The Man From Tallahassee (313)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Naonak View Post
    And now I'm annoyed, because next week's episode is back to the beach, and what the "talking extras" (Nikki and Paulo) have been up to until now.
    I wasn't that excited about the new additions, but I have a new appreciation for Paulo after seeing the actor who plays him play Xerxes in "300" ...of course, I didn't say it was anything other than a very shallow appreciation.

Comment

I don't really have anything against them (just the bad way they were introduced), as long as they offer something important to the show, it's just that right now, I wanna see what happens with Locke.

Although the trailer here has Locke/Jack etc. in it, so it might not be totally focused on the beach. (it's quite spoilery though, so you might not want to watch it, although it's probably hugely misleading like some of Lost's other trailers...)

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        I have a theory. We know that everything in Lost is all somehow connected. Everyone is connected to someone else one way or another, so what are the chances of Locke's father being the original Sawyer? He did say that he's been a conman for a long time.
        I see a lot of haywire and silly theories on these forums.

That, my friend, is an absolutely brilliant one. Everyone seems connected in some manner and given that track record of most people being connected, it makes perfect sense.

Comment

Yet, still I wonder where Ben dug up Locke's father from. Brillant episode!

Comment

Amazing episode!!!! One of my all time Lost favorites(so far).

Terry O'Quinn rocks!!!!

Comment

Excellent episode, but it really does look like the US has a problem with making windows, it seems in many TV series and movies that if you just push someone against a window they are almost guaranteed to go through it.

Comment

Working...
              X