Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

maybe they should use actors that arent A-list because they already have a reputation on SO MANY other movies and i think yeah, they'll get more viewers but people will only be watching for those actors/actresses. it would have pros and cons
    sigpic
    *Thanks Stef!*

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
      Yes. She is a popular actress and I loved her in Earth2 as dr. Julia Heller. Later the TPTB had to recast Weir's role, but I like Torri now much better. The writers tried to introduce greatly her character in SG-1's Lost city and I am a bit sad that the magic has broken. The TPTB had same feelings too, so if I know well they decided to write the "new" Weir in 8x01-8x02 New Order instead of Woolsey that the viewers can accept the changes easier.
      I never recovered from Weir´s recasting. I preferred Jessica...though her look at the time was too similar to Amanda Tapping. There was a bit of discussion about recasting. I´d love to see her again on a regular basis.

She was fabulous in Earth2 and she´s done 6 episodes in NCIS and she was great in all of them
      Last edited by DOIKECARTER; 26 November 2007, 11:08 AM.

Comment

maybe young cloned J. Oneill could play in SGuni.

new face, same unmatched sense of humour.

Comment

Let the Scientologists bring their wacky antics to the Stargate series with an all-scientology cast!

Actually according to Wikipedias list, Corin Nemec is already one.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X