No announcement yet.

Kate Mulgrew Appreciation Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

With Warehouse 13 starting back up Monday I thought this tidbit was interesting in terms of some guest appearances for the new season...
    Kate Mulgrew as Warehouse protector, Jane.
    source
    sigpic

Comment

^ooh, I may have to make sure to watch. Thanks for the info.

Comment

Kate Mulgrew will be on Warehouse 13 Monday August 29 at 9pm EST then again 12am EST. The preview didn't say guest starting Kate Mulgrew but I did see her in it.
        According to an article I saw linked on IMDB from August 24 she will be in 4 episodes:
        http://www.buzzfocus.com/2011/08/24/...-warehouse-13/

Here's the promo:

Here's a link to a SYFY sneak peak for the episode The 40th Floor with Kate Mulgrew in it:

Spoiler:

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

If onewants to appreciate the sheer awesomeness that was Kate Mulgrew, you must admit she:

I'm not too fussed about the background stuff, or many paths Voyager took,but Kate Played Janeway like Patrick played Picard, and I'll always apreciate that.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Just a reminder: Kate Mulgrew will be in Monday September 12's Warehouse 13 at 9pm EST and then again at 12am EST.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

I definitely believe she was a better choice for the part than Bujold.

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                From the clips I saw in the extras, I second that.

Comment

I just thought I would pop in here and post this now before I forget. (all times in this post are EST.)

Just a reminder: Kate Mulgrew will be in Monday October 3's Warehouse 13 season finale. The episode according to SYFY is called Emily Lake/stand and is a two hour finale. It will air at 9pm - 11pm and then it will be repeated at 11pm - 1am.

There will also be a marathon that same day of Warehouse 13. The 40th Floor will be shown at 6pm as part of that marathon followed by Shadows at 7pm .

Monday September 26 The 40th Floor will be on at 8:30am followed by Shadows at 9:30am. Shadows will also be on later that day at 11pm so if you missed any of these episodes or want to watch them again you have plenty of times to do so.

Comment

I just thought I would mention that the SYFY channel will be doing a Warehouse 13 marathon and will be reairing all 4 episodes with Kate Mulgrew in it on Dec 9. Episode titles: The 40th Floor, Shadows, Emily Lake and Stand.

For the times see this post:
                    http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/5...7#post13035067

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                      You know what I find really scary?

Having seen that Bujold stuff--I completely agree. Even though I think Mulgrew a terrible actress and her character was horribly, horribly written.
                      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Has anyone seen Mulgrew in her brief recurring role on Cheers? It only lasted three episodes, but it was fun to see her in a pre-Janeway role.

Comment

I've seen that. I found it disturbing to see Sam--who gets any hottie he wants--treating her like she was some goddess. Ew.
                          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I adore Mulgrew as Janeway! The kids and I are currently watching season 6. My son was annoyed when I said I had bought a Star Trek show on DVD because it was DS9 and NOT Voyager. It was dirt cheap (one day deal at Amazon.ca) and VOY was still at regular price, so really was there a choiceÉ Though my hubby did say it is our Christmas gift to each other. So I can not watch the extras yet.
                            Orphan Black: Join the Clone Club Dance Party!

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                              I've seen that. I found it disturbing to see Sam--who gets any hottie he wants--treating her like she was some goddess. Ew.
                              I fail to understand the ew factor. Are you young, or do you simply dislike the actress?

Comment

Dislike--I find her exceedingly unpleasant. Treating Mulgrew as hot has the exact same ick factor for me as if someone said the same about, say, Margaret Thatcher. Nooooo thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X