Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the race that built the ships in grace would become a threat in the new

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Do you think the race that built the ships in grace would become a threat in the new

I keep wondering who the race that captured the crew of the prometheus is.
    In some episodes the replicators have the same ships.IDo you think these aliens will apear again.
    sigpic

The Replicators never had the same kind of ships.

We don't know who these aliens were.

Comment

Originally posted by !!?? View Post
      I sure hope so. I hope we fight them in the third series.

Comment

Doesnt matter who they are, we'll be able to pwn them w/the Odyssey!

Best Stargate quote:
        Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
        Green is your friend.

Comment

In some episodes the replicators have the same ships.IDo you think these aliens will apear again.
          No I don't see them appearing again. It seems that they were only created as a plot device for the ep to get the crew off the ship. Therefore seeing that as well as the fact that it happened in S7. I can't see them being brought in as an enemy or even mentioned again in future.

Which is a shame because they had one huge mofo of a ship! I don' teven want to speculate how they were because it could have been anybody, not to mention what's the point if it will never be followed up upon by those that created them.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            The Replicators never had the same kind of ships.

If you go on this websites review on the episode it says the same ships were used by the replicators.
            sigpic

Comment

Good as it is, GateWorld can be inaccurate at times.
              Click the banner or episode links to visit the virtual continuations of Stargate!
              Previous Episode: 11x03 "Shore Leave" | Previous Episode: 6x04 "Nightfall" | Now Airing: 3x06 "Eldest"

Comment

Do you have a quote of where it says that or link to the review?

Comment

http://gateworld.net/sg1/s7/713.shtml

This is the link to where it says the replicators used these ships.
                  sigpic

Comment

Well, that's hardly a review; the name "Grace" wasn't even solidified when that comment was taken.

Believe us; this ship appeared in this episode only, and no where else.

Comment

I doubt they will reappear, we don't need to properly introduced to every race in the galaxy. they are not threat just very territorial because may have appeared in their system
                      sigpic

Comment

That's what I thought as well. Although they looked heavily armed and where obviosly advanced (to be able to beam all the crew off) i just believed they where aggressive or protecting territory. If they where going to be any enemy or want to fight us they could have just rekidnapped the crew of blown the ship up when Sam got them both out of the nebula. I just interpreted it that they realised we were not a threat and had helped them so they decided to let us go as a result. Maybe they where just xenophobic.
                        sigpic

Comment

That was just some random hastily made spaceship with no pilot onboard, added as convenience for some tiring plot.
                          Plus the ship was ugly.
                          The Al'kesh is not a warship - Info on Naqahdah & Naqahdria - Firepower of Goa'uld staff weapons - Everything about Hiveships and the Wraith - An idea about what powers Destiny...

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post

According to an interview with Robert C. Cooper, the race in grace which owned the alien ship is known as The Shippers.

I thought the ship was rather cool

Comment

Originally posted by Mousie View Post
                              That's what I thought as well. Although they looked heavily armed and where obviosly advanced (to be able to beam all the crew off) i just believed they where aggressive or protecting territory. If they where going to be any enemy or want to fight us they could have just rekidnapped the crew of blown the ship up when Sam got them both out of the nebula. I just interpreted it that they realised we were not a threat and had helped them so they decided to let us go as a result. Maybe they where just xenophobic.
                              maybe they mistook the Prometheus for a goauld ship. The goauld tried to destroy one of there ships but failed and that got them pissed off. After all the Prometheus is a hybrid ship.
                              Come see Kingomon's Stargate stories about:
                              Poseidon, the Ancient's King and
                              new enemy of the Ori
                              At: http://www.stargate-sg1.hu/fanfiction/

Comment

Working...
                              X