No announcement yet.

Jensen Ackles Thunk Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I used to see small bits of eps when I was flicking between channels but I don't think I've ever seen a whole ep. I remember a bit about people with gills being hunted or something but that's about it. And was Logan always in a wheelchair?

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
      dark angel, can't remember the name of the ep but its a really good one
      Berrisford Agenda. I own both season of Dark Angel and that is one of my favorite episodes. THAT was a great show!
      I'm a fan of Jensen mainly because he's more than just a pretty face. He's talented and down to earth and I hope that someday soon I will be able to work with him
      Andromeda Fate
      Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
      "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
      "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
      "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
      "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

and a little whump

Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

Heehee, he looks funny in that last pic

Comment

Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
            Heehee, he looks funny in that last pic
            hehehe he does a bit.. i'm a whumper so ui had to throw that one in there hehe

are any of you guys whumpers?
            Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."

Comment

oh yea, whumping is just as fun as thunking, i own both seasons of dark angl too, i'm just not so good at remembering ep names

Comment

I just watched Supernatural for the first time and ZOMG! Jensen is awesome!

Comment

its great isn't it

Comment

I just watched Supernatural for the first time and ZOMG! Jensen is awesome!
                    What episode did you watch?
                    Andromeda Fate
                    Something you need to ask yourself everyday, with every decision - WWMD "What Would McKay Do?"
                    "In my culture, I would be well within my rights to dismember you" - Teal'c
                    "Go suck a lemon!" - Carter
                    "Like everyone else, I lived in a house bricked up with seconds and minutes, weekends and New Year's Days, and I never went outside until I died, because there was no other door. Now I know that I could have walked through the walls." - Peter S. Beagle
                    "I hope your apple pie is frickin' worth it!" - Supernatural

Comment

Originally posted by jesserella View Post
                      oh yea, whumping is just as fun as thunking, i own both seasons of dark angl too, i'm just not so good at remembering ep names
                      hehe cool i'm not alone the

i got both season of da as well... walmart $17 can't beat that hehe
                      Spoiler:

Comment

Originally posted by andromeda_fate View Post
                        What episode did you watch?
                        The pilot

I love the bit where Sam complains to Dean about his choice of music and Dean replies: "Driver chooses the music, shotgun shuts his cakehole."

Comment

i love that bit, and dean's taste in music is actually quite good IMO

and walmart, we don't have one mine was £23 each from tescos lol

Comment

I order dvds online. Usually cheaper. Unless your mum charges you for borrowing her credit card

Comment

lol, yea, i normally do, but i they don't get much cheaper over here, 23 was a good deal

Comment

I order dvds online. Usually cheaper. Unless your mum charges you for borrowing her credit card
                                sadly i create my own credit card debt hehe

man i can't wait till season 2 is out on dvd ...and the novel!
                                Spoiler:

Comment

Working...
                                X