No announcement yet.

Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My visits to GW are so few nowadays. Good to see familiar names are still here though.
    I still haven't gone through my photos from AT9 yet. But when I do, I'll pick a few good ones and post them here. I won't make any promises as to when that happens though.
    "Live Peace - Speak Kindness - Dwell in Possibility"
    Hug Your Loved Ones!!
    ~Amanda Tapping

Comment

Amanda will do a convention in Italy http://milancomiccon.com

Comment

Hy

I'm curious about one of Amanda's latest films, called "Random Acts of Romance". Has there anyone seen it? Is it worth to watch? Unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere, neither on online sites, nor on torrent sites.

Comment

Just a reminder that the episode of Supernatural, The Future, directed by AT will be on tonight at 8pm EST on the CW.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I’m giving away the Sanctuary blanket I won at one of Sanctuary for Kids’s online auctions.
            To give everyone a chance to win it, I’m not doing an auction but a raffle.

Item description:
            Sanctuary Throw. This plush blanket was made by producer George Horie when arranging crew gifts for Season 3 of Sanctuary. Grey plush on one side, black ultra suede on the other side with Sanctuary emblazoned in one corner. Measures 50 inches x 63 inches.

Rules:
            One raffle ticket is $30 (CAD)
            4 raffle tickets per person, maximum
            Donate directly on Sanctuary for Kids’s website (https://sanctuaryforkids.org)
            Forward the paypal confirmation to [email protected]
            Shipping is included
            Deadline: 4th of June

sanctuary_blanket.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by RR7 View Post
              Hy

I'm curious about one of Amanda's latest films, called "Random Acts of Romance". Has there anyone seen it? Is it worth to watch? Unfortunately I cannot find it anywhere, neither on online sites, nor on torrent sites.
              I haven't watched it yet but it is available to rent or buy on
              Vimeo https://vimeo.com/ondemand/randomactsofromance
              or VHX https://indiecan.vhx.tv/buy/random-acts-of-romance
              sigpic

Comment

Hy

It is a story about a relationships and follows 6 characters, how they are connected and how their relationships develop.

I remember reading promo materials that said Amanda portrayed a teacher who got caught having an affair with a student, was forced to quit teaching and take work outside of the education system. The student is continuing slacker whose one moment of forward progression started and ended with him marrying Amanda's character.

Here is the trailer.
                No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
                It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Hy

Originally posted by iiradned View Post
                  It is a story about a relationships and follows 6 characters, how they are connected and how their relationships develop.

I remember reading promo materials that said Amanda portrayed a teacher who got caught having an affair with a student, was forced to quit teaching and take work outside of the education system. The student is continuing slacker whose one moment of forward progression started and ended with him marrying Amanda's character.

Here is the trailer.
                  I have the DVD and I think it's a funny movie. It consists of several *different* love stories, definitely not your usual romantic movie and it's not a family movie.
                  When I write *different* I mean as in not your typical boy-meets-girl-story.

Comment

From the S4K Twitter and Facebook

Return of a exciting project with @amandatapping coming soon. Who can guess what it is?!

Two words.

7 letters each word.
                    Some of the guesses are for Tapping Tuesday. If true can't wait.

Comment

S4K has confirmed Tapping Tuesday, details to follow in a few days.

Comment

I see AT directed an episode of the new Anne of Green Gables. "Anne with an E" on Netflix.
                        It's a bit more "realistic" interpretation. I thought it was pretty good.

Comment

IMDb has listed a new project that has Amanda in the role of Donna.

The film Crypto is listed as being in post-production with the following summary:

When junkie photojournalist Jake (Harmon) takes work as watchman of a remote wilderness lodge alongside veteran handyman Sparky, he shoots and develops his own photos - which begin to reveal spectres of his haunted past and uncertain future.

Comment

IMDb has listed a new project that has Amanda in the role of Donna.

The film Crypto is listed as being in post-production with the following summary:
                            Someone on the GABIT forum asked Amanda about this when she was in Belgium, and was answered that it was a voice-over only role and NOT in front of the camera.

Comment

No Amanda but she is listed as an actor.

Comment

No Amanda but she is listed as an actor.
                                There are several accounts on twitter and IG where they posted photos from the set. I was superhyped for the movie when I saw that but then realized that Amanda wasn't in any of the photos. Not even in the postproduction pics.
                                I really wonder if she asked them not to tweet photos?

Comment

Working...
                                X