Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A Message From Paul McGillion SPOLIERS FOR SUNDAY

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2007/0...cgillion.shtml

Thank you Thank you Thank you!!! It's great to hear from Paul and thank the fans Thanks David.
    I wanted to cry at the end of the piece.

Sunday spoilers sga season 3
    Spoiler:
    hopefully someday he's be back.
    Last edited by Pharaoh Atem; 21 March 2007, 01:39 PM.
    https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

I watched this yesterday and was surprised how the American accent is starting to come through so he's obviously live in the US for sometime

Comment

Originally posted by Defiant View Post
      I watched this yesterday and was surprised how the American accent is starting to come through so he's obviously live in the US for sometime
      Except for a few years back in Scotland when he was a teenager, Paul has lived in Canada since he was a toddler. So that is his "native" accent, if you will, and the Scottish accent he put on for Carson. He was born in Scotland, and his family is Scottish, but Canada is his home.
      sigpic

"And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music."
      ~~Friedrich Nietzsche

Comment

my bad I can't tell the difference between the American and Canadian accents

Comment

I'd just like the echo the thank yous! The piece is excellent, glad to see Paul is doing well in California. Again, thanks!

My LiveJournal :: Walls :: Sigs:: Icons :: FanVids
          "Who looks at a screwdriver and goes 'Ooh! This could be a little more sonic?!'" - Cpt. Jack Harkness

Comment

Somehow, the Scottish accent sounds better on him. He has the right voice for it His normal accent makes him sound a little...effeminate I think would be the word.

TPTB have a bad habit of killing loveable doctors (*has still not forgiven the death of Janet*)
            May our transmatter beams cross again...

Proud Member of the Chevron Guy Club

"Out of that sea of stars came all the elements that make me what I am. "

Comment

hes so sweet!!!
              Thankyou SG-1 for 10 great years!
              sigpic
              sig made by kidwizz

join Stargate Atlantis: save the lost city and lets get our show back

Comment

Originally posted by Cpn. Chris(tine) Bowman View Post
                His normal accent makes him sound a little...effeminate I think would be the word.
                Actually he sounds like he's picking up a Californian Accent. That's not effeminate, that's how the surfers & people in the "Valley" in CA speak. For some reason it's also the accent Christian Bale chose to adopt for Batman Begins....
                sigpic
                "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                ~David Hewlett

Comment

awwww it was so sweet... the turtles! lol he's so adorable

now that he's in LA fingers crossed we'll be seeing a lot more of him
                  "victimsofninjasayidsaywhat?"
                  "what?"
                  *throat punch*
                  My blog: kathysnumber1blog.blogspot.com
                  LVI now open to all fandoms!!! http://lostvideo.net/

Comment

Paul was and is a dream to talk to and to listen to . He is an extremely charming and intelligent man

Be on the look out for all the upcoming interviews ...you can be sure Paul will be in the mix
                    Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by TameFarrar View Post
                      Paul was and is a dream to talk to and to listen to . He is an extremely charming and intelligent man

Be on the look out for all the upcoming interviews ...you can be sure Paul will be in the mix
                      Just curious; where in CA did the interview take place? I'm sure the minute you tell me I will recognize it.

That was so nice of Paul to record that.
                      Last edited by Kliggins; 22 March 2007, 01:37 AM.
                      sigpic

Comment

Good job guys... the quality is top-notch.
                        As expected, Paul is delightful.

I must say it was odd to hear him speaking without his Scottish brogue.
                        sigpic
                        "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Oh my, that was very nice! Thank you David, Darren, and all.

Hopefully we will get a diddy on how the "protest" at Bridge went.

When all else fails, change channels.

Comment

Originally posted by Easter Lily View Post
                            Good job guys... the quality is top-notch.
                            As expected, Paul is delightful.

I must say it was odd to hear him speaking without his Scottish brogue.
                            It was odd. I was not sure it was him until I saw him !
                            Beckett: How come I never make friends like that ?
                            McKay: You need to get out more.
                            Beckett: We're in another galaxy, how much out do you get ?
                            - Atlantis: "The Rising"

Comment

Originally posted by FoolishPleasure View Post
                              Oh my, that was very nice! Thank you David, Darren, and all.

Hopefully we will get a diddy on how the "protest" at Bridge went.
                              Hey all! Jenner here with an quick update on the rally.

It went FANTASTIC! LOADS of press showed up, CBC TV, Two CBC radio, Vancouver Sun, Provence and the United Press. PLUS Jason, Rachel and David came out. Joe and Gero were there as well. Updates on all of this is coming very soon!

Those in the Van area will see ALOT of me on TV with TJ thrown in when she wasn't too bust filming! as I am one of the press coordinators. And LOADS of video and photos are coming very soon. Just let us get our bearings.

ALSO: A rumor is going around as to who may or may not have organized this rally and involved the press. The SaveCarson.com team is comprises of four females, no males whatsoever. Those involved are:

Michelle05
                              Jenner8675309
                              TJUK
                              Anise76

Thanks again all for your support. This is only the beginning. Just wait and see.

sigpic
                              www.savecarsonbeckett.com
                              Visit My Flickr!!

Comment

Working...
                              X