This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fate of Lee (spoilers)

In the bonus clip on the website the lawyer is talking to lee about how they may never find anything wrong that baltar did but that the only reason hes on trial is because he went against the "emerging arostocracy" and that Lee would become an outcast as well for going against the leadership -and- his father to boot.

Because of this, Im wondering what is in store for Lee now that he has resigned his commission as an officer and pilot. Think he will go back again to being a pilot as this isnt the first time hes gone against his father or do you think that this is it for him as a military man and may follow in his grandfathers footsteps and become a lawyer (something that has been pointed out several times only a few are left)?

When the Cylons attack again exigent circumstances will force them to use all available experienced pilots...so he will fly again.

Comment

Originally posted by Berg417448 View Post
      When the Cylons attack again exigent circumstances will force them to use all available experienced pilots...so he will fly again.

Yes, plus Earth doesn't need any more lawyers.

Comment

It'll be interesting to see the circumstances and any sort of debate that surrounds Lee's return to flight status.

I have no doubt he will.
        Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
        sigpic

Comment

He gets married to Gaeta.
          Admiral Adama once had a bachelor party for Colonel Tigh. He ate the entire cake before Adama could tell him there was a stripper in it.

Comment

This is just a guess, but it's pretty predictable.

Baltar will be found not guilty, by a split decision. Adama is going to end up being the one who casts the decision vote. He apologizes to Lee, they makeup Lee rejoins the fleet...

OR Lee doesn't join the fleet at first but he realizes it's his calling or something (perhaps an emergency like a coming cylon attack) and he joins the fleet again after making up with adama.

How do I know this? because I've seen enough star trek to know this would happen if they didn't it would ruin the series... from a premise point of view that is.

Comment

Originally posted by titans View Post
              He gets married to Gaeta.
              Anything - ANYTHING - is better than Dee.
              Words to live by: "When in doubt, shoot at the guy yelling 'Kree!'."

Let's try this again: Spoiler-free 'til Season 4.5.

EJO on the blooper reel: "I hope you like it... or I'll SQUASH YOUR NUTS."

Spoiler:
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lady Snow View Post
                Anything - ANYTHING - is better than Dee.
                I like Dee.....aside from being eye candy...she seems to be Lee's conscience.
                Actor:"A zombie has no will of his own. You see them sometimes, walking around blindly with dead eyes. Following orders." Not knowing what they do, not caring."Bob Hope :" You mean like Democrats?"http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RWpU8...elated&search=Bob Hope in the movie ghostbreakers.

Comment

He'll definitely fly again. I have no doubt of that.
                  sigpic
                  MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                  "...phu...ah..."
                  "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                  Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

hey, lee has been held in the brig for mutiny during season two and let out to fly cap... so when the cylons attack, his viper will be fueled and ready.

Comment

Starbuck is dead and Apollo's become a lawyer. If anything that should tell us that the writers aren't afraid of breaking boundaries, even killing vital characters for the sake of the plot. The dispute between Lee and Adama won't be resolved with some touching apologies and a father-son hug. Adama seriously attacked Lee, and thats something that'll cause a father and son to never talk to each other again. Lee isn't trying to prove anything to Adama at this point. Lee's becoming his own man now, and I like it. I always thought he was a weak character because he always acted like such a little b*tch. He's finally becoming his own character, and i'm eating it up and cheering him on.

If Lee would pick up the Viper again in a Cylon attak, he wouldn't do it for his pops, and he'd make that clear. He'd do it because its the right thing to do.

But lets look at this; Tigh is temporarily out of service and Lee has quit, and Starbuck is 'gone'

Sounds like they may be making room for some new characters...
                      "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Originally posted by youngtusk87 View Post
                        Sounds like they may be making room for some new characters...
                        Riiiiiight... because introducing new characters rather than developing the ones you have is always the best idea. Just ask the people that make Lost.

Don't hold your breath.

Firstly, I wouldn't bet money on Starbuck being dead.
                        Secondly, I'd bet money on Apollo returning to the fold.
                        Thirdly, I'd bet the farm that we haven't seen the last of ole Starbuck.
                        Fourthly, Tigh may be mad as a hatter... what's new?

Comment

Originally posted by Marauder359 View Post
                          Riiiiiight... because introducing new characters rather than developing the ones you have is always the best idea. Just ask the people that make Lost.
                          But the difference is LOST lost its writing talent. And now it sucks. The writers of BSG are great at introducing new characters. Does Sam Anders or Rommel Lambkin sound familiar? Case and point.

Additionally the writers have no quarrels with holding some plot lines while expanding on others that deal with character developement. For example, the episode about the Fuel Ship and the strike developed Chief's character while also telling a story about the social unrest in the fleet.

There is a balance, and just because the writers of LOST can't find it does not mean it can't be done.

Don't hold your breath.
                          I'm not, its simply speculation.

Firstly, I wouldn't bet money on Starbuck being dead.
                          Like I said, Starbuck is 'gone.' She may be dead, she may not be. You unless you've seen the episode/read the spoilers you don't know and you really have no idea. What we do know is she's gone, as in not on the show at this time.
                          Secondly, I'd bet money on Apollo returning to the fold.
                          It is possible, but then what would be the point of everything that just happened? All that development of his character would be thrown out the window, reset. This isn't a Charlie-Claire ping-pong love story, this is BSG. Like I said, if he takes up another Viper, it won't be for his father.
                          Thirdly, I'd bet the farm that we haven't seen the last of ole Starbuck.
                          Any rationalization behind that or is it your Sci-Fi intuition?
                          Fourthly, Tigh may be mad as a hatter... what's new?
                          His mental state is obviously justified, as Sam(and seemingly Tori) also heard the music.

He may be crazy, but he's hasn't lost his sanity in that regard.
                          Last edited by youngtusk87; 20 March 2007, 01:47 PM.
                          "When the going gets wierd, the wierd turn pro."-Dr. Hunter S. Thompson

Baltar for President.

Comment

Working...
                          X