• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

0.07% (119)

Visit the Episode GuideHEROES SEASON ONE
    0.07%
    EPISODE NUMBER - 119

Nathan must consider Linderman's offer to make him President in the face of his plan to destroy New York City. While Matt Parkman and Mr. Bennett try to escape from the company's holding cells, Peter's showdown with Siler ends badly. Linderman drafts a young hero into his dark plans, and Isaac confronts his own fate head-on.

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 01 May 2015, 09:28 PM.

Great episode, although Lindermans' plan resembles that of Ozymandias from Watchmen.
    Spoiler:
    Just nuclear bomb instead of psychic creature.

It was a great birthday present for me.
    Last edited by jds1982; 23 April 2007, 07:33 PM.
    All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Don't blame me, I voted Cthulhu

Comment

After such a long wait for Heroes to return, this episode didn't let down at all. In fact, it really blew away my expectations. So much is going down, I can barely keep track. And I love it all. Something tells me this is going to be really special leading up to the season finale.

I already can't wait to see next week's episode. Which looks amazing as well.
      sigpic
      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
      "...phu...ah..."
      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

So did Sylar shave between Mohinder's apartment and Isaac's?
        All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing-Edmund Burke

The question which once haunted my being has been answered. The future is not fixed, and my choices are my own... and yet, how ironic! For I now find, I have no choice at all! I am warrior... let the battle be joined.-Dinobot-Code of Hero

Comment

Originally posted by jds1982 View Post
          So did Sylar shave between Mohinder's apartment and Isaac's?
          Hey, one has to look good before you go and kill someone.
          sigpic
          MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
          "...phu...ah..."
          "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
          Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Great episode. One little quibble: What happened to the locks of Peter's hair that fell to the ground at the end of "Parasite?" When we saw Sylar cut into his forehead in this episode, he didn't even make it to his hair locks.
            GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
            The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
            Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
              Great episode. One little quibble: What happened to the locks of Peter's hair that fell to the ground at the end of "Parasite?" When we saw Sylar cut into his forehead in this episode, he didn't even make it to his hair locks.
              Please don’t start splitting hairs now.
              And thank you Darren for making a Sub-Forum for us!! You rock!
              Originally posted by the fifth man View Post
              Hey, one has to look good before you go and kill someone.
              Funny, Sylar never struck me as the ‘proper’ type.

- Throwing a third chick in with Nicky is really messing with my mind.

- What power dose Peter’s mom has?
              Last edited by Doze; 23 April 2007, 08:05 PM.
              Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Yeah he did. Peter's lock of hair fell, just as in the last episode.

My question is when did DL figure out that Jessica was in control? I don't remember that happening in the previous episode.

Comment

Originally posted by Doze View Post
                  What power dose Peter’s mom has?
                  She told Claire something like, "You got that mouth from me," so I'm guessing her power has to do with her voice. Perhaps sonic scream?

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown View Post
                    She told Claire something like, "You got that mouth from me," so I'm guessing her power has to do with her voice. Perhaps sonic scream?
                    I think you may be reading a bit too much into that comment, I think she just meant Claire was defiant like her.

Comment

I think you may be reading a bit too much into that comment, I think she just meant Claire was defiant like her.
                      You never know...

Comment

Agreed.
                        ----------------------
                        So why would old Hiro pull out his sword on young?
                        Last edited by Doze; 23 April 2007, 08:02 PM.
                        Doze Out...

I used to eat a lot of natural foods until I learned that most people die of natural causes.

Comment

Great episode, although Lindermans' plan resembles that of Ozymandias from Watchmen.
                          Spoiler:
                          Just nuclear bomb instead of psychic creature.

It was a great birthday present for me.
                          I am so glad I wasn't the only person who thought that.

He did make it to the bangs and cut through them, we just didn't see them fall to the ground this time.

I miss Peter's bangs already. *sniff* Please Hiro, go back in time and save them. Save the bangs, save the world. Maybe that will be Future!Hiro's message this time.

Comment

On the topic of Peter's hair, he seemed a lot older with that slicked back look he had after being resurrected from the dead. Maybe it was just me, but he also seemed a bit darker (in terms of his character, not his coloring ). But I guess death will do that to you.

-Stef

PHOTOBUCKET // WEBSITE // LIVEJOURNAL---------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Originally posted by TheUnknown View Post
                              Yeah he did. Peter's lock of hair fell, just as in the last episode.

My question is when did DL figure out that Jessica was in control? I don't remember that happening in the previous episode.
                              Maybe a scene was cut but I think he has suspected. Don't see how he could have missed it since he knew what she was doing for Linderman and he said as much before she went on her last job to kill Malsky. He also has to know that Nicki wouldn't do that. If he hadn't figured it out by now.. I'd assume he was a little slow. I'm just surprised, Micah hasn't.

"You know what would make a good story? Something about a clown who makes people happy, but inside he's real sad. Also, he has severe diarrhea." - Jack Handy

Comment

Working...
                              X