Ladon Radim/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ladon Radim/Ryan Robbins Thunk/Discussion/Appreciation

Is it just me, or does anyone else think that this guy is hot barbeque?

Spoiler:

He's pretty good looking.
    I wouldnt mind getting stuck in a room with him.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Oh I was think about giving him a thread and there it is! Wolvie you can read my mind

Don't Voyagernize Atlantis!
      Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
      If You Wanne Live, Don't Go To Atlantis, People Die There Like Flies!
      "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Originally posted by Orovingwen View Post
        Oh I was think about giving him a thread and there it is! Wolvie you can read my mind

I must have! Good thing too, cause I think it was about time he got some thunking. lol

Spoiler:

Comment

Ah...ryan

Here's some piccies from Pegasus 2

in tags for size

Spoiler:

there's a story behind this one

hee hee

sigpic
          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

oh definetly!
            Just joined the Ryan Robbins yahoo group

and I love your caps. I just forgot how cute he is in SGA, seen him latly more in diffrent roles.

Edit: sueKay aww nice! let me guess he was bouncing around too much
            Which actors do you wanne see? Gatedoku Kavan Smith Secondary Atlantis Ladies Torri Connor Trineer Claudia Black McShep
            "There are rules. Don't talk with your mouth full. Don't open an airlock when someone's inside. Don't lie about your genetic status." - Jack in Statistical Probabilities

Comment

Yeah

Day one of Pegasus 2 he was really nervous as it was his first public appearance ever, and he was one of the first up...He continually paced, never stayed still for a second!

Day two, he was informed that he was to stay still so people could photograph him!!

he then started pacing again, hence the 'seasick' message. Eventually they put up the technical adjustment thing, and two stewards taped his feet to the floor lol!!

He is an adorable man...I hope I get to meet him again someday
              sigpic

Comment

Here's Ryan and I

spoilers for size

Spoiler:

And a group of us were getting a picture with Chuck Campbell when Ryan decided to join in

sigpic

Comment

aww I want to see him at a con as well!

ok more pics
                  Spoiler:

Edit: suekay you really post too fast *lol*

Comment

And here's a few more taken by pixxiespymagic from LJ

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

was that posted in a comm?

besides can someone please take this pullover/jacket off of him?

Comment

No...she took the piccy of me with Ryan and then a few more before she gave me it back
                        sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:

Comment

this will definitely be a fun thread. I chatted with Ryan last Thursday the day before Vancouver Con 07 it was so awesome. When my pictures are uploaded I"ll be sure to share the few I have.

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
                              this will definitely be a fun thread. I chatted with Ryan last Thursday the day before Vancouver Con 07 it was so awesome. When my pictures are uploaded I"ll be sure to share the few I have.

-JJ
                              Yep! I was there too. He was a nice guy! And for a minute there I wasn't sure who he was-he looked a bit different than on the series. But yeah, what a cutie!

Comment

Working...
                              X