BSG smilies!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BSG smilies!

OK, I didn't want to start a whole new thread just for this, but I can't get in contact with the person who requested these smilies, so....

New! >

Some look great... others look OK... a few look bad..... but there they are.

If any of your favorite characters aren't there, just PM me and I'll get right on it.

Disclaimer: All smilies made at "Camello and Myn's smiley shop!" are based upon the design of the smilies made by Gilles (A.K.A. Wallpaperman - his GW SN) - the maker of the GW smilies.

UPDATE: I edited Baltar, Apollo, Helo, and Athena a bit, so if you were already using them and they're links aren't working anymore, just retake them from here.

UPDATE #2:I've got some good news and I've got some bad news....

The good news is I finally figured out how to take the white box off the smilies!

The bad news is that it makes ANY white on the smiley transparent... (if you look closely, you can see that their teeth or eyes are blue when in a spoiler box)

Some more bad news is that I haven't been able to take the white box off of the animated ones.

The "oh great, now what" news is... well... I don't feel like uploading ALL the smilies ALL over again!

SO, if anyone would like a version of the smiley they're using WITHOUT a white box around it, TELL ME.

Also, I would like to remind everyone that I do have all the usual emotions for each character. If you'd like to use them, tell me that, too.

Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 20 April 2007, 09:37 AM. Reason: updates...
    Fandoms come and go, but geekiness lasts forever.

YouTube - DeviantART - Twitter - tumblr

sigpic

Those are FANTASTIC!

Comment

Yayayayay!

Yay!

Dorka is a beautiful genius

.:A/R:.

Comment

Ooh very shiney!

Stars with gates are cool...
        "Somewhere, somebody's blog just blew up."

Comment

Originally posted by Myn MacGeek, Third Sentinel View Post

Disclaimer: All smilies made at "Camello and Myn's smiley shop!" are based upon the design of the smilies made by Gilles (A.K.A. Wallpaperman - his GW SN) - the maker of the GW smilies.
          These are great!!!! Nice Job! Green for you!
          What is "Camello and Myn's smiley shop!"? Is it a program or a site that you can do this your self? I'm a big Heroes fan a would love to get some for that forum. Any info would be Great! Thanks,
          Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Thanks, all!

Originally posted by Doze View Post
            These are great!!!! Nice Job! Green for you!
            What is "Camello and Myn's smiley shop!"? Is it a program or a site that you can do this your self? I'm a big Heroes fan a would love to get some for that forum. Any info would be Great! Thanks,
            Actually, it's a thread here on GW... If you meant the Heroes board here on GW, then I'm sure I could do a few.

Here's the thread, if you're interested: Camello and Myn's smiley shop!

sigpic

Comment

*wow* they are GREAT!!! I really wished they'd put it up here A/R-LOOOVVVEEE

Comment

*@Dorka* Thanks! Yeah, I wish....

*mutters to self* Maybe if enough people ask the mods in the ask the mods thread they'll consider it... What? Oh, I was just talking to myself. Don't mind me...

sigpic

Comment

Hello, everybody. I have a question... See, I took each character and gave them each their own set of emotions, but I don't want to upload them unless someone actually wants me to, because it would take a while to upload each and every set... so is there a specific character anyone wants? Or, would someone just want me to upload all of them? It's not that I mind, so if someone asks I'll gladly do it.

Oh, and I also made a Baltar smiley w/out glasses and a beard, and also an Adama with glasses and a Sigh with an eyepatch, if anyone's interested.

And again, if there's a character I left out that you think I should make, just tell me.

sigpic

Comment

Hello, everybody. I have a question... See, I took each character and gave them each their own set of emotions, but I don't want to upload them unless someone actually wants me to, because it would take a while to upload each and every set... so is there a specific character anyone wants? Or, would someone just want me to upload all of them? It's not that I mind, so if someone asks I'll gladly do it.

Oh, and I also made a Baltar smiley w/out glasses and a beard, and also an Adama with glasses and a Sigh with an eyepatch, if anyone's interested.

And again, if there's a character I left out that you think I should make, just tell me.
                    Ooh! I'd love the Adama with glasses and the Saul with the eye-patch pretty please!

Crossroads spoiler- nothing specific though
                    Spoiler:
                    do you have emoticons for each of the 11 cylons?

Comment

Thanks SO much!! Those are ALL fabulous!!!

Comment

I was just about to create a new thread and notice there was already one!
                        So, as the subject is Galactica smilies ...
                        Here is my page with all my BSG smilies:
                        http://www.thescifiworld.net/smilies_galactica.htm

As i'm limited with only 20 images, here are 20 samples ...

Gilles
                        http://www.thescifiworld.net

Amanda Tapping interview
                        Ben Browder interview
                        Beau Bridges interview

Comment

^^ Whats with the cylon light sabers??! lol

I think Tigh needs an eyepatch--he's the salty "pirate" of the fleet after all... LOL
                          SO SAY WE ALL
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh! I didn't see your previous post! A bit late, but here:

Last edited by Myn McGeek, Third Sentinel; 04 April 2007, 09:09 AM.

sigpic

Comment

OK, I didn't want to start a whole new thread just for this, but I can't get in contact with the person who requested these smilies, so....

Some look great... others look OK... a few look bad..... but there they are.

If any of your favorite characters aren't there, just PM me and I'll get right on it.

They're great I think the only bad ones there are Helo and Apollo
                              All you need now is Gaeta
                              The drums, the drums, the never ending drumbeat! Open me you human fool! Open the light and summon me and receive my majesty!

Comment

Working...
                              X