Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

...you watch Bionic Women and find it hilarious that Katie Sackoff is playing a machine/woman hybrid and you keep wondering if it will turn out true that her character on BSG is the twelfth Cylon.
    "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

or when you think that you may be the 12th!
      Spoiler:
      Disclaimer:
      I have been using this username since 1998, it has no connection to "The Last Airbender", or James Cameron's movie.
      Quotes!
      - "Things will not calm down, Daniel Jackson, they will in fact calm up!"
      - "I hope you like Guinness Sir, I find it a refreshing alternative to... food"
      - "I'm Beginning to regret staying up late to watch "Deuce Bigalow: European Gigalo" last night... Check that, i regretted it almost immediately"
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AvatarIII View Post
        or when you think that you may be the 12th!
        ...you wish you were back in college so that you could write 'Cyclon Traitor' on your roommates mirror to freak him out.
        "The Clarke Postulate - One's ability to correctly explain advanced theoretical thermodynamics as applied to string theory within a fictional context is directly related to one's ability to cook the perfect lemon chicken with mushrooms in a nice garlic butter sauce. While some use this unexpected correlation as proof of intelligent design, I believe that its all about the person's choice of mushrooms.

I also believe that there is a tear developing in the space-time continuum which if left uncheck will allow Microsoft to become a world power. I suspect that unless we all download Firefox 3 on the same day, thus sealing the tear, that life as we know it may be over and children will have their teddy bears and blankets ripped mercilessly from their arms.

Comment

...you're at a christening, and for a split second when the prayers are finished you almost mutter "So say we all..." instead of amen.
          sigpic
          Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
          To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
          And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

When everyone who annoys you, looks at you funny, is acting weird, has really good skin and a body to die for is...a cylon.

That brings something to mind...has anyone seen Galacticast's "You Might Be a Cylon"?
            sigpic

Comment

...you watch Simone on Heroes die and can't help but think that she looks like a Cylon skin-job dying and wondering if the next shot will be of her waking up after she downloads.

Comment

...you start a "You know you watch too much BSG when..." thread
                sigpic

Comment

1. You use frak instead of cursing
                  2. You're favorite thing in the whole world is your battlestar galatica dvds
                  3. when you scrapbook pages of the stars and get them signed at cons
                  4. your cell phone ringer is the them from the original battlestar galatica

Comment

...even though you're saving up to buy something really expensive off e-bay, you throw caution to the wind and order a set of BSG dog tags with your name on them.

www.quantummechanix.com if you're interested.
                    sigpic
                    Long before you and I were born, others beat these benches with their empty cups,
                    To the night and its stars, to the here and now with who we are.

Another sunrise with my sad captains, with who I choose to lose my mind,
                    And if it's all we only pass this way but once, what a perfect waste of time.

Comment

Working...
                    X