No announcement yet.

Utopia (2911/311)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it was ok i think their could have reintroudeced the master better then this but meh

nice tio see jack back and that chat he and the doc had was great
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

who knows something may have happened during the war and the tardis was destroyed and he made his memory go so the others if they survive don't find him but who knows anything couldhave happened
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the massive thread necro.....

But I've been watching this third series again and something in Utopia I still don't really get.

The Master turns himself human to escape the Daleks and the time war, but when he becomes Yana how the blazes did he end up at the end of the universe? And as for the "Utopia Project" that's been going for thousands of years so who or what sent the signal from that part of space for people to go there?

The project was active for thousands of years so it couldn't have been The Master that created that project. So something left unanswered I guess.

Any thoughts?
        Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Maybe humans ended-up here after they explored the universe... Maybe the Master chose to go there because he knew somehow, that the Doctor would find him... Maybe the Time Lords are behind this...
          In my opinion, the Master was so scared of the Time War that he chose to run away and hide far from Gallifrey and the War... Indeed, the End of the Universe is a good place to hide!

Seriously, I guess this is, once again, an unanswered question. I'll try to watch again the episode...
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Utopia! View Post
            Maybe humans ended-up here after they explored the universe... Maybe the Master chose to go there because he knew somehow, that the Doctor would find him... Maybe the Time Lords are behind this...
            In my opinion, the Master was so scared of the Time War that he chose to run away and hide far from Gallifrey and the War... Indeed, the End of the Universe is a good place to hide!

Seriously, I guess this is, once again, an unanswered question. I'll try to watch again the episode...
            I guess it's a lot of unanswered things since that signal started way before the Master had arrived. One of the many things that happen in Who that fans can speculate about.
            Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Great to see Captain Jack again! I enjoyed this episode, hope the next one is as good.
              sigpic

Comment

The Master is great!
                sigpic

Comment

Overall: Mostly enjoyable. Anyone who is not the Doctor, Martha, Jack, the Master, and ChanTho were just distractions. Would watch again but will skip a lot of scenes.

Liked: David Tennant. Jack's convo with the Doctor. Seeing the culture of another alien species. I watch anime so Chantho's way of speaking was somewhat familiar. The Professor as the Master reveal.

Disliked: Futurekind. Lack of emotional connection to the fate of human-kind due to story-telling. Cheap looking visuals once again.

Most Memorable Moment: Jack and Doctor hear to heart. Professor into Master.

Comment

Working...
                  X