This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ronan's Weapon

Has anyone noticed that the rifle Ronan uses in his Sateda flashbacks, the one with three barrells, is the same as the Gennii use?

Originally posted by Ploots View Post
    Has anyone noticed that the rifle Ronan uses in his Sateda flashbacks, the one with three barrells, is the same as the Gennii use?
    Yup, I (and plenty of other people, I expect) recognised it.

While it was obviously just prop re-use, I wondered at the time if the Satedans had a connection with the Genii (traded for weapons, maybe).
    Coming soon to Syfy and DVD... hopefully!

Comment

I'm going to ahng my head in shame then for pointing out the blindingly obvious. But then, this is my first time on the forum so, *cough* sorry if its been said before

I did wonder about a connection though myself.

Comment

speaking of Ronan's weopon - his pistol is class!
        sigpic
        Spoiler:
        President of the 'AFTU Writers Association'
        President of the 'Count to 15,000 Legends' club
        Forum Charmer
        Forum Ambassador
        Prince of The Hugglings

CURA STORY LINE, ATFU Pg 53 - Pg 804 (751pages)
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT1, AFTU Pg 804 - 912
        VAMPIRE STORYLINE PT 2, AFTU - Pg 855

Comment

Is there a count of how many weapons we have seen him use and his /10 score in them. obviously with knives and guns 9/10, sticks, well, Teyla has got him a few times so maybe 6 or 7/10, bow and arrow anyone?

Comment

why use a bow and arrow when u can blast someone with a gun? always been my point of view
            deviantArt

Favorite

Newest

Comment

Originally posted by theboywonder View Post
              why use a bow and arrow when u can blast someone with a gun? always been my point of view
              After reading that I remembered this scene from Indiana Jones

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cxJNz9tQyLE

Comment

i also believe ive seen that triple barrel design on a number of other movies. blade trinity springs to mind

Comment

A Metal Storm handgun uses 4 barrels. Nifty gun actually.
                  "Thats O'Neill with TWO L's!"
                  *Jack holds up three fingers*
                  ------------------------------
                  Anubis' Jaffa: "No matter what you've previously endured. You have no idea what Anubis is capable of."
                  Jack: "You ended that sentence with a preposition..... Bastard!"

Comment

Originally posted by Calhoun View Post
                    Yup, I (and plenty of other people, I expect) recognised it.

While it was obviously just prop re-use, I wondered at the time if the Satedans had a connection with the Genii (traded for weapons, maybe).
                    Well, we know the Genii were looking for ways to combat the wraith, perhaps they looted sateda after the wraith were there..

Comment

I want to know when are we gonig to find out about where he got his pistol
                      sigpic

Comment

I like how Ronon always conveniently gets his pistol back whenever it gets taken away. I'd like to see him have to replace it one day...

Comment

Ronan has his weapon sateda bt i dont understand why he flips his gun and why it makes those fake noises when he switches it stun and kill
                          baffles me
                          daedalus 15

Comment

Working...
                          X