This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

analysis of shipper motivations

there's something strange here after reading the drooling comments of the shippers - it seems they want Jack to marry Sam but all these (women I hope) seem to lust after him - why can't ALL men have girlfriends and wives that lust after them but want them to roll in the hay with other women

Why can't you post this in the many shipper threads?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
    [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

More over, why the need to be insulting? I'm not even a shipper and I would find this over the line.

Comment

There are NUMEROUS Ship Discussion threads..... is there really a need for yet another one ??
        For Ship Discussion there is the Ship Discussion thread.

TO discuss or disrespect the members of the forum for whatever reason I know is against forum poilcy
        Life is short, Forgive quickly, Kiss slowly, Love truly, Laugh uncontrollably, And live out loud with no regrets..

Comment

Originally posted by Major Fischer
          More over, why the need to be insulting? I'm not even a shipper and I would find this over the line.
          Talking to me or Glowy?

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.

Comment

OVER the line????? you must be joking! have you read the comments of some of the shippers and their taglines? those comments are decorum itself by comparison

Comment

Shippers who choose to ship (don't know if thats the right term or not, DONT KILL ME!!), choose to do so at their own will. Its not your place to tell them what to feel. Sorry, but its not allowed.

Comment

says you. Anyways point out where I say they can't feel that way? Just pointing out it's a bit hypocritical of the shippers (which is more than fair and I think very kindly and gently nudging them for their have-it-both-ways-mentality) so don't tell me it's not allowed!

Comment

prepare to be "e-murdered" by an angry mob

Comment

We already have ship discussion threads going on. Perhaps this topic can be moved to one of them.

As others have said, how many ship threads does one forum need?
                    Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                    X