thats a joke right?
    anyone up for some Armageddon?

Comment

Originally posted by Ragnarok13 View Post
      thats a joke right?
      Go read the thread that says it isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by MasySyma View Post
        Jackie had reasons to be the "way" she was, so while she drove me nuts, I did not want to see her cybered.
        hahahahahahaha. I think that word has a different connotation for me than for you. That line made me laugh. And just for the record, I have no desire to see her get cybered either. *cough*

Comment

I missed the first two eps of season 3 of Doctor Who, I need to buy the DVD box set. This season is awesome! I am trying to figure out the Doctors feelings for Martha. Sometimes he just seems like a friend and other times he acts like he is something more but his feeling for Rose keeps him from making a move. *scratches head*
          Spoiler:
          Like the time when martha kissed that guy in the space station right before she stepped into the Tardis. Then doctor had a very serious look on his face like either martha likes another man; or I almost killed her; or should I or shouldn't I give her this key.
          I guess I have to wait and see.
          Proud member of F.O.R.D.

Thanks *E*K*R*!

Comment

How slow am I? Just worked out how they explained freema playing the woman with the earpieces in the last ep of series 2 and martha. *bangs head on the wall*.

Comment

, mate that is heaps slow

Comment

this is a fantastic episode one i have watched many times and enjoyed every time i have watched it
                sigpic

Comment

I though Martha Jones had alot of potential in this episode. It's a pity they later reduced her roles to mainly moping about how much she was in love with the Doctor, every single episode

Still, this was a fun episode. I'd liked to have seen more of the Judoon. They were interesting as the ycould be both friend and foe, depending on whether the Doctor accidently finds himself on the wrong side of the law.
                  sigpic
                  Banner By JME2

Comment

i agree she did have alot of paternal i think that if she didn't mope about all the time and was still head strong like she was in this episode and later episodes after she left the doctor and was engaged she would have been a better companion. great episode tho
                    sigpic

Comment

Cool episode and I loved Martha. Too bad it seems they won't really use her in future...
                      sigpic

Comment

I still like Martha, she's my favorite of the new companions.
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X