Left Behind (315)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
    They should really sort out the chronology with these.
    I hope not. I prefer the audience to be given the chance to use their brain. There are so few shows where you are allowed to do that.

Anyway, I rewatched certain scenes of old Lost episodes yesterday just to get the timeline right in regards to Kate/Sawyer flashbacks. The correct order would be something like:

2x09 - (2001) Kate kills Wayne and begins her life on the run from the law. ("What Kate Did")
    2x13 - Sawyer meets Cassidy and gets her pregnant. ("The Long Con")
    3x15 - Kate meets Cassidy etc. ("Left Behind")
    1x22 - Kate goes to see her dying mom in the hospital, who in turn tries to call for help ("Born To Run")
    3x04 - Sawyer is in prison and learns of his daughter. ("Every Man For Himself")
    3x06 - Kate marries. ("I Do")
    1x03 - (June-Sept 2004) Kate is on a farm in Australia. ("Tabula Rasa")
    No, 'Eureka' is Greek for 'This bath is too hot.'

"Because only an extremely deranged individual would think of doing what we're doing."
    (LOST producer Damon Lindelof, May 2007)

Comment

I'm sorry, I didn't type my complete thought before. I meant this episode was before he met up with Cassidy when she visited him in prison. I appologize for the confusion. It was obviously after he's con'd her and gotten her pregnant.
      "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Originally posted by KatG View Post
        As for Sawyer's baby, as far as I know, he only has one, by Cassidy and he knows about it. That's the baby he set up the trust fund for.
        Aw jeeze, I forgot about the trust fund **smacks self on forehead**.

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade
          Juliette being a planet is very likely
          I believe you're mixing up with Venus :|

anyway...when Kate & Juliet heard the jungle roar and Juliet told Kate she had no idea what it was, it was kinda obvious she was lying - the others have been living on this island for 3 years, seem almost omniscient yet would be completely oblivious to a phenomenon taking place in their own "backyard" ?

what was surprising however was the fact that the others knew relatively little about Cerberus
          for a moment I'd figured it was actually the others who were controling Cerberus (or at least used to cntrol it until it went rogue)

btw anyone notice the code Juliet entered on the fence's keypad ? some numbers were strangely familiar
          Last edited by SoulReaver; 06 April 2007, 09:56 AM.

Comment

Did anyone else laugh at the knowing smile Desmond gave Hurley?

Comment

That was hilarious!

Comment

NICE! We got to see the smoke monster! I wanna know more about that! Hopefully that'll be answered (for the most part) this season and it looks as if we are getting closer! That was the main thing that came to mind when I saw that episode (and that Sawyer has a kid somewhere...wow) Only if Jack knew Claire was his sister.....

Comment

(and that Sawyer has a kid somewhere...wow)

We already knew he had a kid from one of his flashbacks.
                  "For now, you are in need of food and rest, and I am in need of armor"

Comment

Hey all

Well it was a good episode of lost what I don't get is that why don't they move the survivors of the plane crash to the abandoned village where there is electricity and running water....
                    Also about Juliet I have a couple of theories one being the that she is still with the others to keep tabs on the survivors, another is maybe she was traded for locke and thats why she had the key because we know they like to trade people or maybe because she killed that guy I forget his name to help sawyer and kate she has been exiled from them...

lol just a few thoughts

Comment

Originally posted by Tired_1 View Post
                      Hey all

Well it was a good episode of lost what I don't get is that why don't they move the survivors of the plane crash to the abandoned village where there is electricity and running water....
                      Well, would you want to live in a compound that is some distance from known reliable food sources, was formerly inhabited by a bunch of creepy people who disappeared into thin air(i.e. hidden access) and are known to emplace C4 in important buildings, and which has been wired with cameras for surveillance?

I know I wouldn't want to
                      sigpic
                      Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                      "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

Ok if the place was wired with C4 they would have blown it up when they were leaving also its the Dharma initiative there is always food and I doubt they managed to fit it all in their bags and we only know that they took the weapons nothing else and the cameras they could easily black them out or disconnect them they are surrounded by a junge there are plenty of sticks around to smash the cameras also they can stop off at that station where they found that guy and take the cows with them

Comment

Well, its all a matter of personal choice I guess, but in the Lost inoverse, you couldn't pay me to live there--the beach has worked just fine for ~80 days now.

That said, in real lifew, the set for "Othersville" is evidently a YMCA youth camp that is being prepared for summer vacation, and the filming crew had to vacate it to make room for the kiddies.
                          sigpic
                          Eagles may soar free and proud, but weasels never get sucked into jet engines.
                          "We're not going to Guam are we?"

Comment

This was a good ep, but where the heck is the thread for last night's ep, which was even better?!?!

Comment

Originally posted by unowhoandwhy View Post
                              This was a good ep, but where the heck is the thread for last night's ep, which was even better?!?!
                              I just posted a request over on the "Ask Mod's" thread....

I am so blessed! Cherriey made this cool sig; scarimor made this great Dr. Lee smilie and Spudster made another neat one Dr. Lee RULES!

Myn's fabulous twilight bark smilie:

Comment

after seeing the next episode...I never really believed that Juliette was gonna be one of our LOSTIES. it is just not in her nature. Boy, that Ben is a crafty one. Totally devious. I like that.

Comment

Working...
                                X