X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
    Hi Killdeer! (((((hugs)))))

erm so who is tom?
    <laughing> You really DON'T watch Smallville do you? Tom Welling plays Clark Kent on Smallville, better known to some as the BDA (big dumb alien), and is the biggest reason I suffer through the endless teenage angst that is Smallville. (Yes, I'm very very shallow) I answered my own question though - I checked over in the GW Smallville forum but no TW Thunk thread. I'm disappointed, but probably GW isn't a huge hangout for Smallville watchers. Oh well. At least we have Jensen now!
    - Life after Stargate -
    Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
    Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
    sigpic

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by parisindy View Post
        Spoiler:

It's funny - I recognize all the Dark Angel shots. I'm assuming the others are Supernatural? Which episodes are these from?
        - Life after Stargate -
        Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
        Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
        sigpic

Comment

"Wendigo" and "Skin" respectively.

Heh.

Skin

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
            <laughing> You really DON'T watch Smallville do you? Tom Welling plays Clark Kent on Smallville, better known to some as the BDA (big dumb alien), and is the biggest reason I suffer through the endless teenage angst that is Smallville. (Yes, I'm very very shallow) I answered my own question though - I checked over in the GW Smallville forum but no TW Thunk thread. I'm disappointed, but probably GW isn't a huge hangout for Smallville watchers. Oh well. At least we have Jensen now!
            nope i'm a batman/fantastic four/x-men kind of a girl.

hehe so i know nothing

gads i'm not sure hehe i'm bad for identifying shots from a show...

I do adore dark angel though

most of the pics are from http://www.jensenacklesfans.com/
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
            ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
            Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
              "Wendigo" and "Skin" respectively.

Heh.

Skin
              yup thats them! excellent!
              Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Comment

Ack, just watched that skins clip whilst eating my breakfast sooo not a good idea, I forgotten how disturbing that ep was.

Its a good smilie isnt Paris, sure you can snurch, I snurched it off someone anyway lol.

Wow, time zones suck. While you're out playing Im flippin sleeping, thats just not fair.

Comment

Originally posted by kylieS21 View Post
                    Ack, just watched that skins clip whilst eating my breakfast sooo not a good idea, I forgotten how disturbing that ep was.

Its a good smilie isnt Paris, sure you can snurch, I snurched it off someone anyway lol.

Wow, time zones suck. While you're out playing Im flippin sleeping, thats just not fair.
                    thanks! ((hugs))

i love skin lots of dean whump

hehe i'm just off to bed! nights

Spoiler:

Comment

Goodnight Paris. Ive only just woke up, oh well. Gotta go to a lecture. Got a test woohoo

Comment

Comment

Ok got a question, Are the region 1 dvds for supernatural worth buying instead of the region 2s. From what Ive heard region 1s have some good extras on them were as the ones over here dont have any. Need to make a decision coz I really want to get them soon so need to know if the region 1s are worth the rigmarole of buyin a multi region or messin with the regions on my pc.

Comment

Yes.

There's a feature with Kripke talking about what it's like to make the show and how it came into being. There's a "day in the life" feature with Jensen and Jared on set, and of course the hilarious gag reel and deleted scenes. The commentary on Phantom Traveller by Jensen and Jared is worth it alone. So funny.

Comment

Cool, May have to go buy it now. I'l just change one of my dvd drives on my pc to region 1 til i get a multiregion. Thanks

Comment

Haha, I just ordered it. I beginning to think I suffer from compulsive buying. Its no wonder Im always skint lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X