Kate Mulgrew Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kate Mulgrew Appreciation Thread

There's a Voyager appreciation thread, but I thought it might be fun to specifically discuss the actress who plays Captain Janeway. Her now being on The Black Donnellys reminds me of how much I enjoy her acting.
    Anyone else like KM?

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
    There's a Voyager appreciation thread, but I thought it might be fun to specifically discuss the actress who plays Captain Janeway. Her now being on The Black Donnellys reminds me of how much I enjoy her acting.
    Anyone else like KM?
    I love Kate, she is my Favourite Star Trek Captain, and a damned fine actress.
    She is everything a captain should be, and she is my kind of woman. Not surprised Q wanted her for his mate. She has a great relationship with her crew and doesn't take s+++ from anybody.

Comment

I LOVE KATE MULGREW!!!!

She's my all-time favourite Star Trek actress!
      sigpic
      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

I love Kate Mulgrew! I'm going to be seeing her Broadway (or is it off-broadway) show!

Comment

Thanks for responding. Has anyone seen her in The Black Donnellys? I have to admit she's the only reason I've been watching. My favorite scene so far was with the casserole last week.

Comment

YAY Captain Janeway...nothing else to say...except I don't think I'd like her on a network show like that...

Comment

I Love Kate she Rocks I think shes 7th on my tep ton actresses of all time
              Last edited by Amanda_Tapping_Fan; 19 August 2007, 08:56 PM.
              sigpic

Amanda_Tapping_Fan

Comment

Originally posted by Dylan Deltoran View Post
                YAY Captain Janeway...nothing else to say...except I don't think I'd like her on a network show like that...
                It's a completely different role from Janeway, that's for sure.

What are people's favorite Janeway/ KM acting moments?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  It's a completely different role from Janeway, that's for sure.

What are people's favorite Janeway/ KM acting moments?
                  Well, I saw her when SoapNet aired Ryan's Hope. It was great to see her in that! I also loved her in "Tea at Five" - she was incredible!!

Comment

I've always loved Kate Mulgrew's work! She and I are about the same age, and I remember her in her first big role...as one of the leads in the ABC soap, Ryan's Hope. I've followed her ever since...and really enjoyed her as Capt. Janeway. She was a really good leader and role model...kinda a precursor to Sam Carter.

I was glad to see her back on TV...but I don't like The Black Donnellys too much. I'm trying, though.

Comment

I enjoyed a lot of her (Janeway's) addages and statements from Voyager...like "Dismissed...that's the Starfleet expression for, Get out." or 100's of others...

Comment

"No thanks...I've had enough coffee...One more cup and I'll jump to warp!"
                        sigpic
                        Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

"At ease... before you sprain something."

Brilliant thread for my first sci fi crush

Time for some random Kate goodness!

Spoilers for number of photos and caps

Spoiler:

"Can you see my band-aid?"

And who is this guy she got to cuddle up to? Jealous much?
                          Last edited by NZNeep; 30 March 2007, 06:10 AM.
                          Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

And just because:
                            Spoiler:

OK, I promise I will stop now.
                            Neep, NZBG, Eileen!

Made with love and chocolate brownies by Spacegirlnz

Pooh-Bah/Ko-Ko FTW!

Comment

Yay! A Kate thread! I gotta say, her portrayal of Janeway is one of the things that really kept me hooked on Voyager for seven years. Absolutely fantastic!
                              "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                              My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Working...
                              X