Then our own weapons caused the disaster".

Karol said "So what do we do to prevent this from happening?"

Alice said "We make sure that the disaster doesn't happen and no one loses their lives".

Karol said "The thing is, they might've known about it but it still happened".

Alice said "Why not tell them what we found out and have them change the future".

Karol said "Alright let's head back to where they are and tell them".

Alice said "Does it say when it happened?"

Karol said "Yes it says it happened in this year"

Alice said "Oh that's bad".

Karol said "Let's go back now and tell them".

Alice nods and they leave.

They both leave the Katie Alliance and head back to the Cementary, once there Joe and Katie are no longer there. But went back into the city to check up on Aleska. The decide to head into the city to see if that's where they went to. Once there they see them standing there talking to Aleska.

Karol said "Joe, Joe, we have news".

Joe turn to say "What have you found out?"

Karol said "We found the logs and files on what had happened to both our ships and it is very shocking".

Katie said "Well, what did it say?"

Karol looks at Alice then back to Katie saying "According to the records they say the damage happened when Atlantis was here in orbit and by accident, when the enemy fired it hit Atlantis and then Atlantis' weapons caused a spatial rift with weapons firing from the enemy and Atlantis and it made the big hole in the ship and caused them both to crash to this planet".

Joe said "And then we'll be pulled into the rift and end up here?"

Karol nods saying "Yes".

Joe said "Aleska, is this possible?"

Aleska said "Yes it's possible, but it must have been a massive power surge to cause this."

Katie said "A power surge, but how?"

Aleska said "I don't know?"

Joe said "Does it say when it happened?"

Karol said "Yes it says the disaster will happen 3 days from now".

Katie said "3 days from now, are you sure?"

Karol said "Yes I am sure".

Katie said "Maybe we can change the outcome and change our future"?

Joe said "I hope so."

Aleska said "The future isn't written, you can change things for the better or make them worse, it's all up to you and the choices you make".

Joe said "So we can change things for the better or for the worse".

Aleska said "Yes".

Katie said "So what do we do?"

Aleska said "You'll know when the time is right".

Katie said "Agreed".

Comment

Can I continue it?
                      I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                      Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Wonderful Joe gonna read all this tomorrow

Originally posted by mappalazarou View Post
                        Can I continue it?
                        I think what Teal'c intened for this thread is that u can post your own fanfics in here... it's not a Round Robin
                        Last edited by Ronja; 03 April 2007, 04:11 PM.

Comment

Yep that's what I meant Di, Thanks for your help........

Comment

I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
                            Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

what does everyone think of the 7 chapters.......

Comment

Working...
                              X