Does anyone make Stargate Ship models?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone make Stargate Ship models?

Hey guys, I love the ships that have been created in Stargate, they are truely originals.

But I'm curious, does anyone know if any company makes either plastic (put together), or diecast models that one could purchase (you know, like the models you can buy at a hobby store?)

There are a few places that sell a few different things. The main models at the moment are cargo ships and death gliders but one company is about to sell a wraith dart. No word on any of the larger ships yet (I cant wait for 304 and 302 models) though. I've included a few links below:

http://www.quantummechanix.com/
    (the dart suppliers)
    http://www.monstersinmotion.com/cata...oducts_id/3375
    http://www.starshipmodeler.com/other/tm_death.htm

If you google stargate models there are heaps of websites.
    sigpic
    By *E*K*R*

Comment

I am just wondering when we will get say, a SG1 based board game..

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
        There are a few places that sell a few different things. The main models at the moment are cargo ships and death gliders but one company is about to sell a wraith dart.
        Wow really helpfull info i didn't even know that stuff was out there! CHEERS!

Comment

I've been known to make the occasional stargate ship. would like to make more, just dont have the time at the moment

Last edited by Pharaoh Hamenthotep; 03 May 2009, 04:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            I've been known to make the occasional stargate ship. would like to make more, just dont have the time at the moment

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...9&d=1174250880

http://forum.gateworld.net/attachmen...0&d=1174250936
            I'd buy it!
            Last edited by Bagpuss; 22 April 2009, 04:00 AM. Reason: tags changed to url.

Comment

WOW, thats unreal Pharaoh Hamenthotep!

How can I get one!
              sigpic
              By *E*K*R*

Comment

Originally posted by Gen_J_O'Neill View Post
                WOW, thats unreal Pharaoh Hamenthotep!

How can I get one!
                I second that!

Comment

I only have one Puddle Jumper, it took about 2 months to make and I dont really want to sell it. Its about 2 feet long and about a foot tall. all made of vac-formed plastic with LEDs in the engine pods. If I still have access to the machines I need to make it after I leave uni I could make smaller versions (about half scale) if you're really interested in buying them....

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                    I am just wondering when we will get say, a SG1 based board game..
                    There is one... or rather, there was (it's out of print). It apparently wasn't very good, but I haven't played it. Though I think I may be able to get my hands on a copy (I run a board game store) in the near future.

There is also a Stargate Card Game coming out soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                      I only have one Puddle Jumper, it took about 2 months to make and I dont really want to sell it. Its about 2 feet long and about a foot tall. all made of vac-formed plastic with LEDs in the engine pods. If I still have access to the machines I need to make it after I leave uni I could make smaller versions (about half scale) if you're really interested in buying them....
                      You bet your britches I'm very interested in buying one.

Comment

where did you get the puddle jumper from?
                        are they a kit or hand made?

got a link if they are a kit?

excellent pics you guys
                        Spoiler:

"It gets sort of Zen after a while, Life is a Journey. Time is a River. The door is Ajar."
                        ~ Waldo Butters, in Dead Beat by Jim Butcher
                        Card designed by Falcon Horus

Comment

the puddle jumper was entirely hand made. when i bought it, it was just a few sheets of plastic and a can of spray paint.

Comment

Originally posted by TheBigFlush View Post
                            There is one... or rather, there was (it's out of print). It apparently wasn't very good, but I haven't played it. Though I think I may be able to get my hands on a copy (I run a board game store) in the near future.

There is also a Stargate Card Game coming out soon.
                            Wahh... There was one?> News to me.

And when i was on about board games, i was more of games like Panzer commander etc... rather than things like risk.. though that might be a good sg1 version to do.

Comment

Originally posted by garhkal View Post
                              Wahh... There was one?> News to me.

And when i was on about board games, i was more of games like Panzer commander etc... rather than things like risk.. though that might be a good sg1 version to do.
                              Actually there's another one I forgot about: there's a game that was only published in french called La Vengeance d'Apophis (The Vengeance of Apophis).

Comment

Working...
                              X