BSG smilies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
    Ooh! I'd love the Adama with glasses and the Saul with the eye-patch pretty please!

Crossroads spoiler- nothing specific though
    Spoiler:
    do you have emoticons for each of the 11 cylons?
    I don't have them yet... but I'll gladly make them... if you tell me who they are... (I don't actually watch the show very often)
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_light View Post
      They're great I think the only bad ones there are Helo and Apollo
      All you need now is Gaeta
      Hmmm... I could try to fix them. And I'll get right on Gaeta.

sigpic

Comment

New adama smilies:
        http://www.thescifiworld.net/smilies_galactica.htm
        Gilles
        http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
        Ben Browder interview
        Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Originally posted by the_dark_light View Post
          They're great I think the only bad ones there are Helo and Apollo
          All you need now is Gaeta
          Allright, I edited Apollo and Helo:

I hope they're better...

I'm still working on Gaeta.

sigpic

Comment

Finished:

sigpic

Comment

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!!

I've got some good news and I've got some bad news....

The good news is I finally figured out how to take the white box off the smilies!

The bad news is that I haven't been able to take the white box off of the animated ones.

The "oh great, now what" news is... well... I don't feel like uploading ALL the smilies ALL over again!

SO, if anyone would like a version of the smiley they're using WITHOUT a white box around it, TELL ME.

Also, I would like to remind everyone that I do have all the usual emotions for each character. If you'd like to use them, tell me that, too.

Heh.
              Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 16 May 2007, 06:20 PM.

sigpic

Comment

I have several tips for you to resolve this problem.
                First, try to save the smilie without the white BG, then re-open it and try to save it again (after filling in the eyes).
                If it doesn't work, then put a slightly grey color at the place of the white for the eyes and teeth. Not a pure white but just enough grey to fool the software and without being really visible to the eyes
                Gilles
                http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                Ben Browder interview
                Beau Bridges interview

Comment

Thanks! I'll try it.

EDIT: Wait a sec... the GIF program I use doesn't let you edit it after it's saved. I make and edit the smilies on Paint, then copy them and paste and save them onto the GIF animator. So, I don't think the first thing will work, but I can try the other one.

sigpic

Comment

Eye-patch Tigh is great! He looks so tiny, yet fierce. Ooh, could you make a Romo Lampkin (with or without his black-and-white cat)?

Possibly spoiler-y explanation of who RL is http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Romo_Lampkin

Comment

Originally posted by jerkface View Post
                      Eye-patch Tigh is great! He looks so tiny, yet fierce. Ooh, could you make a Romo Lampkin (with or without his black-and-white cat)?

Possibly spoiler-y explanation of who RL is http://en.battlestarwiki.org/wiki/Romo_Lampkin
                      Ooh! Romo with his cat (and sunglasses!) would be awsome!

Comment

Sure! I just got back from a VERY tiring trip, though, so it will be a while before I get started.

And thanks for the link, that should help.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                          Sure! I just got back from a VERY tiring trip, though, so it will be a while before I get started.

And thanks for the link, that should help.
                          Oh no problem, take your time.

Eye-patch Tigh and I can wait patiently. See, look at all the stoic patience -->

Although, sneaky!Baltar may wander off: 'cause he is clearly sneaky like that.

Comment

Here's an idea:

There are several animated smilies, especially with the SG1 ones e.g. gate animations etc

How about a Gaeta kicking over a dog bowl one?
                            The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
                              Ooh! Romo with his cat (and sunglasses!) would be awsome!
                              I am soooo sorry! That took MUCH longer than I expected!! .... Well, here's Mister Romo Lampkin:

I could've gotten some more shading on the cat... but other than that, I think it turned out pretty well. That tail was hard to animate, though... and I had to draw the cat from scratch... (cat - scratch - LOL) It's pretty good, if I do say so myself.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post
                                I am soooo sorry! That took MUCH longer than I expected!! .... Well, here's Mister Romo Lampkin:

I could've gotten some more shading on the cat... but other than that, I think it turned out pretty well. That tail was hard to animate, though... and I had to draw the cat from scratch... (cat - scratch - LOL) It's pretty good, if I do say so myself.
                                That is awsome! You should post it over at he SCI-FI boards- apparently Mark Sheppard posts on there.

Comment

Working...
                                X