Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How will the SG movies effect Atlantis' storyline? Spoilers for movies and s4

with the story lines of sg1's up coming movies, time travel effects etc, removal of the gate on earth blah blah blah, surely this is going to have some sort of knock on effect for atlantis? if so what and if not how come? surely there would have to be some sort of effect on atlantis expedition

If you're going to discuss plot points of the upcoming SG1 movies, you need to use the proper spoiler tagging and/or include spoiler warnings in your post title please.
    sigpic

Comment

Hope they don't at all. Atlantis shouldn't be shaken by SG-1. I wouldn't mind a
      : "Carter went back to Earth to go on a mission w/ SG-1."
      : "Okay, what's for lunch?"
      kind of scene, but nothing that radically alters Atlantis. Since "Moebius" they haven't tried that anyway.
      sigpic
      "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
      ~David Hewlett

Comment

Well the only person i'd like ovre from SG1 in Atlantis is Daniel as he is a logical choice to lead the experdition with his knowledge. But i don't think the movies will affect Atlantis, maybe they might come under 'threat' but never know like that episode were the multiple SG1's come and one set try to head to atlantis. But for me i don't htink the movies will affect Atlantis...i hope.
        sigpic

Comment

Probably about as much as the ori storyline has affected Atlantis which has amounted to only a few throw away lines

Plus the time-travel thing means that once time has been fixed, the events won't have happened
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X