Odyssey Upgrades - Unending #SPOILERS#

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Odyssey Upgrades - Unending #SPOILERS#

the DSC-304's will now be getting upgraded with new weapons, sheilds and power cores aswell as a knoledge database and all sorts of cool gadgets.

Spoiler:
    Unending spoilers
    The asgard install the odessy with asgard energy weapons, their best sheilds and their powercore, aswell with their whole knoledge database, and how to recreate it. so with this new technology the deadalus and the apollo will definatly destroy any other ship the come up against. The new upgrades on the odessy managed to destroy 2x Ori warships vs 1 DSC-304. thats some amazing weaponry.

Theres also Matt-generating equipment now on the DSC-304's

The new upgrades will in my opinion make it easy for us to go 1 on 1 with wraith hive ships and win without taking the damage we have before!

enjoy
    Ouzo
    Great Races Of Stargate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -

One on one we could take out a wraith armada with either the deadulus(when its upgraded) or odessey now.The wriath hives dont have shields and the ori ships had the most powerful 4 did take out several hatak asgard and earth ships.And the odessey took out two ori ships
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ouzo View Post
      the DSC-304's will now be getting upgraded with new weapons, sheilds and power cores aswell as a knoledge database and all sorts of cool gadgets.

Spoiler:
      Unending spoilers
      The asgard install the odessy with asgard energy weapons, their best sheilds and their powercore, aswell with their whole knoledge database, and how to recreate it. so with this new technology the deadalus and the apollo will definatly destroy any other ship the come up against. The new upgrades on the odessy managed to destroy 2x Ori warships vs 1 DSC-304. thats some amazing weaponry.

Theres also Matt-generating equipment now on the DSC-304's

The new upgrades will in my opinion make it easy for us to go 1 on 1 with wraith hive ships and win without taking the damage we have before!

enjoy
      Ouzo
      Spoiler:
      doens't mean that the ships on sga are going to get the upgrades.
      https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Atem View Post
        Spoiler:
        doens't mean that the ships on sga are going to get the upgrades.
        Landry did ask in the episode near the start how long would it take for the ugrades to be used on other ships so Im guessing so
        And of course there is now an asgard synthesiser on the oddesey so they can synthesis what they want
        Last edited by The Great Lord Baal; 13 March 2007, 02:11 PM.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
          Landry did ask in the episode near the start how long would it take for the ugrades to be used on other ships so Im guessing so
          And of course there is now an asgard synthesiser on the oddesey so they can synthesis what they want
          this is very true, and they would'nt of asked if they was'nt going to upgrade the other ships. SGA getting sum new toys to play with people. lets see the wraith and asurans vs our new 3x DSC-304/ASGARD HYBRID. Game over is all i say.
          Great Races Of Stargate

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          -

Comment

this is very true, and they would'nt of asked if they was'nt going to upgrade the other ships. SGA getting sum new toys to play with people. lets see the wraith and asurans vs our new 3x DSC-304/ASGARD HYBRID. Game over is all i say.
            I agree
            sigpic

Comment

or the writers are going to use this as an opportunaty to show us the Wraith that wiped the ancients and show us new Wraith tech etc...
              Robert Jastrow (self-proclaimed agnostic): "For the scientist who has lived by his faith in the power of reason, the story ends like a bad dream. He has scaled the mountains of ignorance; he is about to conquer the highest peak; as he pulls himself over the final rock, he is greeted by a band of theologians who have been sitting there for centuries."

Comment

Personally I think the upgrades are a bad omen.

Yes we can easily do take the Wraith out more efficiently but it just opens the possibilities for a new and more powerful enemy that could be introduced. However the ships technology would have been made more powerful by the ZPM, which means that the Deadalus won't be able to do as much damage which could even the ships.

sigpic

Comment

If they're giving us all that maybe we are far closer to being the fifth race than we have previously been thinking. I've got it recorded at home can't wait until the weekend to watch it.

Comment

I don't understand why we need such advanced space ships. What will happen with the exploration by gates? Will we begin "a war without an end"?
                    Last edited by Platschu; 13 March 2007, 02:42 PM.
                    "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Originally posted by fallenexile452 View Post
                      If they're giving us all that maybe we are far closer to being the fifth race than we have previously been thinking. I've got it recorded at home can't wait until the weekend to watch it.
                      Thor actually called us the fith race in the episode
                      sigpic

Comment

Lil something people have missed too, asgard datavase, that means anti-rep weapon satelite info!

Comment

Originally posted by The Great Lord Baal View Post
                          Thor actually called us the fith race in the episode
                          YAY! We get to see Thor!

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

Discuss about the improved Odyssey.

She real KICKED A***

Comment

Its now the most powerful ship around making the wraith and asurans no treat
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X