Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

totally agree,

I love the mushy stuff...deans tears can undo me

man i think the ultimate moment that tugged on my hearts was three little words

"i'm tired sammy' .... oh man i swear that broke my heart
    Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
    ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
    Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

I'm tired, Sammy

Comment

I'm loving this thread already!

All those pics...

Comment

Originally posted by Moulin View Post
          ack i'm feeling misty!

hehe maybe its all the drool

i was thinking about the one though where he is telling sam the big secret of what their dad said by the lake..but man that one is awesome too!

thanks!

man i love the clips!
          Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

Ha my new favorite thread! You can bet I'll be checking in here often. <grin> Now if we could just have one for Tom Welling my happiness would be complete....<looks around> Is there one for Tom already?
            - Life after Stargate -
            Agent Carter * Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. * The Blacklist * Castle * Elementary * Grimm
            Hawaii Five-0 * The Mentalist * NCIS * NCIS:LA * Once Upon a Time * Rizzoli & Isles
            sigpic

Comment

i was thinking about the one though where he is telling sam the big secret of what their dad said by the lake..but man that one is awesome too!
              Oh, I see.

secret

or is this the one?
              cliffhanger secret

Jared bonus because little brothers rule
              Last edited by Moulin; 26 March 2007, 09:43 PM.

Comment

hehe i like jared to! not as much as dean but jared is a cutie! Maybe this could be a thread for both?

Jared pic OT
                Spoiler:

OMG! both clips are the right ones! SQUEAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*has fangirl moment*

man

phew is it hot in here hehe
                Last edited by parisindy; 26 March 2007, 10:06 PM.
                Spoiler:

Comment

Doggy.

Comment

*faints* *flails* *dies*

I come on for a quicker before having to go to a lecture and Im practically having a heart attack. Tis a very good way to start the day. (well an actually heart attack wouldnt be very good)
                    Dark Angel was an awesome show, TV bosses can be idiots sometimes.
                    Totally agree with the emotional side of dean, has me tearin up every now and then....ok.....everytime

hmmm...we can have a little bit of jared, just not too much. Besides lets face it, pretty difficult to get a pic of dean without sam.

Mwuhahaha, the big gun

Comment

Oh, how I wish they'd let Dean grow a beard. A beard would really suit Dean and the change in appearance would be indicative of his emotional turmoil.

Comment

oh yes,Jensen is definitely hot and so is Jared ,I like them both (my favorite is Dean). This is a wonderful thread especially with all the great pictures

Comment

What a great thread, not got many caps yet but i can feel a supernatural/darkangel capping sessions coming on soon!

Comment

Not a big fan of beards. Maybe for an episode or two for like you said, emotional turmoil, but nothing more.

Yeah I've been to supernatural.tv but I find the forum a little intimidating. Probably the colours. The layouts not as simple and straight forward as it is here. *hugs gw* lol

Last edited by kylieS21; 27 March 2007, 09:05 AM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Killdeer View Post
                                Ha my new favorite thread! You can bet I'll be checking in here often. <grin> Now if we could just have one for Tom Welling my happiness would be complete....<looks around> Is there one for Tom already?
                                Hi Killdeer! (((((hugs)))))

erm so who is tom?

don't really care for beards.. stubble is okay

oh and kylie that is so my new favorite smilie! Can i snurch it?
                                that last pic of him sitting i haven't seen before *drool*
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X