No announcement yet.

0.07% (119)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The one thing I desperately missed in this episode is Claude- I really hope we get him back again before the end of the season.

Comment

I never know what to expect...the showdown was exactly what I wanted though so is Isaac dead-dead? Nothing going to change that?

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
        And Nathan's mom seems to be pulling him to the dark side in a,
        'Come the dark side... We have cookies' kind of way.

Comment

Where did that phrase come from, anyway? I know I have an icon of it and I've seen it posted around a bit, but what movie (or whatever) originated it?

Comment

Originally posted by Trek_Girl42 View Post
            The one thing I desperately missed in this episode is Claude- I really hope we get him back again before the end of the season.
            Oooh! Exactly! Long live the Invisible Man! Let's hope Chris E's filiming for "The Dark is Rising" finished in time for him to return for more Claude scenes!

Comment

1. OK, Linderman's got powers as well, but he's also f-ked in the head! Doubt Nathan's going to go 'that' dark though.

2. Nice save Claire, now let's see what happens.

3. OK, Mama's a hero, no idea what power she's got though.

4. Oh dear Mr Linderman, I have a feeling you're going to regret taking Micah!

5. Hiro vs Hiro - wtf?

A step down from last week but next week could be interesting!
              I SURF FOR THE FREEDOM!

Comment

Originally posted by ShadowMaat View Post
                Where did that phrase come from, anyway? I know I have an icon of it and I've seen it posted around a bit, but what movie (or whatever) originated it?
                Not sure, but i have heard the phrase said since i have been going to gaming conventions (97 time frame)..

Comment

Working...
                X