Smallville Stargate Crossover

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Smallville Stargate Crossover

I know it would never happen, but it's just neat to imagine.

Running into the most powerful race we've ever encountered.
    I can hear Landry stating, "They call themselves the Kryptonians."
    The NID pulls out information on various reports pertaining to a farmboy in Kansas. They bring him in, show him the Stargate, and exchange knowledge.
    Then a massive series of them, with Clark on the team, fighting back against the Kryptonians.

Hm. Would be cool. At least for me and several other fans of both Stargate and Smallville.

Originally posted by squeakytoad View Post

The NID pulls out information on various reports pertaining to a farmboy in Kansas. They bring him in, show him the Stargate, and exchange knowledge.
    Then a massive series of them, with Clark on the team, fighting back against the Kryptonians.

Hm. Would be cool. At least for me and several other fans of both Stargate and Smallville.
    Well since Clark is now the last Kryptonian it would be pretty hard to do.

And SG team would need massive amounts of Green K and the Kryptonians forgetting about half thier powers to even make this thing close. If they fought smartly the SG team would not last a second even with Green K. When you have heat vision and speed in the several hundred thousand miles an hour range humans even with your biggest weakness are less then nothing.

The Kryptonian would have to fight like morons for this to be anything less then a slaughter.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch View Post
      Well since Clark is now the last Kryptonian it would be pretty hard to do.

And SG team would need massive amounts of Green K and the Kryptonians forgetting about half thier powers to even make this thing close. If they fought smartly the SG team would not last a second even with Green K. When you have heat vision and speed in the several hundred thousand miles an hour range humans even with your biggest weakness are less then nothing.

The Kryptonian would have to fight like morons for this to be anything less then a slaughter.
      Hm... Yeah, well, was just a thought.

Comment

It could happen, nothing in each of the shows stops them both from being on the "same" Earth. But like Dark Monarch said, any SG team (or even any earth ship) would be slaughtered by a Kryptonian.
        spoilers for unending:
        Spoiler:

Comment

well in smallville the house of el has been teaching clark the knowledge of the universe as jorel states in season 4 with the crystals that tyhe knowledge of the universe was not ment for humans......

kryptionians would destroy earth ships all they would do is keep on flying into it knocking it around till the shield breaks

if it was a kryptonian vs a prior i dunno who would win maybe the prior
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by wise one View Post
            well in smallville the house of el has been teaching clark the knowledge of the universe as jorel states in season 4 with the crystals that tyhe knowledge of the universe was not ment for humans......

kryptionians would destroy earth ships all they would do is keep on flying into it knocking it around till the shield breaks

if it was a kryptonian vs a prior i dunno who would win maybe the prior
            Prior have TK but they also have relatively human reaction time. Clark is thousands of times faster then thought and his kind if fighting to kill would rip of the Priors head before they could even blink let alone form a thought of how to attack.

Plus I have not seen a Prior to anything feat wise that would suggest his attacks would hurt a Kryptonian. Clark is not even fully powered yet and he can survive re-entry from space which temp wise is close to the sun. And blast from a being who absorbed the energy from 6 nuke plants.

A fully adult Kryptonian would be able to move at 99.9% lightspeed on Earth and several times that in space. He would be strong enough to move moons and crack said moon in half. He would also be able to take a point blank nuke of 100's of megatons without messing a hair and that is on the low low side of his durability.

Comment

Originally posted by Dark Monarch View Post
              Prior have TK but they also have relatively human reaction time. Clark is thousands of times faster then thought and his kind if fighting to kill would rip of the Priors head before they could even blink let alone form a thought of how to attack.
              See, the problem is, Clark's stupid.
              An alarm goes off and the map he's staring at goes missing, and he just stands there going "Uh....." Rather than booking it out at super speed, he just stands there gaping until Lex enters the office and catches him there.
              Some reaction time.

Comment

See, the problem is, Clark's stupid.
                An alarm goes off and the map he's staring at goes missing, and he just stands there going "Uh....." Rather than booking it out at super speed, he just stands there gaping until Lex enters the office and catches him there.
                Some reaction time.
                I said his kind also. This is a fight between Ori Priors and Kryptonians.

Kryptonians are way out of thier leauge.

Comment

i would say the krytonions be the fifth race, so much better than us earthlings.

a good battle between clarks race and the ancients would be cool, but the ancinets are very smart and could create a device to block their powers or just use krytonite drones LOL
                  sigpic

Comment

It won't happen. MGM owns Stargate and Warner Brothers owns Superman. Also, crossovers between two TV shows generally don't happen unless they're both set in the same creative world or both air on the same network. The only way for this to happen would be if Smallville aired new episodes on the SciFi channel.

As for speculating what might happen... I don't like to speculate on crossovers, unless it might actually happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                      It won't happen. MGM owns Stargate and Warner Brothers owns Superman. Also, crossovers between two TV shows generally don't happen unless they're both set in the same creative world or both air on the same network. The only way for this to happen would be if Smallville aired new episodes on the SciFi channel.

As for speculating what might happen... I don't like to speculate on crossovers, unless it might actually happen.
                      true, warner bros has used ideas from their something that they put in smallville like the terminator effect in the first episode of season 4 and neo from the matrix effects for clark and all da bullets stuff, which makes it all neat!!!!

if they used stuff from another network or company then they get some serious law suits...
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
                        Yeah, well, I said I knew it would never happen. Obviously.
                        You insult my intelligence.

Anyway, as I said, it would just be fun to imagine.

Of course, not around this bunch. Heh.

Comment

Strange thread lol..Stargate and Superman?! Corny as hell

Comment

well i pretty sure superman can pick up a gate and hurl it into a ship and damage it
                            sigpic

Comment

Yeah, well, I said I knew it would never happen. Obviously.
                              You insult my intelligence.
                              No I don't. I was just explaining why it won't happen.

Comment

Working...
                              X