This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So when's mckay going to have a heart attack

Does anyone else every think while watching Atlantis that you sometimes are just waiting for Rodney to drop. I mean come on the stress he and others put on him and his consent lack of sleep. it's got to be very hard on his heart.

also just being a unhappy cranky person also doesn't help.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
    Does anyone else every think while watching Atlantis that you sometimes are just waiting for Rodney to drop. I mean come on the stress he and others put on him and his consent lack of sleep. it's got to be very hard on his heart.

also just being a unhappy cranky person also doesn't help.
    Nope, he's a bit young.

Comment

They would never kill Rodney!

They love him too much!

I and other fans love him too much!

Those who don't love him probably need to stop taking comic relief so seriously or else they are prone to heart attacks...

Anyway, yeah... If he were slightly more expendable, a few years down the road he might... But I honestly wouldn't want him to. I would storm Bridge Studios if they dared do such a thing!

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Well, young people do have high blood pressure and heart attacks, so it could be possible. However, I don't think TPTB would dare to kill the show along with Rodney.

Comment

people do survive heart attacks i wasn't implying a kill Rodney epsiode.
          https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
            people do survive heart attacks i wasn't implying a kill Rodney epsiode.
            I don't know why it is so, but the fatality rate for a heart attack is way higher among young people. Older people tend to survive the attack much better.

But seeing Rodney being a pest in the Infirmary would be great

Comment

Even if he did have a heart attack it wouldn't matter. They have way more technology in Atlantis that would fix him good as new.
              Two apples get you nothing unless your buying a banana.

Comment

I imagine 's weekends consist of a lot of sleep and we have never seen him drink a can of Bawls. That stuff can mess you up. So I don't see him having a heart attack with his normal caffeine intake and stress levels.
                Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering-Yoda
                The more bizzare a thing, the less mysterious it proves to be-Sherlock Holmes
                I reject your reality and substitute my own-Adam Savage
                A person is smart. People are stupid, panicky, dangerous animals and you know it-Agent Kay
                That is the exploration that awaits you�not mapping stars and studying nebulae, but charting the unknown possibilities of existence-Q
                Church: I learned a very valuable lesson in my travels, Tucker. No matter how bad things might seem...
                Caboose: They could be worse?
                Church: Nope, no matter how bad they seem, they can't be any better, and they can't be any worse, because that's the way things f***ing are, and you better get used to it Nancy. Quit-yer-b****ing.

If you smoke, you choke. If you choke, you're dead. 'Nuff said.

Comment

I'm sure the doctors at Atlantis take a good look at his health. Realisticallly (yes, i'm talking realistaically about a fictional character that lives in a flying city in another galaxy ) off-world team members would be getting health checks whenever they come back through the gate, and with his ability to pile stress on himself and have stress piled onto him, they would probly be taking notice of his blood pressure and all the other medical stuff.

not to be a buzz (or thread) kill, seeing him stuck in the infirmary for a while and having to switch to decaf would make excellent viewing!
                  "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*
                  My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                  LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Originally posted by Elles View Post
                    They would never kill Rodney!

They love him too much!

I and other fans love him too much!

Those who don't love him probably need to stop taking comic relief so seriously or else they are prone to heart attacks...

Anyway, yeah... If he were slightly more expendable, a few years down the road he might... But I honestly wouldn't want him to. I would storm Bridge Studios if they dared do such a thing!

Ah! I second the storming Bridge Studios idea if they ever decided to do anything horrible to his character! We'll see what kind of torment he and Carter put eachother through in season 4...
                    Yay for Canadian Geeks!
                    PM me if you wanna chat!

sigpic

Comment

Good Call, he stresses out so much, that I am surprised it hasn't happened yet. The funny thing is that he remains more calm in pressure situations, and stresses about the small things. But he also had Beckett there to give him something to calm him down, I would imagine.

: Green is Good.
                      sigpic I NEED MORE POWER!!!

Comment

Isn't it obvious? McKay has no heart.

[In case you (general you) decide to red me for this obvious joke, look at my avatar and think again]

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
                          Isn't it obvious? McKay has no heart.

[In case you (general you) decide to red me for this obvious joke, look at my avatar and think again]
                          Lol!

*face darkens*

Neither do I...

*dramatic music plays*

To see a picture of me in the Miss Teen America pageant, click here.

Comment

Let's see:

1) McKay has a TERRIBLE diet (coffee and powerbars)
                            2) He's under plenty of stress
                            3) Because of 1&2 he's probably got high blood pressure

But then again he must get a lot of exercise (in the field) - what with all that running away
                            The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

He's probably on the statins already - prophylactically
                              sigpic
                              "Ce qui ressemble a l'amour est toujours de l'amour." - Tristan Bernard

Comment

Working...
                              X