The Sound of Drums (2912/312)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BruTak View Post

In the Flash Animated story Scream of the Shalka, the Doctor (voiced by Richard E. Grant) has a line of dialogue "You left the umbrella stand in the Zeppellin hanger - again...".
    A Zeppellin is an airship in case you were wondering.

Blimey... And where would you take the Zepellin. You can't fly it out o the TARDIS, though that might be interesting to see done... LOL
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

I could write at great length about why Harold Saxon/The Master is now arguably my favorite villain but I think he could be summed up very quickly like this: He has all the wit, humor, hyperactivity, and fire of the Doctor, except he's horribly evil. He's the Anti-Doctor. And, like the Doctor, he's got style!
      sigpic

Comment

lol the master is the opposite of the doctor i love seeing the doctor and the master together because even tho the doctor always wins the master always comes back again
        sigpic

Comment

Cool episode! I really enjoyed it, much more even than the last one. The Master's creepy as anything, though!
          sigpic

Comment

I like that the Master stole the Valliant off SHIELD.

Comment

Timelords start life as children. We saw footage of the Master as a child about to stare at the event horizon of the time vortex...

Which brings up a question. He told the Doctor that he heard the drums way back then as a child so how could Rassilon do that thing with the diamond in "end of time" like he did to the adult Master?

I wonder what the Master and Doctor's names were as kids?

And the Doctor did tell Martha he had a family in Gridlock so I assume he had his own kids and a wifebeing and all the rest. I don't buy that rubbish about the looms. Stupid book.

Comment

One of my favorite episodes!
                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                X