X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beckett? oh no Sunday spoilers

I certainly did'nt see that coming, while i was sat watching the episode
    i found myself stunned waiting for the catch (that did'nt materialise)that he was'nt dead even after the credits had finished

Bring Back Becket ....somehow
    I WILL KILL YOU WHERE YOU STAND

What have TPTB have against doctors? This is the 2nd time I've been gutted about a Dr's death in SG..
    Originally posted by G.B Shaw
    Silence is the most perfect expression of scorn.
    Martyrdom is the only way in which a man can become famous without ability.
    Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
    You'll never have a quiet world till you knock the patriotism out of the human race.
    Americans adore me and will go on adoring me until I say something nice about them.
    One man that has a mind and knows it can always beat ten men who haven't and don't.
    You see things; and you say, 'Why?' But I dream things that never were; and I say, "Why not?"
    The liar's punishment is not in the least that he is not believed but that he cannot believe anyone else.
    www.7-scales.co.uk
    http://twitter.com/7Scales

Comment

Originally posted by Palantir71 View Post
      I certainly did'nt see that coming, while i was sat watching the episode
      i found myself stunned waiting for the catch (that did'nt materialise)that he was'nt dead even after the credits had finished

Bring Back Becket ....somehow
      Yep, same for me here. I was happy that the episode seemed to have so much Beckett scenes but then killing him was cruel. For me "Sunday" was the worst episode of Atlantis.
      sigpic

Peter Petrelli: What do you do with something that killed you?
      Nathan Petrelli: You could put it underneath your pillow.

Comment

They should not have kill him off been the one of the only people in Atlantis who is from the UK the character not the actor
        sigpic
        Leeds Rhinos - 1961, 1969, 1972, 2004, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2011, 2012 and 2015 champions!
        Metal gear fan

Comment

this has already been covered in a half dozen threads, plus we have a thriving campaign thread, so i'm shutting this one down and suggesting that the discussin be taken to an alraedy existing thread
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X