Stargate Horizon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Horizon

What is this? A serie? Audio only? Game? I dont get it... and its been here for 3 years without me knowing... please tell me

It's a "virtual series." Just check out the about page on the website for more:

http://www.stargatehorizon.com/about.php

That should explain it. But feel free to ask if you have any more questions.
    Click on banner to visit the Stargate: Horizon homepage.

Comment

hmm how do you mean virtual? Animated? 3D? can i see it on a TV / computer?

Comment

...perhaps you ought to read the link that Alex posted.

Comment

Virtual Series: A series of fan fictions in which each indevidual fic plays the part of an episode as if the series as a whole was a tv show. They can be written as either prose or script, Horizon takes the latter option, releasing one script per week, forming indevidual seasons and an entire series.

EDIT: Not strictly true actually, though many Virtual Series are fan fiction, others are not, the way to separate the two is if a series exists in the universe of a pre-existing idea or not. Horizon is in an established universe, and is therefore classed as fanfic, whereas another series, which creates an entire new universe, not related to any pre-existing idea, would just be "fiction".
          Equality is not a concept. It's not something we should be striving for. It's a necessity. Equality is like gravity. We need it to stand on this earth as men and women. And the misogyny that is in every culture is not a true part of the human condition. It is life out of balance, and that imbalance is sucking something out of the soul of every man and woman who is confronted with it.
          - Joss Whedon - Equality Now

Comment

Working...
          X