Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think i'm looking forward to Point Pleasent, because its made/written by one of the writers of Btvs/Angel, and seems interesting, although i think if Tru Calling does get a full season (at least 20+ episodes like its first season), and is only for half of the season, then i think there will be no repeats maybe? I don't know
    Amanda, "Wallow Central."

Comment

you know, i really didn't like the pilot, but i'm glad i stuck with it, as by the end, i was totally hooked. i thought the end of the first season was brillaint. sky says they've already bought the second season, so maybe we'll get to see it before the US do. hey, we get to see the end of stargate before the US do, so it could happen
      Michelle's Fanfic Here My Original Fic

Comment

I like Tru Calling, and watched from the beginning. I think after the novelty wore off they intoduced some really cool story arcs (Jack and everything).

But this is not a good sign, especially with the news about all their midseason shows. They probably want to keep Tru around in case some of their midseason shows fail, that way they have a backup.

Comment

Working...
        X