Last of the Time Lords (2913/313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by markaudette View Post
    The ending scene where The Master refused to regenerate was the single-most saddest moment I think I have ever seen. It was an absolutely brilliant piece of story telling.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9a5-I_kl2fU
    That was such a heart breaker- the acting by David Tennant and John Simm in that scene was just brilliant.....so was the piece of music that played during the funeral pyre scene. Certainly one of Doctor Who's finest moments.

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
    The only problem with that is that if you regenerated while on the
    operating table or whatever you'd most likely freak the doctors out
    and they'd want to experiment on you. Or call the men in black
    Shush don't ruin my plan.

Comment

one of the best episodes yet. Sadly, the Master refused to regenerate in the saddest moment of T.V. history ever. But it was that scene was the best in the episode because of all the emotion shown in the doctor. Loved how everyone was gassed. It was funny when The Master cowered in a corner when told that he was forgiven.
      http://www.imagehosting.com/out.php/..._DanielSig.jpg

Comment

Originally posted by flameling View Post
        one of the best episodes yet. Sadly, the Master refused to regenerate in the saddest moment of T.V. history ever. But it was that scene was the best in the episode because of all the emotion shown in the doctor. Loved how everyone was gassed. It was funny when The Master cowered in a corner when told that he was forgiven.

So a timelord can refuse to do that and die like a normal person?

I read in another forum that regeneration is automatic.......
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ChocolateLovingEntity View Post
          So a timelord can refuse to do that and die like a normal person?

I read in another forum that regeneration is automatic.......
          In the old series i think it was established at some point that it was automatic. certainly it was in the movie where the doctor was already dead when he regenerated.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
            In the old series i think it was established at some point that it was automatic. certainly it was in the movie where the doctor was already dead when he regenerated.

Ah..... But now they have a choice and that's why I asked because
            I was thinking of the old series.

Comment

I'm not so sure it's a choice, more he forced himself not to (with great difficulty).

"Five Rounds Rapid"

sigpic

Comment

Dunno why, but this ridiculous technogeek bracelet makes me think of the Toclophane. Maybe cos it's round and black and vaguely menacing-looking.

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                  Dunno why, but this ridiculous technogeek bracelet makes me think of the Toclophane. Maybe cos it's round and black and vaguely menacing-looking.

I like that.... I want one.

And I like the snap together camera that would be heaps fun

Comment

LOVE that bracelet. Except for the fact that it's a cellphone thing. *sigh* all these gadgets. It just looks cool as a bracelet.....

Comment

i disagree on how they ended up getting rid of the master since he has been annoying the doctor for so many years and killed the doctor so many times i don't think that getting shot and refusing to regenerate really does it justices. altho it does hurt the doctor since his rival has chosen to die instead of being stuck in a tadis with the doctor. i still don't think a girl shooting him was the best way for him to go
                      sigpic

Comment

It wasn't a girl shooting him, it was his trophy wife. To me her shooting him meant that she reclaimed her life.
                        sigpic

Comment

And now I'm not so sure, as she took the ring from his funeral pyre.
                          sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X