This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dr. Beckett ( Sunday spoilers)

Can someone tell me what's up with Dr. Beckett? Are they killing him off or what?
    --Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter under the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky--

--Lo there do I see my father; Lo there do I see my mother and my sisters and my brothers; Lo there do I see the line of my people, back to the beginning; Lo do they call to me; they bid me take my place among them, in the Halls of Valhalla, where the brave may live Forever!--
    sigpic

Watch the season!
    Geral Corasjo

Comment

Originally posted by abydos3346 View Post
      Can someone tell me what's up with Dr. Beckett? Are they killing him off or what?
      If you really want to know
      Spoiler:
      Hes dead he was caught in an explosion

Comment

Originally posted by marty2006 View Post
        If you really want to know
        Spoiler:
        Hes dead he was caught in an explosion
        The only funny thing about him "look below"
        Spoiler:
        Dying is that what kills him is an explosive tumor all the same i was really really sad when they killed him off. Its basically because of him not telling shephard not to sit in the chair in antartica making shephard want to do it more, Shephard being there in the first place.
        sigpic

Comment

i would recommend that you check out the threads for Sunday

and since the answer to this and the resulting discussion will be a huge spoiler, i'm gonna close this thread adn suggest that folks take the conversation to a more appropriate and existing thread
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X